Does This Happen To You Males?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Linley, Jan 13, 2017.

1. MarSprite

MarSprite <Impossible to Gauge>

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the whole thread, but from beginning to end all I can hear is "but you say I'm just a friend~".

2. monkey magic

monkey magic Born from an egg on a mountain top

Reading List:
    Link
    Biz Markie <3

3. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo, Lin-meister! At work again, I see! Good to see ya, bruh! Ahem. Anyway, i cannot say this exact situation has happened to me before, no.

Im fairly outgoing as well, i can easily talk to guys and maybe even more so with girls because i have a lot of women in my family. When im with a woman, a friend, and flirt with some chick or talk to them like we're old chums, they don't get mad or anything. But then again i flirt with anyone, even men just for fun. So i suppose it's like expected by my friends? Hm, though there was this one woman who kinda got irritated by that....She was a classmate, the cousin of one of my male friends. And she never liked me at first cuz she thought that i was a very loose person. Or something. I should ask her about that. Cuz as i said, i even flirt with guys....she might have thought i was a whore....and im not. I just act like one sometimes.

....Ahem. Anyway, though we became friends after a while she always did say that it was sort of annoying to her that i was like that. And no, she wasn't interested in me or jealous or anything--Like you, i consider myself very average. Like, if i ever had to rely on my looks to get my next meal, i firmly believe i would not last too long--there are clear signs that people give whenever they are interested in you and she gave out none, i ain't that damn dense as to not notice things like that.

I personally dont see the harm in it, though, i still think she is just kinda prudish. Or maybe im just weird....cuz it's like an addiction, bro. I can't stop. I mean i dont flirt with friends, not seriously, but....Like, you gets it, right? It's fun....and entertaining....seeing how people react to it, meeting someone new....Huh. Though, actually, i dont think i do that as much anymore? Maybe it's cuz i dont go out with friends as much anymore. Bah. Whatever.

Dori likes this.
  4. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    somehow my only thoughts became....
    "just be careful not to make anymore Japanese MCs....." when i read you owned a truck.... i might be reading too many jp novels...
    (my thoughts are so far away from the thread topic.... I wrote a whole spiel but deleted it because it ended up as a list of my personal mental issues)

5. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    What.... no yandere?

6. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    *bow down*

7. Panda-emic

Panda-emic • ♡ • Notaborax's Eternally Gone Waifu • ♡ •

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, I've been in a similar situation but kind of gender reversed.

Basically as soon as I broke up with my girlfriend and semi-got a boyfriend about 5 guys started pestering me and confessing their love. They were all like, "How many people are you leading on?!"
    I truthfully answered, "About 3-8 guys and girls, leaning more towards the 8."
    And my "boyfriend" who really wasn't my boyfriend at this time because we hadn't actually confirmed this, we just told each we liked each other got all mad as well~ Was all like, "What are you even doing that these guys are being like this?!"
    And I'm all like, "Excuse you! Don't you trust me!" etc.

It feels kind of like a similar situation to yours, @Linley

Edit: I know this thread asked males...I am a male, just for clarification.

8. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there are two asian words that have the same spelling but means a lover or a friend depending of how it pronounced.

Dori likes this.
  9. Sephi

Sephi Oh ho

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still too young for flirting I dunno how to flirt....

10. KuroKaze

KuroKaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG a legendary "lolibaba" :eek: just kidding :sneaky:.

*ahem* back to topic riajuu should DIE:whistle:

LifeFrog likes this.
  11. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    I love to see that thing happen again as person to watch from sideline~ yeah I love see thing kind of thing~ lover quarrel~ friend zone quarrel like what happen to you~ 19668.png
    as for me~ nah never happen since I never like to flirt with other~ just teasing once a while and my friends know about it~
    the closest thing I can think is when my friends quarrel who should become my tank for my in game chara:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    hmm IRL actually I'm pretty dense for such thing if that happen to me~ I can notice other but for my self? I can only blame it to my lack of interest toward such thing~ that's why I have little romance life experience~
    I know I'm dense cuz my friends have pointed it before about some people who gave hint they do have feeling for me~
    my reply was "I'm not interested about such thing at the moment" cinamon test.jpg

Sephi and Dori like this.
  12. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    kill him *so envious* :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

13. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Love doctor, you're active like always. What can I say? Good luck!

No, it never happened to me as I've never was in your position.

There were few interesting comments on the last pages, but, I won't ask for details.. I think that I can deduce few things from the users way of posting.

14. something123

something123 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sorn-3DHTC8

Reading List:
    Link
    Flirting is when you and another play pretend and escape the world together.

Easiest way of getting good at it is to focus on flirting with someone that you genuinely like.

However that can also be difficult, i.e. genuinely liking someone.

Sephi likes this.
  15. Starving Soldier

Starving Soldier Retired Captain, Marrying Overlyfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    You shouldn't worry over these type of shit for long. If they feel insecure when you guys are in the friendzone than just think about what would happen if you were dating her.
    How fucking young are you? I've fucking heard middle schooler banging so are you like in elementary?

16. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is the first time I saw a post with so many like :x

Well I can't give advise I'm in a situation were the only female I had a talk in the last 2-3 years were the girlfriend of my friend...

17. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    At least your friend has a gf. All my friends are single and have almost no female friends. I know because we are basically in the same class for a few years straight.

18. Sephi

Sephi Oh ho

Reading List:
    Link
    Middle school/junior high....