Resolved Does anyone know what novel this is?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by BookReader159, Jun 7, 2021.

1. BookReader159

BookReader159 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been trying to find this novel and I know I read it before and I have been searching for it for so long and so far have no luck.
    This is what I remember from it:
    The novel fallows the Female Lead mainly and it starts where she lived a life worked to death supporting her mother unjustly, only to be reborn to the time of her middle school days where she was malnourished and had to do most of the work for her biological mother and older sister of two years. Upon her awakening she learns that her mother sold her school books and her she uses her measly amount of money to buy se on hand books.
    Her biological mother in the story treats her horrible throughout and her older sister follows her example, going as far to steal the female leads work or things and claiming they as her own.
    The male lead in the novel is from a military family, his older sister and father are in the military, and when he came home he met the female lead and offered her a place at his home to use to study the school books she bought so her mother doesn’t sell them too.

That is all I can really remember and I would really like to find it again, so if anyone knows the novel’s name I would really appreciate it thank you

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    This one

Rebirth to a Military Marriage: Good Morning Chief - Novel Updates

It's one of my favorites too because after rebirth (of some sort) she didn't let her heart waver by her useless parents. The father was still good but he has been brainwashed by his wife and older daughter for too long so there were times he was shaken

And the ML was so good :aww:

3. BookReader159

BookReader159 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much.
    I have been trying to find the novel for over a month and finally tried the forum for the first time thank you.

4. Aki Aki

Aki Aki Aki Aki Aki Aki Aki ⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really nice at the start but I started to regret reading it later. It becomes a bit too annoying and generic.

kawaii12345 likes this.