Other Request does this exist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Argento Drachen, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Argento Drachen

Argento Drachen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    li wanna know if a fanfiction tory that explores different world ,but the catch is all events are different as the mirror dimenshion theory in 1 world you wear a blue shirt the next one over a red im looking to see if one exists with simililar concepts but on a larger scale.

2. Argento Drachen

Argento Drachen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    say naruto world where he falls to his rage in earl child hood or the kyubi takes controll.
    My Hero world where almight died to one for all in that fight not necessarily this but similar concept

3. Negias

Negias 『Average Smulenians』『Normal Passerby』『Chaos Lover』

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting, watching this thread~~

4. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not fanfic & the closest one I could think of are:
    I Got Reincarnated And Mistaken As A Genius? (reincarnated into a world w/ same time line but different path of technology. ie: mech are available but no herbicide)
    Versatile Mage & Omni Magician (transmigrated or maybe dimensions-slip? MC woke up into more/less same world/time-line but everyone to some extent could use magic)
    Youjo Senki (MC reincarnated to WW1 kind of world w/ mage & magic prominently being used in war, but at the same time WW1 tech of firearms (bolt rifle), artilleries (train cannons) & tanks (WW1 tanks) do exist & WW2 tech started to emerge (V1 rockets being used as mage troops transport & assault rifle prototype))

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020