Discussion Dragon ball super win or fail? spoiler*

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Fred7gold, Jan 11, 2016.

?

Win or fail?

1. Win

2. Fail

3. Dont know

4. Dont care

5. So so

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Fred7gold

Fred7gold Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone,

I watched 23 episodes and I feel they were funny but I m dissapointed that Hen you watched the last two movies, you find some episodes useless.
    Nevertheless I like to see how goku and z fighters lives, I would have like more scenes about the lives of yamcha, tenchinhan etc. Toh.

The training and the plot is really soso imo, but plots were never db strong point. And the training were a bit bland, more comics than serious but it respect the original tones of the series.
    About specific characters:
    I maybe also the only one that think gohan is a pussy but it s the fault of goku so it s okay it doesnt bother me so much when i think about it.
    Mr satan still a old jerk a his age lol well that mr satan.
    Vegeta doesnt have a mustach that s a huge good point.
    About freeza only needed few month to be broly like power that s some bs somewhere.
    I will stop here.

For me I will put a 6/10 so so result I wanted more for a 2015 sequel.
    What about you? If you mind vote and give your rating!

2. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    The story feels forced.. but that ussualy happen when they make a sequal out of a finished work.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  3. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc goku dissapear with Shen long at the end of the series right?

4. Fred7gold

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw dragon ball from wuxia to xanxia?

5. TokenZero

TokenZero Mystic Sanctuary: Divine Fairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Well seeing how it hasn't gotten to the main parts yet I don't see any reason to watch it yet if you have seen the movies. The anime right now is just showing how canon those moves were and after that comes the part people actually want to see, so for now its just gonna be filler and movie until it gets to that point. I guess they are just buying time while making the episodes, read the manga if you want to know how it is going( At least, I assume they are going in the direction of the manga).

6. Ryve16

Ryve16 Working Hard and Hardly Working

Reading List:
    Link
    Well they were trying to extend battle of the gods and ressurection of F so thats what we get. But after freeza arc should be what we're waiting for Beerus team vs Champa team! (Yeah i know you guys are waiting for the "he of great nipples" guy)

Also champa team, my friend keeps telling me that the saiyan is a super saiyan god...kinda weird considering beerus doesnt even remember what that even was...maybe just super saiyan?

7. Fred7gold

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you guys, nevertheless a whole season for the extended movie got them a bad start imo ^^ , tbh when They announced the new I taugh it would be the years between the movie and show us more of other things and just reffering to the movies.
    I relly hope we could see broly too , it s the only sayan that got more power love than majin buu, it would be so good to see him back.

8. Eruxol

Eruxol Du-sollst――Dies irae

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion the current arc, it's more like remake of the movie but worst than the movie itself, the series is more spesific though. Well since it yet to be finished. 4,5/10 for now