Spoiler Douluo Dalu Question

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lorenz_929, Aug 16, 2016.

1. lorenz_929

lorenz_929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When the Shrek Seven Devils had to do their 6th Seagod Test fighting Seagod Douluo Bo Saixi, Boss Mubai said he doesnt care about the 8th spirit not being the god bestowed spirit ring just to make them stronger.

My question is, did he get an ordinary 10000+ spirit ring and not the god bestowed ring for his 80th level or what?? It wasnt clear in lnmtl if he did get the ordinary sea spirit beast with the help of the 100000 yr shark before their fight with Bo Saixi.

I remember everyone telling him not to do it, but he wanted to help them clear the trial to increase their chances of living. In the end even Tang San agreed, but it wasnt mentioned if he really did get it or not before their fight. I think it said he had 3days to finish absorbing it or something, but he wasnt mentioned anymore after.

Especially since Tang San basically soloed Bo Saixi in their test and Boss Mubai wasnt mentioned using his 8th spirit ability.

2. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he got an ordinary ring. The reason that everybody tried to convince him not to is because a God bestowed ring is always condensed to the absolute maximum power that your body can withstand. So just as a example, he's trying to get his eighth ring people normally get around 80,000 years maximum but what if his body could withstand 100,000? The God ring would give him that hundred thousand while hunting for a ring may or may not give him that 80,000 years. He might find something around 60,000 years that suits him but he cannot find that 80,000 year version of it.

3. lorenz_929

lorenz_929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aha ok thx. I just wanted to know if he really did get a normal ring since it wasnt mentioned or was not easily understood with mtl.

also, i just finished reading about the 4th spirit ring of the clear sky hammer. it looks like that evil tiger was sent to Heavenly Jewel Change world for Zhou Weiqing xD

will the 2 meet once Tang San becomes a god??

4. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than when TS becomes of God, it is when ZW has the choice to become one or not. ZW decides to stick with his harem instead of becoming a God.

lorenz_929 likes this.