LCD Doom lord

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CDLevit, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Kawaii Cookie

Kawaii Cookie KAWAII DESU~!

Reading List:
    Link
    There is always something called the donation button if you really think that the speed of releases are slow, I myself don't mind it... but that can be attributed to the hundred of novels on my reading list desu~

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wish this series used a less confusing cultivation system. I can never remember what any of them mean in relation to any of the others, and not just because of how infrequent the releases are.

3. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    agreed. wddg and zhanxian too. we'll die of old age before it's finished.

oh and every novel radiant has as well.

4. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    holy shit this is the most stupid shit i've read all day.

how many chapters do we have to completion and do you actually think a few people would beable to donate enough to push it to completion?

5. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Till now we have :
    There's the First order (also called the 'apprentice realm' ) : 1st early order -> 1st middle-order -> 1st late-order -> 1st peak-order
    Then it's the Second order ( also called the 'scholar realm') : 2nd early order -> 2nd middle-order -> 2nd late-order -> 2nd peak-order
    And going by this logic the future realms are rince and repeat.....

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "thus far, Cheng Yang has not asked for any repayment from them" He asked for their absolute obedience on pain of death. I wouldn't call that nothing.

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I would kinda expect the current leader of the main city to wind up on the evil list after all the power value and lives he wasted on confronting the MC, but it's hard to be certain when we don't know how he spun it.

I wonder if any of the leaders who have been raping and killing people in the main city affect enough people to allow them to be evicted.

Also wondering what the special item will be. Hopefully it's not too OP.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If God really wanted everyone to evolve, then there wouldn't be a limit on the number of professions. Having a limit basically guarantees that the few will rule over the many. Also, charismatic leaders can get away with a lot of evil without anyone blaming them for it. They can and will shift the blame, usually to outside sources, or simply kill all the witnesses. This change absolutely does not guarantee what the author thinks it does. It just forces the leaders to be better politicians.

It's also worth noting that it's quite easy to frame a public figure for doing something atrocious simply by spinning the facts to make something innocuous or necessary sound inexcusably evil. Politicians, pundits and others in the political field do it every day. So this also guarantees that truly good people won't be able to achieve any real power, at least, not for long.

Wouldn't his Ice Thorn be able to one shot the ants? As long as he placed it correctly, they'd kill themselves by charging through the spell's area of effect. Sure, he'd have to run around while he waited on the cooldown, but there's no reason he couldn't have handled the ants. Of course, unless they had a significant number of first medium orders, there wouldn't really be a point in him doing so at the moment. But after he's completed his mission, he's going to need to wipe them out or they'll continue to get stronger and eventually wipe out his battalions.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the ability to use tactics is due to them being controlled by a much stronger ant, or by a completely different species.

Also curious if the ants were simply wiped out early in the original time line, or if the system really is throwing curve balls to punish him for being too exceptional.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that it tried to run makes me think that he'll tame it somehow, but why would that even be possible for a mage? Or will he capture it and get someone with a more appropriate class to tame it? I wouldn't think any of the others would be strong enough though, unless being a seriously high level (relative to the tamer) doesn't matter when it's an ant?

11. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Cities doesn't have an actual limit, but a power value (which I'll shorten as pv) cap in it. All the professions who changed in the city borrowed pv to class change, which is taken back by the altar sometime after the said profession accumulates pv.

Field Stations are a different since they are usually out in the wild so owning them is kind of a reward for people who actively explore to get stronger.

Reading c130 + Teaser made me think that one of his friends will accidentally buy the return stone...until I remembered that there's no one else in the Pub.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, by unique, does he mean in the entire world? So, no one else anywhere would be able to buy City Return Stones? That's extremely unbalanced, assuming that whoever created this new reality cares about balance. It'd be nearly impossible for the region and its allies to not completely and utterly surpass everyone else in the world.

Honestly, ten minutes seems a bit too short if he wants to maximize profits.

3k is triple 1k, not double...

If he has to do each one individually, this is going to get very dull and very irritating for him. It'll likely be pretty unprofitable too if you compare it to him using that time to go hunt down a beast horde or something.

13. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Another chapter is up and it says that other grocery shops can get have this because the sale permit can still drop.

Cheng Yang should've set an interval between auctions to make those city powers anxious whether the supply is limited or not. They probably think by now that someone can produce it somewhere at a steady rate.

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still not clear on why being evicted from the main city would prevent you from continuing to rule. So long as the other leaders were still willing to follow you, you'd still be in power, even if your new home was just outside the barrier. Sure, others would cultivate faster than you, but that takes a long time to show its affects, and it can even be prevented by making sure no one else has enough power value to match your cultivation speed even with the houses' buffs.

Anyone remember what was required for the next town upgrade? Was it just a lack of people of the appropriate level that was preventing them from upgrading again?
    Totally agree. Honestly, it seems a bit off that they're even willing to pay 6k with such a steady supply. I assume he's just decided not to care since it's practically pure profit regardless and he wants to minimize the amount of effort he has to put into it each day. Not exactly a good strategy long term, but I doubt the author wanted to devote any more time to it and preferred to just leave it at "the MC has a new source of arbitrarily high income."

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't it be much better to give that ring to the healer? Her insta-kill ability is based on her magic power right? Adding four points to her might make the difference when facing higher ranked opponents.

If they couldn't gain a profession, then how would any of the people in that city have survived up to this point? Their odds should be well below .01%.

If he really wants to start a rapid expansion program, then he should prioritize raw material gathering even more than he already does so that roads can be built between all the villages. Having safe roads is one of the best ways to accelerate the growth of any civilization. At the very least, he should try to get a road built from the his main town to the closer of the two villages he's about to acquire. It will be very difficult for the new villages to grow at a decent pace if he doesn't.

That aside, why would he make the healer a village chief? She won't be able to do that and follow him around at the same time. Or is he only planning to liberate one field station on this trip?

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "If the personnel was dispersed, once problem arises there would be a shortage of staff in the village." So, is he planning to activate the field stations and then abandon them or something?

I wonder if it's a new OP party member or a trap. If it's the former, I wonder if they'll lead the MC's party to a group of people, or if they've only managed to survive by being trapped on that ledge with a massive stockpile of food and water. Also curious what her father's stance on the matter will be.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    What did they do for water? You can go for far longer without food than you can without water.

I get the feeling that the little girl is a new party member. Since it'd make no sense to make a child a Profession when there are so many willing adults waiting for the chance, she must have an extraordinary ability of some sort. I wonder what it'll be.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure it wouldn't have been a better idea to give the tiger to the healer. She'll have a much harder time keeping herself alive without it than he would.

That aside, he should just take the tiger back, pick up the girl and her father and go back to the village. Once the tiger is fully healed and rested, they can head out again. Conquering the new villages should be quite easy with its help, and there's no reason to risk its life by going to conquer them right now. Well, unless he has a bunch of stamina restoration potions that he doesn't mind wasting, but I don't know why he would other than plot armor.

19. RedKaiser

RedKaiser [PATH OF HEAVEN] [RULER OF ALL]

Reading List:
    Link
    Endofdoom's account suspended. ..
    No more chapters

20. 222222

222222 12121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone submit endofdoom’s google cache version of chapters, so this new translator don’t have to retranslate from chapter 1?