Discussion Does BL actually happen in real life?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Reaper.ChaosKamifumetsu, May 11, 2021.

?

Is BL true?

1. YES

23 vote(s)
    76.7%
  2. NO

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  1. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course it does, it's called homosexuality :blobReach: Although BL in novels are usually overly romanticized... But well, even BG novels are like that :blobpopcorn_cool:

imK likes this.
  2. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Does BL exist in real life ,is what your question is ,right? Well yes it does I’ve seen many gay couples . I have many gay friends too .

imK likes this.
  3. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m confused are you an idiot that doesn’t know about lgbt people or is this question worded incorrectly and you mean bl plot line happening in real life

Mnotia likes this.
  4. Reaper.ChaosKamifumetsu

Reaper.ChaosKamifumetsu ‖True Chaos‖Twisted Prodigy‖True Energy‖Gamer God‖

Reading List:
    Link
    eh?

5. rayraybites

rayraybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof I'm jelly. Idk if it's because I'm too introverted or seem hard to approach but it appears I attract none of the genders ripperoni even though I consider myself panromantic demisexual :>

But yes, Reaper, although I'm not sure what you mean by 'BL in real life', sexualities out of the 'normal' male and female do exist. And it's a pretty dang massive (and sensitive) thing.

Is it because of how physically attractive you look or something you do? If it's because of something you do, please teach me :0

Haha then that's probably impossible for me to mimic for a multitude of reasons :>

Ngl I say I want to attract people but when I actually do attract them, I feel like they're fickle for liking someone so easily, and am more often put off than not. I usually end up cutting most of them off. Pleasing people is so tiring, yk, especially when they seem more attracted to my background than me.
    Idek lmao I should really try to be more simple :sweating_profusely:

Aww... I see. I hope you can get over your trauma and meet someone you truly deserve~

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2021
    Deleted member 349875 likes this.
  6. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo either I'm reading this wron ro did bro just ask "Does homosexuality exist irl?"

Like bro... what?

Wait, I honestly feel like I have to reread the question.....

Nope, mf actually asked that.

Yes, gay people do exist in real life and theres absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Also, if youve never seen a gay relationship irl then I can only assume you live in a place where people keep to themselfs or you live in a place where its life threatening if people find out.

Heres some tips:
    1. if someone tells you they're gay; don't go around spreading their business to other people.
    2. Dont be that loser that goes "oh my god I love gay people!! My best friends wife is gay!!" Thats fucking cringe.
    3. Dotn be a virgin/goober and say fucking weirdchamp shit like "well its actually immoral and against god to be gay." No one cares and no one lieks you if you do that shit.
    4. Be a good person. If someone tells you they're gay just say "cool dude". They have entrusted you with information that they probably haven't told anyone else.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2021
    babybb and imK like this.
  7. Uselessdead23

Uselessdead23 〘Dead but alive at heart〙

Reading List:
    Link
    As a gay person,
    We certainly do.
    Tho in stories they exaggerate it a bit.
    And not realistically portrayed in the media.
    Most of the lgbtq people is closeted due to the hate towards our sexuality, so depending on your place you will hardly see one.
    In my country it's kinda tolerable, and I'm quite lucky that the people around me doesn't really a care about it.

You trolling dude?,
    Really? 2021 and people still think like this?
    I'm having second hand embarrassment for you.:facepalm:

babybb, Mnotia, Li_lin and 1 other person like this.
  8. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, at least where I’m from, there are a lot of LGBTQ people and (by extension) a lot of gay couples. If this is asking about BL plot lines... I have no clue. :blobsweat: A lot of BL tropes are super problematic (like other people have pointed out) so I can’t imagine that would go over very well in reality. But yes, gay couples exist in daily life lol.

9. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It does . I am from a very small city yet I have got to know some bl couples ,technically cheating on their wives.