Novel Dragon Heart Ch. 6 (1/5)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Silver Snake, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Shalalalala

Shalalalala [One of Red Siblings][⚓]

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad about Susannah:blob_teary::blob_teary:
    Why Siegfried left her TAT:blob_catflip::blob_catflip:
    He's stupiddd:blobconfounded:
    An amzing workkkkkk Mr human authorrr:blob_pompom:
    Lobe the story and new characters~:cookie:

Silver Snake likes this.
  2. Silver Snake

Silver Snake Magician of NUF|Show-off|Awkward|Genius

Reading List:
    Link
    I will be ending the continuation of this story.

I am emotionally satisfied with where it went, to the point that continuing it would simply feel like continuing it for the sake of continuing it, and will begin production on the next story.

Anyone got any ideas?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  3. shuyangz82

shuyangz82 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, your story is so interesting!I really want your book can be seen by more people! Have you ever considered signing your book?

4. Silver Snake

Silver Snake Magician of NUF|Show-off|Awkward|Genius

Reading List:
    Link
    Siegfried sat on an inn bed with his elbows on his knees, bent in contemplation. What to do next? That was the big question.

On the road for days, Siegfried had little to do but think. After his encounter with that Robin Hood, he couldn’t help but wonder on his hesitation. Hesitation meant death, he reminded himself, to do so is to lose one’s advantage, to lose one’s advantage is to lose one’s life. That was what that boar encounter had taught him. Yet he had done it just then. Why? Why did he do it?

Yes, you can’t just kill in broad daylight for no reason. Humans had laws and enforcement that punished such an act. But none would care for the death of a bandit. Then was it fear? Would defeating one simply send the others in a frenzy, there were many more of them, they may have easily been able to defeat him. Should I have been afraid?

No, it wasn’t any of those reasons, it was because of Susannah’s cry. That much was obvious. But Siegfried didn’t want to think about it. Whenever he did, his thoughts would wander and linger on the time he spent with her, and his heart would ache.

Why shouldn’t I kill if it is allowed, if it is required? What worth is there in a single life?

All that the once dragon knew was that the act would upset her, he wanted to know why, but it wasn’t as if he could simply ask her, no, he would have to figure it out for himself.
    For now though, he would have to get stronger. His journey would be a long one. He may face monsters and enemies his current self could not contend with.
    Siegfried rose from his bed and left the inn.

He didn’t think those who wore armor and weaponry would be common, since in the village, no one had, but in the streets of Deepdale, it seemed half of everyone wore armor of metal or leather or cloth. This reassured him that he was in the correct place, surely a place where people fought would be a place people got stronger.

Siegfried spent the next few days doing the first thing that came to his mind, he walked and looked around, it didn’t take long, there were notices on posts and boards all over.

JOIN THE CRIMSON CLAWS.
    Continuing the series, expecting to post a part every four days until I have an extra chapter, then every other day.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
    Agentt likes this.