LCD Doomed to be Cannon Fodder

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by etvolare, May 17, 2017.

1. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Have to admit, it got kinda close a few times though

2. nehpets747

nehpets747 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is done! Wow, good job for the people work on it, it was an amazing series that kind of had a decent ending. It was a long journey reading those.

3. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    we don't know who was Ling Lin's bunny, the names of Lil' Two and Lil' Three, the latters 'victims' and respectively bunny/wolf, the names and genders of their other 2 siblings, how many siblings BXX and LH had in total, how long did they live and who passed away 1st between BXX and LH, did Huo'Er died too when his 'main body' will die or is he some sort of 'spirit' who lives as long as there's cacti ( meaning he's always there)? did he get together with the Black Snare (some love for Huo'Er)? was there another transmigrator in the Long lineage, and is Long Lin one too (too clever for his age)? did he also ingerit some kind of superpowers from his mom? what happened to Luo Yunzheng, did he find love or died alone? did he join Ling Heng's 'entourage'? (like Song Jiaoyue being a chancellor, and Yu Kuang....dunno?) Did BXX's doctor, the one who can read the situation, became a minister in the end, or did he stay as BXX's doctor and continued to act with her? What was the final number of BXX and LH kids? How was the previous emperor killed?.....and I forgot some other questions.......found about it more in the next episode of Dragon Ball DCF-.....dammit it ended!!! WHYYY!! so many questions.......T_T

PS : If you want fellow bushiis, here's a reccomendation.(from a friend so I can' be sure if you will enjoy it, but I think you will as the ML is a wolf too :D) : "Husband, Please Be A Gentleman". it's an "old" one since it finished in 2015

4. Bloodwar

Bloodwar [Chibi Nii-San]

Reading List:
    Link
    But fun one now i have a this episode where i will find next good to read and what am i going to do with my life?

Nepuko likes this.
  5. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    For the bushiis who are here, where are you gonna head off after this?

6. Bloodwar

Bloodwar [Chibi Nii-San]

Reading List:
    Link
    there is still final boss is no joke and who knows maybe find some hidden gem in archive

HavenCustos likes this.
  7. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    hm........thx :)

Bloodwar likes this.