Spoiler Douluo Dalu 3 - The Legend of the Dragon King (DD3: LDK)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DeathStroke96, Nov 11, 2016.

1. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Guys im doing this post as there is no proper spoiler thread for this novel except for the LCD which is mainly for the latest translated chapters which is not that important (in my opinion) as it is mainly revolving the slow releases (no offence radiant tl) as the translation has (i think) only reached an actual chapter 20 but because TJSS usually has chapters done like chapter 1 part 1, part 2 and part 3 so the translated chapters are most likely around chapter 20 and there are over 200 chapters split in 3 means over 600 in the raws. Now to end this intro about the reason and onto the main reason;

As I am unsure about the background of the MC but i am presuming that the story follows from DD 2.5 where
    Tang San throws his infant son to the douluo dalu continent to escape the calamity of the divine realm and inside the infants body was a golden dragon sealed because it was defeated and wanted to survive and so it chose to do so in the body of new child of sea ashura Tang San
    • Is Tang Wulin (the mc im presuming) the child of Tang San?
    • Has Tang San been mentioned and if yes what was he mentioned about (no need to say about him being the founder of the Tang Sect, cultivating a grass spirit, and becoming a god.).
    • Has TW (mc) learnt that his parents from the beginning of the story, have not been his real parents?
    • Has he met his sister yet or has he been told that he has an elder sister and a brother in law?
    • Has there been any plots starting regarding the dragon spirit sealed within his body?
    Thanks for the info (i dont read it yet but i am curious about as im planning on following the proper order (whenever that happens) where i would finish DD first then move onto DD2 and then DD2.5 and lastly with this and that point once DD finishes there will be a lot of content to read of DD 2 (hopefully) and hopefully someone pick up dd2.5 (btw does that even have a novel? ive a comic for this but im unsure about a novel plus there were mentions on wikia about 2.5 so i assumed that there is one)

Thanks for answering if you can and hopefully this one will be much better as compared to DD2 apparently it is very similar to DD so not many people like it that much.

Once again thanks

Menos likes this.
  2. Menos

Menos New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    95%
    Yes
    No
    Yes (Nou Er), No (Wang Dong and Yuhao)
    Yes

Start from DD.

3. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah im currently caught up with DD 1 and i am planning to putting it on hold again after the sea god arc finishes and catch with it again after it finishes because of the irregular releases it is very hard to enjoy the story (although at least there are releases and the quality is awesome) and thats for the info -ish oh and who is Nou er?

4. Menos

Menos New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adopted sister.

DeathStroke96 likes this.
  5. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    Well for those who are interested: at around chapter 400;
    performed his first fusion with Gu Yue
    Reached rank 6 as a blacksmith
    his 3 of his golden dragon seals have been unlocked and their main ability is basically to turn his spirit rings from whatever colour they are to golden meaning they become 1 million year old spirit rings until is power runs out; never really explained that well how he even broke through rank 20 but oh well (from the spoiler i got and this me assuming about the 1mil rings)...
    his rank 10 spirit basically evolved to 2300 years old and looks like a small flying dragon when released
    he has three rank purple spirit rings = spirit elder
    his hammers become golden dragon hammers which can be stored in his body because he when he broke through his upgraded blood flowed on them causing them to evolve
    he is currently at shrek and he has shit loads of teachers. Mang Tian, Mu Chen, Elder at Shrek, His grandmaster from Wukong, Wukong (currect teacher the ice prince) wu chens rival in love wants to be his teacher, even the dragon spirit is giving him advice once in a while...
    no news about Na'er yet, it looks like she disappeared for long time
    gu yue has some special background
    gu yue is most likely in love with MC as she is very jealous over him when she was told that he likes guys and was begging him to stop...
    end of 1st year exam or it might be one of the lower exam well they have so many of these that you cant tell whether which it is

mc also stood in front of tang wutongs statue in the pagoda and people told him that they look a lot like each other and even their names are similar
    oh yeah he joins tang sect around chapters 100 to 200 and starts learning tang sans skills
    nothing on tang san other than mc bowing in front of his statue and xiao wu's he didnt explain why but it was implied that it was on instinct.

i read somewhere that on a different thread about lovers that gu yue is plotting for mc's dragon blood i cant say whether it is correct or not as nothing like that has been mentioned yet so i can only assume that it was false information and will post more when i do learn something regarding the subject

everything stated in this post is a rough summary of a summaries that i have read on this pages;
    http://soulland.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Land_3_Spoilers
    if anyone is interested in reading these summaries instead of lnmtl then go ahead they are really well detailed although some information is not focused on too much but still you get everything that is happening as the summaries are done for 10 chapters system...

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  6. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    well i got to the part that Gu Yue is hiding some truth about her spirit she said it was 7 color dragon but old tang says she was lying as the only way to perform 100% fusion with the golden dragon is to have the silver dragon spirit which if the two recombined would form the dragon god.

na'er is back and apparently she awakened her spirit and it is eye related and apparently she was at shrek all along...

looks like there is some truth about the statement about gu yue that i have read on the dd3 lover post...

it is likely that mc's main weapon will be a spear as when he was being tortured the trident on his forehead awoke and he looked as if he was possessed and killed his attacked using a golden spear...

7. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    About Tang San, he secretly guide Wulin... He also known as old Tang in DD3:LDK

8. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks, i was also thinking along those lines as i didnt believe that tang san would allow a violent spirit enter his own sons body without taking any measures to make sure that nothing happened to him such as him being taken over, after all he was just an infant at that time... so my guess was that he erased the spirit will and then implanted his own will into the spirit of the golden dragon and allowing that shred of his will to guide his own son to godhood...

9. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    yep the person who said that gu yue is interested in the mcs blood and it would be beneficial to her was correct however i dont see how na er and gu yue are the same person, looks like i need to keep on reading...

10. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that they are the same person but they have a very ambiguous relationship. Also I've actually readall the way to the most up-to-date raw so if you have any questions I can answer them

11. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have one, does this by any chance turn into harem? I need to make sure it's not before I start to read. And what happens to the divine realm where Tang San is, that he had to send away his son?

12. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    So far there are 3 capture target a.k.a possible love interest in this novel, Na'er, Gu Yue, and third one is Dai Yun'er( she gain some sort of dragon clan inheritance), for divine realm nothing mentioned so far but it seems at the end of DD 2.5 it was in chaos due to Golden Dragon King going rampage there...
    It seems the MC of MCIF is the teacher of Hou Yuhao

Elv likes this.
  13. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn I really hope it does not turn into harem, that
    It is instead like DD1 and 2. He would be a disappointment of my expectation of tang sans son of it is harem :(
    You know there is a Manuha where we see tang san and the mc from DD2 and they are sort of fighting agains another God in the god realm and his group of followers, tang sans wife is expecting their second child there, so is that maybe why he was sent to the mortal world? If he is their child. Or is the Manuha different then the novels? Because I am only reading the novel of DD3 the others I'm reading their Manuha.

14. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    The author doesn't write many harem stories. The only one that I can think of is heavenly jewel. I typically see that particular novel as satire though. For some strange as hell reason though, the author really loves tragic heroines. Pretty much every single main girl in his novels goes through some type of death rebirth memory loss etc. etc.

15. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    NOPE!!! MAGIC CHEF IS HAREM!!!

fuuton likes this.
  16. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I have also herd that only those two of his stories are harem, that's why I am hoping that he keeps the harem out of all of his DD stories. :) I really hope The girl
    Who stayed with his family as a child is the one he ends up with, I really liked her.

17. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah..dd2 is also harem... There tang wutong, tang wudong, and also a girl that pregnant with yuhao child... I guess yuhao really take after Rong Nian Bing(mc of MCIF and his master)

18. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what?? Isn't the mc from DD? Together with the daughter of the mc from DD1? An the lady pregnant with his child who is from the sun and moon kingdom sort of got hold of his seed somehow and he was not aware of it, the pregnancy also pissed of the mc from DD1 since his daughter is with dd2 mc. :p does he end up with them both? Because what I mean by harem is that there is more then one wife/lover at the end of the story. Plus the Manuha based on th w god realm show that mc from dd2 is only with dd1 daughter.

19. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the MC break the sixth seal yet and if yes what power does he gain? Also what kind of spirit bone is offered at the end of the tournament in dai empire? And what are the results of that tournament.

Because I was only able to read until 670 as the following spoilers on the wikia are not updated.

Thanks

20. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not really a harem. He strictly likes only one girl the entire time; it's just a bunch of other girls like him too

Neyva likes this.