Spoiler Dominion's End

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by shader009, Jun 28, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    We can dream.

What flower?

2. l3umblel3ee

l3umblel3ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is called Gong Hua. Can't hyperlink the page since I haven't made 5 posts yet...

It's basically about an abandoned, human-shaped flower. The tree it was supposed to protect died off and this causes a chain of events.

HesheFell and kiara8 like this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, never heard of it before

4. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg nooooooo Gong Hua! i-i hate and love that novel! I cried a lot reading it.
    It was so dark yet very interesting . Very different from YuWo's usual work! There's hardly any comedy in it too. And there's a lot of heartbreak, despair, tragedy.

HesheFell and kiara8 like this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! No wonder PR didn’t tl this

6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    actually someone else took it before they did o.o ...like with kill no more ....plus that novel is still awesome despite not being funny

7. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahahahahaha sorry not sorry! I found almost completed volume 4 raws~ wuhuuuu

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/4478248285?pn=0&
    People posted the chapter(s) in discussion lollll

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5365502413?pn=0&
    For vol 5, they only posted starting from chapter 5 as in images (ch 1-4 is a brief episode of their current living condition and Shuyu making future plan), the pages seems too small and the main poster is sending TXT by email. Huhuhu I've got no weibo account... I can't even message :cry:

Edit: The link is dead. We'll have to try harder to find the online raws, google the original title 終疆!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  8. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Good news for people ahhhh
    Brace yourself for this spoiler...
    Jiang Shuyu and Jin Feng are officially a pair~
    [​IMG]
    I'm loving these two together, how Shuyu always drools at Feng, she'd ended up hitting his head. And how Shuyu would recklessly battle, while Feng having to save his ass at the end! Twice, so far... :blobjoy:
    Guhh... JinFeng is just so cool---!!

Jiang Shuyu: Ice Emperor's biological bro
    Jin Feng: Thunder God's biological sis

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s Jin Feng? Does dage approve of this?

Edit: oh crap ni, I just did a google search and remember who JF is now....... I was still secretly hopinh for JSY to ends up with dage...

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  10. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember clearly... who is Jin Feng? the one that nursed JSY because he has a pretty face? and her people thought he was her boy toy?

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    Miaka_Mei and Fuyuneko like this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that’s the one

12. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am fine with this pairing.

13. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Thinking about she is perfect for him: a beautiful face and woman body for JSY's male side and a strong and manly personality for JSY's female side LOL

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    But JSY’s body (male) is a sis-con and the soul (female) is a bro-con, remember?

White Head Ice Prince likes this.
  15. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, since he can't marry his family, Jin Feng is the best next one LOL How much he is a sis-con I think he would gladly kill himself before laying a finger on Shunjun. Dage instead would turn him down.

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I suppose so, and with JF being pretty strong, I guess dage would approve of her.

But what about JSY’s mentality? Is she still thinking of herself as a girl?

And what about the transmigrator and dage on JF’s side?

digitalreader likes this.
  17. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    @kiara8
    I suppose so, and with JF being pretty strong, I guess dage would approve of her.
    dàgē was supportive and readily accept, Jiang Shuyu and Jin feng are mutually attracted to each other.

But what about JSY’s mentality? Is she still thinking of herself as a girl?

Jin Feng is... ideally the kind of cool strong woman that Shuyu wanted to be when he was Guan Weijun. Jin Feng wouldn't hesitate to choke Shuyu to death, if he cheated on her.

At this time, Shuyu have fully recovered his memories. He's trying his best to be a man lol.

There's many reasons why they got together, Shuyu likes Jin Feng's guts and bravery, while Jin Feng likes Shuyu's pretty face and quirky behaviour. She also loves the way Shuyu looks at her --- sparkling eyes and looking pitiful :cookie:; adoration and worship :aww:.

And what about the transmigrator and dage on JF’s side?
    Ohhhh this was really cool and hype! Because author included how Shuyu first met with Jin Feng's family members, then how Jin Feng reacted meeting dage and junjun (This was both funny and hot-blooded, bcuz they first got into a fight xD).

The little sister/transmigrator was quite annoying, whenever she mentioned about 'ice emperor' their happy chatters seemed to stagnant, but Shuyu is good at shifting topic and making the other family members smile.

Jin Zhan, the dàgē, was cool-- he didn't bother to interfere with Jin Feng. Shuyu seemed physically weak, not strong at all. Jin Feng was the only one who believed Shuyu was strong, even challenged them into a fight. (Actually, Shuyu and Jin Zhan had fought an intense battle before.).

**Shuyu didn't want to get into a relationship, but Jin Feng was really frank lol, leaving him speechless... *cough* tacit agreement. In the end, shuyu wavered & was alleged as 'main consort' (a.k.a first wife) by Jin Feng's subordinates. They call him jiěfu (older sister's husband; 姐夫).

He confessed his feelings, promised Feng, to wait 2 years for him, cause he promised someone before. (ice emperor dage: “For the next two years, you’re not allowed puppy love and you should focus on becoming stronger. Once you’ve reached a certain level, only then can you start having kids.” - vol3 ch2)

Here's a sad parallel world story: Shuyu and JinFeng was supposed to die at early stage of the apocalypse. Basically, Shuyu's action of calling dage back home, had saved the whole Jiang(疆) and Jin(靳) family. Ice Emperor and Thunder God ended up living with desolate because both have lost all of their family members & many subordinates.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    :love::love::love: Thank you :)

19. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah no problem at all. This arc was really long, cuz they covered like more than half of volume 5! I just really love her hahaha

Oh yeah did I mentioned that JF was rather possessive? Kekekeke

20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    OoO
    Can you give some examples?