Spoiler Don’t Pick Up The Trash Once Thrown Away

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Shoo

Shoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he is the Ml and they have a son.

2. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, so will Philen get suspicious when the mistress against the magician's visit? And the misscarriage happend when Leila already move out from the duchy? Will philen felt something about her leave?

lostross, arlovebird, Laerta and 2 others like this.
  3. Moonaholic0

Moonaholic0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually after the MC becomes the aide she solves the fake pregnancy issue and saves her reputation

You know that Philen is dumb right? He kinda always runs to the MC after she becomes an aide to solve his problems. I couldn't find anything about how he felt. But he always says to the mistress that he will make MC raise the child as her own when she becomes Duchess. But when mistress said she doesn't want to be separated from her child, he said she is free to visit the child.

Yeah he is the ML

4. Niaosaf

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankss, so basically after the annual engagement they still have a good relationship? WOW our FL really have a kind heart...

arlovebird, Asya.M and Nikibunny like this.
  5. Moonaholic0

Reading List:
    Link
    No, its practically Philen not understanding basic human logic. I think he is really mentally retarded. I don't know how he came back from war in one piece.

6. AstraTheStar

AstraTheStar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have fluffy moments between Mc and ML. :aww:

7. Moonaholic0

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I dropped the novel after the break up so and i couldn't find any particular incident mentioned in the comments

DOHere likes this.
  8. Niaosaf

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes indeed, i guess he totally insane

DOHere, snzzykitten, Blue_C06 and 2 others like this.
  9. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed a mystery..

snzzykitten and Blue_C06 like this.
  10. nyxter

nyxter New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does this have a happy ending?? :coffee:

11. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read till chapter 33, even after the Emperor make a path for her to be became official, the FL has no thought of breaking up yet, she only participated in the test to keep her promise to the Emperor, she make a bet with the fiancee since he mocked her that she would never passed the test, then if she passed the test, he will grant her a wish, she would use that wish to kick out the mistress. Amidst all the humiliation and heart breaking moment, she still has the patient and time to worry about the fiancee, like oh I shouldn't hurt his pride so just let him trampled on my heart and keep it in, oh I can't let his reputation and honor go down the drain so let save the day. Yeah, pretty much like Navier.

I can't believe myself for saying this, at least Sovieshit better than this POS fiancee, Sovieshit knew he did something wrong but his arrogance wouldn't let him admit it and put all the blame on Navier instead, but this POS fiancee just a lump of arrogance, ignorance and stupidity. Well, though the mistress at least better than Rasta, she is smart and everything was calculated even the pretense innocence unlike Rasta who till the very end really believed she is innocent.

12. Drumy

Drumy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I'm saying. At least Soviesh is smart, a better scumbag and knows he's trash. But Philen actually thinks he's in the right. Sovieshu definitely won't be fooled to the extent of how Philen was by trashta.
    Philen actually believed the mistress and thought that he couldn't call MC by her name even though she's his fiance. It takes skills to be that stupid

13. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I don't understand is the FL, why she is so obsessed with becoming the Duchess, at first I thought because she has no other place to go, but even if she passed the test and become official, she has no intention to break up the engagement, she said so herself she is not going to be the first to bring up the break up, it's all up to the trash.

14. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean she did promise the former duke and duchess that she would take care of the house after what they did for her, and they deemed their son incompetent.

lostross, Archy12th, Scapezz and 7 others like this.
  15. Drumy

Drumy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her promise to the previous Duke and Duchess. That's what she's been practicing for her whole life. She thinks that's like her life's purpose or smth like that. I'm not sure about after she becomes an official though since I'm not there yet

16. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of people don't understand why she hasn't left yet but I do. You need to think of it from her perspective. When she first entered the duchy, the duchy couple took care of her well and treated her like their own daughter. She was given the responsibility of the duchy since Philen lacked intelligence and more strength in swordsmanship. A few years later, the couple suddenly died and of course that caused a huge shock to both of them. Philen should have taken over, but he was in grief and Leila understood that so she took over. They were meant to get married as soon as they turned of age, but due to the parent's death, they had to wait for three years out of respect. But before the three years could go by, there was a war and Philen was required to participate. Thus, more years were wasted. She took over the duke's position and did work for both the duchess and duke for 10 years! She spent all her time in the duchy so regardless of how Philen is treating her, she is reluctant to leave where she spent most of her time - especially since she made a promise to look after the duchy. Also, you all need to remember that even if she did break the engagement off, she cannot go back home because her father doesn't care about her and her stepmother hates her - also mentioned she has no home to go to because they will not welcome her. So think of it as she is stuck between two hells. Both equally have trauma attached to them but she has more emotional attachments with the duchy. Although there was an opportunity as an official, remember, women were seen as inferior and only knew how to dress up. Regardless of the Emperor saying that she obviously felt that she wouldn't pass and she's only taking the test because of the deal she made with the Emperor. So, with all this happening, she doesn't know where to go because she has nowhere to go. I really hate Philen soo much because he doesn't understand what he's doing is cruel and wrong and I understand he has no such sympathy or empathy. He simply has a stuck up ego that can't take being wrong.
    What everyone also needs to remember is that making decisions and change is scary. She is so used to be recognised as his fiance that she feels like she has no other identity. That is why it is important for her to realise her worth and realise how she needs to change and realise she needs to let go. No matter how much she promised the old duchy couple, that promise cannot keep restraining her and she needs to move on. She still hasn't moved on from their deaths since she still cried when it rains so she needs to overcome her trauma and realise with her own eyes that escaping this relationship would be better for her.
    I'm sure the Emperor offers her a good deal in the upcoming chapters and she takes it as salvation and leaves. Sorry if this is a quite messy and lengthy paragraph but this is just my opinion that is unorganised. This may not happen in the novel, but these are my honest thoughts. (Keep in mind I overanalyse a lot of things. Perks of being a psychology student!)

17. tasyaaaa

tasyaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please the end of the dukedom and her family :aww:

Leila deserve higher position and treatment because she suffer enough and she do her best to endure the hardship:blobsob::blobsob:

Omniscient, Shey_04 and Blue_C06 like this.
  18. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just can't wait for her to leave that hellhole and go to the Imperial Palace. Also, the Emperor slowly falling in love without realising it is so cute!!

DOHere and Laerta like this.
  19. Niaosaf

Reading List:
    Link
    When exactly that time will come???

Shey_04 likes this.
  20. Merri

Merri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 42

DOHere, yerisegg, Niaosaf and 2 others like this.