Discussion Double Standard

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by OldManGu, May 21, 2020.

1. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2020
    Effugium likes this.
  2. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's just a fact of current life that it's far more difficult for me to get help from sexual abuse than women. It's annoying, but unfortunately, I can't think of any good solution to fix it. I expect that the pendulum will probably swing back the other way in a few generations, and we will have to deal with getting women help from things like this even more. I will simply go through life using basic pressure points on people to cause pain on them without leaving any sort of mark, as well as an abundance of surveillance tech to save evidence in the case of a lawsuit.

OldManGu likes this.
  3. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf.

OldManGu likes this.
  4. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any methods to harm someone in a way that won't give them any base to sue you? I don't think cracking their joints would be allowed in this case.

OldManGu likes this.
  5. norach212

norach212 Unknown being

Reading List:
    Link
    OldManGu likes this.
  6. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  7. blues86

blues86 [Pickle's numba wan follower]

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough* as a girl here, my tip might be usefull or maybe not. I think you can tell her that she is ugly. A word will mostly hurt a woman more. Although I don't know what would happen after that.
    If I was there, I might just pull that woman's hair and slapped her. But that remind me of my fight in elemtary school, not really good.

OldManGu likes this.
  8. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know. Sneezes at their face ?

OldManGu likes this.
  9. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Double standards are the higher kind of standards! It's like regular standards, but 2X better!

OldManGu likes this.
  10. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Is hair pulling legal?

Edit: Seem's like it would be classified as assault in Canada... https://www.stthomastimesjournal.co...-briefs-hair-pulling-leads-to-assault-charges

blues86 and OldManGu like this.
  11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    'what a homo for not putting out'. ~society.

OldManGu likes this.
  12. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Whelp, the airline doesn't care and will not get itself into trouble just because it is female to male, hell, I am half expecting jokers around to tell the NFL to "man up" and stop crying.

It is a sad that male chauvinism exist on both genders, both expecting men to be the "strong one" and cannot be raped (pushed down/ become weak). In most cases, the law enforcers will not be bothered to assist the male victims and the public will just mock them.

As for the mask pulling, FUCK ME, quite the broad bitch over here.

OldManGu likes this.
  13. blues86

blues86 [Pickle's numba wan follower]

Reading List:
    Link
    Between women is legal right? I mean it's common when fight happen between women. The first thing to grab is the hair!! That was what I usually do at elementary school fight~ quite satisfying I say, if you can pull out a lot of hairs XD

OldManGu likes this.
  14. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He should move to the airplane crew place and refused to move until they sort the molester out. I have seen both case where man and woman both denied help after being harassed. It's always a good idea to move away from the harasser and force the authorities to take action.

Westeller, asriu and OldManGu like this.
  15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    You've been around too many feminists if you're already conjoining 'male' and 'chauvinism' when it comes to gender bias. Chauvinism in itself is like a joke nowadays, like 'bigot' , everyone spouts it and assumes they understand the situation. (open door for a woman, get called a chauvinist because you are disempowering her by assuming she can't do it herself... literally happened to a friend on a date, got yelled at for having manners. Meanwhile she still got mad he didn't pick up the check and wanted to split equally.)

The worst part is, feminism which is 'supposedly' about gender equality, will stand on this woman's side if it comes to a trial. Stating how men do it all the time, how trump grabs pussy and they have bigger issues than the 'trivial' actions of this one 'female'.

Actually, removing his mask, which endangers his health which is equivalent to his income and worth as a player would likely account to assault/endangerment and she'd be liable for any loss of money were he to become sick any time soon.

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    Westeller, runsing and 0000000 like this.
  16. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I blame the internet, my family, neighbours and surrounding for enforcing "male chuavinism" onto me.

I don't call feminism as its name, I call them feminazi and their cult the Feminazism.

Ps. Mask thing is the only thing he can charge her with, try with Sexual Assault and see flames fly.

elengee likes this.
  17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    You disgusting male pig, go check your privileges!!!111oneoneone. But yes, memetica is an interesting study. Literally ideas, opinions and thoughts going viral and altering your mind/perception of reality.

p.s. just wondering, since you don't know if someone wears a mask to prevent getting sick or to prevent spreading it. This could be construed as an act of terrorism and releasing a viral infection aboard an airplane. :blobpopcorn_cool:

Westeller and 0000000 like this.
  18. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I have checked it twice in the house, under the rug, the long-should-be-disposed xmas tree, the attic filled with my broken dreams and the basement that I lived in with my very disappointed parents, where are they my privileges!?!?

Ps. Charging her with terrorism is tough, no bombs and guns in sight, maybe diseased package but meh, tough call.

19. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    just send all these double standard women to middle east.. naked.. let them enjoy the equality

not saying all muslim people would take advantage. but i am saying the women would disappear with a few hours/minutes

elengee likes this.
  20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    This reminds me of how Bukkake became a thing in Japan. 'So, you like cheating and receiving another man's seed huh?!?! here, have a whole village splash on you!'.