Chinese Douluo Dalu: Legend of the Divine Realm (DD 2.5)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Mavsynchroid, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Mavsynchroid

Mavsynchroid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Douluo Dalu: Legend of The Divine Realm (Douluo Dalu 2.5)

Raw Link:
    Eh.. Honestly I'm not sure how to find it.. I found this link, but I have a feeling it's a broken one.
    https://book.qidian.com/info/3450647

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/douluo-dalu-legend-of-the-divine-realm/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Would someone please consider translating this? DD1 and DD2 are completely translated, while DD3 is getting somewhat close to being completed (I think there's only about 300 chapters left or so until the end).

DD2.5 is only about 120 chapters long, but from what I hear makes DD3 much better to read. Someone already translated chapters 1 to 7 before stopping, and for some insane reason someone else translated chapters 91 to 95. Don't ask me why. I haven't a clue. I would hope someone who is either a fan of DD or has even translated DD novels before would pick this up, so they get the terminology right. I can't see it taking up too much time compared to those huge multiple thousands chapters novels.

Please consider it!!

Description: Due to the God of Goodness and the God of Evil’s reincarnation and changes, the Divine Realm’s internal strife has been gradually increasing. The God of Destruction is the head of a faction opposed to Sea Asura God who heads another faction, eventually leading to war. However, it is at this time that the Sea Asura God, wife has become pregnant. Tang San has a premonition that a crisis bigger than the Divine Realm’s internal conflict is about to arrive. What is this crisis? The Legend of the Divine Realm is set after Peerless Tang Sect and in this story, many familiar characters will appear once again.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
    vangent and Acidburnsage like this.
  2. lordbeirut

lordbeirut Emperor of Perdition

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Tianshen

Tianshen Ex-Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Olives likes this.
  4. Mavsynchroid

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah sorry, will do

5. Mavsynchroid

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Correction. DD 1 is not completely translated. It is precisely six chapters short of a complete translation.

There was a group that released really terrible MTL of those last six chapters, but... if that counts, you may as well read the entire series on LNMTL and be done with it. That same group is also the one that released the first 90 chapters of DD 2.5 that are confusing you. The links are hidden, because the site doesn't even exist anymore. You can reveal them by clicking the eye on the novel page's release list.

Wujigege and Bright_Lucky_Star like this.
  7. Mavsynchroid

Reading List:
    Link
    Last couple of chapters in DD aren't that bad at all.

EDIT: However, it seems those links won't even load. End up with "Problem loading page". :(

8. vangent

vangent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link