Spoiler Douluo Dalu ending clarification

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sparteh, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone help me to understand the ending of Douluo Dalu? What exactly happens to Tang Sang and Xiao Wu? I mean from what I understood they kinda merged with all those god powers appearing in MC, but what happened after that? Did they stay merged or did Xiao Wu die and her powers were passed?

2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah she is alive, she is sort of a holder of the asura power for Tang San. Other than that she is fine...

3. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Well She was pregnant with Tang Wu Lin in Doulou Dalu 2.5 so she still alive and kicking..
    The Ending :-
    TSJJ and the seven shrek devil ascend to godhood.

4. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending doesn't talk about much at all but the sequels give information. All of the seven Devils become gods.

5. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is, the WN (the version we are reading) for DD is missing some info in comparison to the Physical Book. Apparently, the epilogue for DD for the physical book includes info about how Tang Hao and Ah Yin became 2nd Class Gods. Its also hinted that Tang San and Xiao Wu traveled for some years before ascending to Gods Realm, which they found the Golden Tree at some place and planted it in Shrek Academy.