LCD Dragon-Marked War God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Nightazday

Nightazday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's more like a disc one nuke

2. FlowLight

FlowLight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only one that can rival Big Yellow was that Parrot from ISSTH.

SazzyD likes this.
  3. SazzyD

SazzyD <Friendly Neighborhood Mercenary>

Reading List:
    Link
    JIANG CHEN ....... one word AWESOME
    this dude is one of my favorite. Where ever he goes his enemies will be annihilate
    1st he annihilate his clans enemy in their small city
    Then he goes to the next city and make the clan he made angry in the first city 2 dust."Evil bird comes, Head gone" :D

luffyzorosanji likes this.
  4. SazzyD

SazzyD <Friendly Neighborhood Mercenary>

Reading List:
    Link
    Bromance between the Jiang Chen and Big Yellow is Great !!

luffyzorosanji likes this.
  5. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DMWG migrate?

6. Arezs

Arezs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapters can be found here

Also, I hope no one here reads the chapters over at radiant, as they are being hosted there without my permission.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
    H0RR1BL3CPU and SecondRate like this.
  7. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2-82 on XianxiaWorld gave no credit to radiant for editing. Why is is that they are only mentioned on chapter 1 and 83? @Arezs

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  8. Arezs

Arezs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because it shouldn't even be there.
    When I first joined Radiant, Ruze agreed to send an editor to edit DMWG, free of cost.

Here are some screenshots:
    https://gyazo.com/93f8cc7cef823d54d75dc7134121da63
    https://gyazo.com/9eb5c01387d18be488c60f348444f0d2
    https://gyazo.com/61fe1c0a7a63ef88898a0b6426e1c256

Once he realized that he was in the wrong, he started threatening me with copyright laws.

Like, he would have never gone this far, if I had hosted on any site other than xianxiaworld. The only reason he went this far is because he hates xianxiaworld and would do anything to make them suffer.

Ruze, and the rest of radiant's crew, with the exception of some, are all wolves in sheep's clothing.

H0RR1BL3CPU, Feinzell and z3helll like this.
  9. Feinzell

Feinzell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think @Arezs deserves his works fully. yeah, Radiant may have help with editors but he cant actually trying to sue Arez with Copyrights Law. If he actually do it at court, he will be losing at the first time calling and maybe must be paying actual copyright fee to original publisher/licence content of DMWG which his publisher or the author himself. because what you have are FAN TL for goddamn sake. you dont have any right to any novel there except you have written permission from licence holder.

So, i think the problem are ethical. in one side, you have dissatisfied TL who want to leave because some problem that we all know. in the other side, you have hosting site to claim that the translators cant just leave and take his work to rival site (or hated site in this case, i dont know)because they deem its an collaboration works and threaten with legal battle. I think both side must take a step aside and just try solve it calmly. just find a middle ground. because we know both of you are working to translate it for the love of the novel and the community. i hope it can be resolve soon.

Side notes: i'm only user that occasionally wanders around this forum when i have a time. i dont have certain prestige or post to critic,condemn, or any negative remarks for excellent works you guys have and i know that you all have working hard to make this forum are better and better, but as moderator that i know, we must ensure the forum working properly like make sure the thread are on topic, no double thread, and so on, its a hard work and i appreciate that truly. but, in my honest opinion, Mods should have neutral dispositions to any thread, topic that they moderate. i know its hard not to make your opinion express fully, but its the risk as a mods. they cannot be seen leaning toward one side or feeling negative on one side. not disregarding others or make deragatory remarks about one topic, views, group because personal reason .

Mods jobs are to moderate, not to give opinionated view in the thread. want to pitch in some comment that is okay, but steer clear from molding opinion, give strong dislike about some topic or comment. if you really want to express your feeling regarding some issues, just login another acc and give fully, unfiltered comment with that acc. because if Mods gives their opinion, people tends to sides with Mods and makes some biased views about the issue and alienate people on the other side. because there isn't right or wrong in here. just different opinion. just let people make their own view.

So, i just want to give this suggestion to you all moderator that i know ( as i just wandering member, i dont know a lot of Mods) and sorry if its at wrong thread or anything, but i dont know where i can put it and i just want you know what i feel. if you feel offended, im really sorry and yeah i dont know anything more than you. but i do know that i want to know with my own eyes, i want to form my opinion based on what i see. and i appreciate if Mods remains neutral dispositions towards anything and make us build our perspective at our own. if you already do that, thank you very much. Thanks for your hard work and im sorry if i offend any of you. just wanna the best for your forum and our community :))

Ciaoosuu.

@Parth37955 @Tony @Shio

H0RR1BL3CPU and z3helll like this.
  10. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did I say anything too extreme? I simply asked why no radiant is not mentioned on some chapters? Also I do have an alt which I don't really use. It's a hassle changing back and forth
    @Arezs thank you for responding.

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  11. Temairine

Temairine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at the first screenshot, it actually seems as if Ruze has point.

He was asking you to post the original translation of the chapters so that his sites editing work (goodness knows how many hours for 80+ chapters) did not go to another site.

Was it really so horrid of him to assume that you might have kept the original translations saved on your pc? Or at least to ask if you had?

As it is even XianXia World has acknowledged the work editors put in, they have said that they are paying them a share of the profit from donations!

You say in the screenshots that he sent an editor to do the work, at least consider including the editors name in each chapter - they've put in so much work you should credit them, even if you cant bring yourself to credit Ruze.

12. Feinzell

Feinzell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I dont mean just this thread parth. In general terms. If you didnt feel like that, its okay. Once i encounter smt like that, the mods express his opinion quite intense and just like i said parth, i think mods should impartial whatever their view toward the issues. But, it just my opinion. If you doesnt agree with that, its fine too. Just try to express my opinion in general terms. Thanks for your reply :)

13. Arezs

Arezs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The very same editor who insulted me several times before I even had the chance to speak with Ruze?

And the reason I'm not crediting them is because they refuse to credit me, or tell the readers where to go next. Ruze even posted a link to a machine translation site.

And he forgot to mention the benefits I had brought his site. DMWG was by far the most popular novel on Radiant, and it had brought in tons of readers who would then proceed to check out the other works.

When I first decided to host the novel temporarily the 1 year old site, it was ranked 710k~, and when I left it was at 160k
    alexa.com/siteinfo/radianttranslations.com

I brought lots of benefits to his site, but he obviously doesn't care about those.

And now I get to watch someone monetizing something I have spent hundreds of hours on translating, and to make it worse, it's someone who has insulted me several times, threatened me, changed my name to dickface. So yea, I am a little bit mad.

H0RR1BL3CPU likes this.
  14. klackerz

klackerz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty awesome chapter. Jiang Chen giving no fucks.

15. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know if the quality went down after Xianxia World took it over? Their editing is inconsistent and subpar, so i'd like to know before catching up on recent chapters

16. Arezs

Arezs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still the same translator, expect the same quality.

H0RR1BL3CPU and archn3m29 like this.
  17. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    which chapter does the main romance girl appears? and when does things starts to get more than friends?

18. gauthamc

gauthamc [Dao of the Lonely Island]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dat ending for chapter 95 got me good lulz

19. archn3m29

archn3m29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHA that was some good stuff. Brings back childhood memories.

SecondRate likes this.
  20. EvilDevil

EvilDevil Guardian Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    i know tat xiao Chen means something like brother Chen
    what does the 'zi' in xiao Chen zi mean?