LCD Doomsday Wonderland

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Apr 16, 2017.

1. starburst98

starburst98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah, the men are action figures. i bet they are made by an ability named something like "small soldiers". that brings toys to life as life size guardians. so while they don't need to eat their master does so they still consider food and water important. but toys that are study enough to have not melted are also important as they are reinforcements.

2. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh, I did not expect to get a high end antagonist so quickly. I wonder how he compares to the two guys we saw earlier.

3. remy911

remy911 ┗|`o′|┛ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh, this is a crazy cliffhanger. I hope she manages to defeat him rather than just managing to escape.

4. starburst98

Reading List:
    Link
    i doubt she can win a fight against him without a seriously good described power that hard counters his power. he has an entire armor of tireless soldiers armed with infinite shot guns.

5. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's also personally really strong and those soliders are probably the weakest of what he can take out.

6. remy911

Reading List:
    Link
    thats why i'd be so cool if she beat him :blobhero:

7. shijiemori

shijiemori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Puppeteer is a very powerful character. As mentioned, MC is not op. I think her main motivation is to survive, though I feel that she has a hero complex. at least that's my opinion about the story.

8. remy911

Reading List:
    Link
    That water must be water that mutates you into a fish!

9. starburst98

Reading List:
    Link
    it's probably a good thing she didn't drink a whole bottle then.

10. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    It's only just started but I hate the people of Garden of Even already!:blobangery:

11. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a romance or a love interest?
    There no romance tag but it is listed in the romance genre in qidian :blobwoah:

12. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really interested in this topic too:aww:
    Is it the guy from the first pocket dimension or the guy that is currently watching the actuation but shows no interest toward weak females?

13. remy911

Reading List:
    Link
    You go girl!

14. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, finally it's getting a bit less depressing.

15. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been wondering..... She's pretty Smart, Why has she not understood how stupidly powerful her Card ability is?....
    She's able to control the Speed and Direction of the card at will. Convert a few small boulders and you're a Auto-locking Portable Cannon.
    Even if you want to say she's only able to convert a limited number of items per day, just spend a few days converting them and you're good to go.
    Once they are converted, she can change them an unlimited amount of times.
    Heck, does not even have to be Rocks.
    anything Heavy or Sharp would do.

16. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    She's pretty OP actually :aww:
    I wonder if someday she can put living things in her card. That would be cool. Heck, them she can have a horde of dulouzhongs XD

Osamaru and JimmyFalcon like this.
  17. Silent Radioactivity

Silent Radioactivity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did Qidian tag this work as romance on their page? There is no romance in this novel.

18. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C1: What’s with all the product placements?

If he wasn’t expecting her to be in the McDonald's, and he doesn’t eat fast food, then why did he enter the McDonald's in the first place? Does he have a tracker of some sort on her?

If the heatwave is global, then even one day should get people panicking. After all, even if it’s summer where she is, it’s definitely winter somewhere else.

Well, he’s clearly not human, but it seems unlikely that he’s a Terminator either, or she’d already be dead. I wonder if he’s supposed to protect her or something.

C2: I really expected her to have a second knife.

C3: I wouldn’t call it totally useless. If she knows she might go bald, she can start investing in skills that could prevent that ;)

She didn’t bring any food? That seems fairly stupid.

Is the carpark not underground? I would have expected it to be cooler if it was. That aside, those people should be headed to stores to get portable generators and fuel. Mining equipment and maps of local mines or bomb shelters would also be a good idea since the fuel won’t last. Not sure what they’d do for food in the long run though. Honestly, I’m having a hard time understanding how any of the former New Worlds survived something like this. It’s far more lethal than zombies.

C6: I really wish the translator had translated he degenerated ones, the fallen, or simply called them monsters instead of leaving it. There’s no point in not translating it and to my eyes, it just looks like a jumbled mess of letters.

How is it talking if it has no mouth?

Why is Luther so weak if he’s managed to survive this sort of thing before?

C7: I thought she had a lot of friends. Why is she giving up after only checking on one of them?

Why would they even need to ask about the reasoning for the towel on her neck? Wouldn’t the blood have soaked through?

So, if she can card and restore living beings, she can be the only one in the multiverse that transfers with an army in tow.

C8: Why don’t they just drive on the sidewalk to get away from the line?

C9: They just came from a world of warfare. Why don’t they already have weapons? It's not like their trip was a surprise this time.

C11: When they themselves chose their spokesperson based on the ability of her voice to lower the opponent’s guard, it seems extremely stupid for them to lower theirs based on the opponent’s voice. Even more so when you consider that two of the three of them are shapeshifters who con people to bring their guards down.

C12: I think the author has no comprehension of just how heavy those shelves are, especially with all the items still on them.

That aside, seriously, how has Luther managed to survive this long while being so unspeakably bad at it? Did he lose a part of his brain along with all of his weapons and items when he transferred over?

Also curious how the shopping center (or the city in general) hasn’t caught fire yet.

Water is so precious that they might not have enough to survive the next 14 months, and she’s using it to bathe? Does she not want to live? Does Luther also not want to live since he’s actually letting her waste water like that? Or are they both just stupid?

C13: They both have the ability to transform. If he had it easy because of that ability, then why didn’t she?

Wouldn’t porridge be harder than frying something since it requires wasting so much water? Also, why wouldn’t her gas line have exploded by now? There's a reason you're not supposed to cook gas cans.

Why didn’t they prop the shopping center’s doors open? It’d let all that bad air out and help the bodies to dehydrate faster.

I wonder if she accidentally killed her husband, somehow merged with him, or if he really did just leave on his own. Though honestly, him leaving on his own seems really unlikely.

C16: Just realized that this is tagged as horror and that that was the reason why the MC and her friends were so weak and situationally stupid, even when it made absolutely no sense. It's also why Kong Yun "had" to absorb one of them instead of going down to the carpark and absorbing one of the dozens of people down there, or out into the street to raid one of those cars. I expect it's also the reason that there are no animals of any kind whatsoever, in spite of the number of people that keep pets in any affluent neighborhood in the world.

And let's not forget that it's definitely the reason that the potion was dumped into the sofa and not turned into a card or shoved into an item on their person (as would be their normal instinct). After all, how else was it going to power up the monster and possibly mutate her while it was at it? Speaking of which, it's probably also the reason that they didn't lock the door, even though they knew they weren't alone in the building, didn't trust the other occupant, knew there were monsters roaming around that might be slowed down by such a simple and easy measure, and had two veterans on their side that had supposedly survived in worlds like this for more than two years. Frankly, with this level of awareness and caution, I have trouble believing that they survived two days, much less two years.

I think I'll just go ahead and drop this now.

myling likes this.
  19. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    @Osamaru

Hahahaha let's talk here. The last pocket dimension is kinda confusing tbh. It made me kinda dizzy. I thought she was gonna destroy the mirror. Lol

Osamaru likes this.
  20. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I understood it, They were three Different, parallel realities converging at one singular point (the night of the ball). So when she broke the road, it disrupted all three stories.

At least thats how I figured it, hahahaha.