LCD Doulou Dalu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zante87, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually the decrease in spirit beast could be a motivation for spirit hall to become the only main power. Gotta kept all those rare resource in monopoly.
    I wouldn't say killing spirit beast is evil, Tang San has explained this part before. They are cultivators. No matter which side wins, they'll continue to hunt more spirit beast.

2. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    If I recall correctly it indicates that there is a way to cultivate sans killing spirit beasts.
    I'm done talking about Bibi Dong. I resolutely believe that even if Bibi Dong won against Tang San Spirit Hall would eventually bring about it's own end. Because they don't care who they offend, because they blindly pursue power regardless of who they offend, because despite knowing they failed they leave loose ends to come back and bite them in the ass. But I don't really want to talk about it anymore because even if you disagree, I don't care. I'm not going to be convinced and I have no interest in trying to convince you.

I'd rather talk about Tang Sans next spirit ring, cause that actually holds some interest for me.

Arcturus likes this.
  3. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm... Was not expecting this. :p

Arcturus and Shio like this.
  4. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That part was awesome. I laughed so much when I read it xDDD that second paragraph just killed me xD
    "The Luo San Pao now resembling a golden dragon could truly release the terrifying might of its fart." hahaha, man, this keeps making me laugh. So good

5. Yue Er

Yue Er Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that farts could kill, and I thought it was just an expression but this is just................

SeiraJLoyard likes this.
  6. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Cause if you turn into a dragon with huge claws, teeth, or fire breath.. what really kills others is the dragon's farts.. :confused:

7. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't expecting Bibi Dong being Qian Renxue's mother... So... because Grandmaster didn't give her some, she went with his teacher/master? That logic.
    During most scenes in where Xiao Wu appears I get teary eyed, what happened to them was just :( For me chapter 161... Damn you Bagelson! You gave me hope with that title, but the true title... Oh well, what's kind of funny is that Tang San's great grandfather fought a lot against Qian Renxue's grandpa and at least in their last fight he beat that grandpa, Tang Hao killed Qian Renxue's father and Tang San beat her in their first fight. That family has been oppressed by the Tang family for 3 generations lol.

And now we'll see the Sea God Island :D I have a feeling that another woman will want to get in Tang San's pants while they are in that island

8. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah the only women for Little San is Xiao Wu. He has a thing for rabbits.

Slimikyi likes this.
  9. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but I mean, he went to Slaughter City and boom Hu Liena fell in love with him. In the Continetal Competion (or whatever it was called) that Wu girl (the one of the Blazing Academy) also fell in love with him and that was even before his second awakening and becoming godly handsome and now Qian Renxue will probably end up a bit similar to Hu Liena. And just because there is another woman that wants Tang San doesn't mean that he will leave Xiao Wu. I think in Tang San's mind there are 4 kinds of women. One is Xiao Wu aka his lover, two is his teacher's wife, three are his sisters Rongrong and Zhuqing and four is the rest of the women population=unimportant.

scriptor and Hecha like this.
  10. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    A Vampiric Bindi has to be a first for me or anyone....thoughts?

11. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man... poor Fatty. It really pained me to see him, the one smiling and joking all the time, so sad.
    Bai Chenxiang was without a doubt very beautiful, and her rebuking appearance was even more adorable. There still remained a bit of the warmth of her hands on Fatty’s face and lips, and he almost subconsciously made a somewhat lewd gesture, sticking out his tongue and licking his lips.

Bai Chenxiang stared dumbfounded. She suddenly felt that she was like a lamb before a big lecherous wolf. She was extremely clear on Fatty’s strength, could it be this Fatty would…...

Thinking of this, she hurriedly stuck to Xiao Wu’s side, somewhat alarmed looking at Ma Hongjun.

Ma Hongjun couldn’t help staring distractedly when he saw her expression, touching his round face, he thought, am I that dreadful? In his heart he couldn’t help feeling a stab of pain, Bai Chenxiang’s alarmed expression had hurt his self esteem, a faint cold intent flashed past the corners of his eyes. He no longer looked at Bai Chenxiang, but shifted to sit against the other corner of the carriage, leaning against the corner and once again closing his eyes. In his heart he thought, what’s so extraordinary, I’m a bit plump, a bit ugly. If you don’t want me that’s fine, Fatty won’t pursue you hereafter. Third brother was right, a twisted melon doesn’t grow sweet. I don’t believe I can’t find a pretty girl later.

Seeing Fatty sleeping on the other side, leaving behind an enormous space for her, Bai Chenxiang couldn’t help breathing a sigh of relief. However, just what expression did he have just now? She’d never seen him show such an expression in front of her before! Seeing Fatty leaning there, Bai Chenxiang couldn’t help being a bit disgusted.
    This made me lose all interest in her. I mean, she has all the right to think Fatty may rape her. He looks like a lewd Fatty and is a lot stronger than her so it's understandable that she could think about that at some point, but to see Fatty looking at her with cold eyes and then feel disgusted instead of surprised or showing concern or something feels just wrong to me. I don't know, maybe it's just me because I can see when someone is angry, but still, I never really liked her, she was just another character but it was nice that she was being paired with Fatty so that he wouldn't be alone anymore... but unless she does something really nice in the future then I will still dislike her a lot.

And what made me feel for Fatty was when he said: "Fatty's face may be thick, but it's not limitless."
    When someone you thought you can prank, make jokes of him, simply has enough and says "fuck it all."

But this made me smile:
    Now Oscar also walked over, sitting on Fatty’s other side, handing over one of his recovery sausages:
    “Fatty, this is a journey, how can you cause disagreements right at the start.”

Fatty seemed to vent by fiercely biting Oscar’s sausage in half, Oscar watching couldn’t keep his back from shivering,
    “Fuck me, what grievances does my sausage have with you!”
    Also, Dai Mubai being the big bro was nice.

12. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I'm starting to hate Bai Chenxiang now.. Fatty is getting higher in my ranks as well.

The Big Sausage Uncle part was hilarious. The author has a lot of bad humor in his other series with the MC but seems to keep it only to Oscar mostly in this series.

13. ArianDruj

ArianDruj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bout as close as movie are to the book that inspired them

14. ArianDruj

ArianDruj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our prayers go out to fatty, may he find a woman to look past his immodest behaviour and tubby exterior. And may xiang xiang learn she ain't all that

15. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Fatty sleeps in the same room as Bai Chenxiang he will probably wake up without his penis.
    This chapter made me like Chenxiang. She did hurt Fatty a lot after she acted that way, but in this chapter she redeems herself so while it doesn't make it all right, it makes it quite a bit better.

And yeah, the author keeps the humour to Big Sausage Uncle and above all, those chants :ROFLMAO:

The thing Little San got from the emperor is related to the last part of DD, right? I mean, after reading DD 2 you sort of see where this is going and where it will end and because of what that thing is and what is written in the first chapter of DD 2 it makes me think that that treasure is even more incredible than Tang San thinks it is.

16. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just started this story and now 2 chapters from current but have to say for some reason I think the 4th Prince Imposter is a rape baby.

17. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean the ex crown prince?

18. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    the one that turned into that angel thingy and fought against Tang San. well you could call her ex crown prince since she did have to flee after her failed assassination attempt on the King

19. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe something like that. She hates her mother, current pontiff, and her fathers dead. I think the fathers side has the control over spirit hall, her grandfather, and her mother married in or took position from father.

20. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    well the story has this "one true love" vibe going that once you love someone theres no moving on to someone else so
    #1 Current Pontiff has a major crush/love on Grandmaster
    #2 momma tried to kill baby going so far as to call her a mistake
    #3 Grandpa states that Current Pontiff "did no wrong"