LCD Doulou Dalu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zante87, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you are saying the previous Pontiff raped Bibi Dong? That would make kind of sense but at the same time it wouldn't because if he had raped her I believe that she wouldn't have cared about him when Tang Hao killed him. I mean, would you care about the death of someone who raped you? Sure, he was her master but if he had raped her I don't think she would have been that pissed... unless she has some issues.

But if she wasn't raped, then why did she try to kill her baby and why did granpa say that she "did no wrong"? That points towards unwanted child and maybe rape, but her caring about the previous Pontiff points towards another direction... so no idea.

2. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree! it makes me so curious as to what happened >< Previously I was curious, but not enough to care that much, but after that reveal that Qian Renxue is Bibi Dong's daughter I was like o_O what just happened? lol

3. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the previous Pontiff was Bibi's teacher so she could have that love/hate going and wasn't able to resolve it before Tang Hao killed the Pontiff so since Bibi has no target to resolve her feelings its now focused on Tang Hao and since she has no good feelings for him, he has just become her loathe magnet.

4. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't get why Tang San didn't try the shield thing when they started the journey... If he had, they would know if it worked or not and he could have put the shield around the ship and make themselves invisible to the 100.000 years beast and if the beast still saw them, he would know that beings too strong can look through the shield... oh well, crazy dad was crazy and if I was Tang San, I would have cut his arms and/or legs and throw him out of the ship :)

5. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now there is another thing that I find weird:

“So what if you let little Xue inherit your position? There will be a day when I destroy your Angelic Foundation. Qian Daoliu, you have underestimated me. Ever since the time I devoured your son’s body and soul and changed my cultivation to that of the Rakshasa, you have not been able to see through my cultivation. The final step, that final step that you have never managed to take, in no more than ten years, I am certain to be able to surmount. When that time comes, no one will be able to stop me from doing what I want. You[r] son ruined me, and so I shall destroy everything of your Angelic Clan.”

Qian Daoliu's son was the previous pontiff, right? I don't know if they said it, but the previous pontiff also had the Seraphim Spirit so he should be Qian Daoliu's son... Then his son, the previous pontiff, was Bibi Dong's master... who was killed by Tang San's father... but if that was true, that would be too weird. I mean Qian Renxue is around 30 years old and Tang San is 20-21. The previous pontiff ruined Bibi Dong at some point and imo that is rape and giving birth to Qian Renxue... but if that was true then why the fuck does she hate Tang Hao? Sure, he killed her daughter's father, but she hated the guy... and Bibi Dong asked herself when Tang San's master visited her if he (her master) was the one who started the problem... Unless Qian Daoliou had two sons... If not, it is quite weird. Also, she ate his body and soul... that makes me think... wait, Tang Hao didn't really kill the previous pontiff, only injured him greatly, so in that state it would make sense if Bibi Dong killed him, but then her hatred against Tang Hao is only an act? I don't know.

6. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I pity Little Ao. His incantion have always been so vulgar and they have always made me laugh :ROFLMAO:

7. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    That shark was brutal. But this next challenge should be good. Especially with the no killing rule

8. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn I love this novel. Tjss does the whole team work and team spirit so well. Now does that shark fancy Oscar or rongrong lol. And how are they going to pass this trial with tang san not being able to use any of his spirit ring abilities

9. Italosprado

Italosprado Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ningdan, was it not important to xiao eu ressurrection?

10. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was important when she was still in rabbit form. Now that she ate that plant and regained Hunan form I don't think it's needed. Once she gets her spirit bone sad soul and maybe the spirit ring then she should be fully resurrected

11. Italosprado

Reading List:
    Link
    That plant replaced that 90.000 years spirit ginseng

12. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I dunno then, I'll re-read and see

13. Italosprado

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell us later :)

14. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay when he talks about resurrecting her with the spirit beasts, the internal dan of an ancient spiritual beast is one of the requirements. But when she takes human form he doesn't mention it at all. The only thing he mentions is whether the ten thousand year ninth grade Ginseng King was still needed, since xiao wu ate the Crystal Blood Dragon Ginseng. No mention of anything else. Guessing it's wasnt needed anymore. Or we'll get more info in the following chapters

Italosprado likes this.
  15. Aeternelle

Aeternelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading through the comments in the chapter; the neidan should still be needed (to kinda "stick" body and soul together). Some speculated it came from the wrong type of beast (snake > rabbit), but someone else mentionned Tang San showed the neidan to Ming brothers and they said it was suitable.
    Supposedly there is a substitute and it'll be explained in the following chapters.

Italosprado likes this.
  16. gokal14

gokal14 Sky King

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question since the shrek team has spent 2 years on sea God island haven't they missed the the new seven sect competition? In ch. 174 the elephant dude said it would happen in a year which has already passed in the current chapter so I am assuming they missed the competition already? Wasn't disrupting that competition one of Tang San's objectives in hurting The spirit hall?
    Since he has 9 trials I am assuming he will spend 9 years on that island by the time he's done won't spirit hall already take over everything?

Excerpt From: Ch. 174:
    “Spirit Hall Supreme Pontiff has already issued a decree, to hold an assembly to select a new seven great sects in one year.”

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  17. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    It's confirmed: Xianxia protagonists are secretly Masochistic...

18. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If they were to test how much force their bodies can defuse, they would probably be looked at as extreme masochistics... If there was a bdsm organization, they could easily infiltrate as a group of masochistics and don't care xD.

19. maxalors99

maxalors99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How far is the manhua to the current translated chapter of the novel

20. DarkToastie

DarkToastie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xiao Wu would have needed the Neidan, but Xiao Bai told Tang San that it was too overbearing due to its extreme Yang energy. Instead, she told him that the Sea God's Light would be capable of the same effect as a Neidan, just a lot smoother. He just got the ability of Sea God's Light this chapter.