Dragonest Mobile SEA

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Ptolomaea, May 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ptolomaea

Ptolomaea 〘⑉⑈⑉⑉⑆⑆〄⑇⑉⑇⑈⑆〙〘ѠЖ҉۞֎ਆෝ⎭⎛Ⅸ〙

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have been playing this game for quite awhile now. I'm just looking for some friends or perhaps skilled player which open for valuable exchange of information specifically about in-game mechanics, gears, crafts and so on.

Feel free to drop your in-game name and server.

Ptolomaea from Server 3 here.

2. Apple

Apple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Satania S15

3. Ptolomaea

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Satania,
    Ohh. What's highest BP there in S15

4. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Im from S4
    Current highest BP i think is around 560k +
    Nothing really needs to talk about gears and stuff..

Get every gear set and accessory
    Gear enhancement should be above your own level
    Complete card album
    Awaken pets
    Good costume.

5. Apple

Apple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not so sure but afaik no one has reached 400k yet. Highest I saw is around 380k

6. elairz

elairz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    played it but not to my liking. main reason i play dn is for the pvp. the mobile version combat is gimped down. understandable, since it a mobile game. still, i cant get my mojo going in mobile ver. thus i dropped it.

7. Ptolomaea

Reading List:
    Link

Cool! High bp is really needed in Dragon Lairs.
    I have a decent BP I guess just that it's hard to increase BP without top ups.

Have you finished Stage 4, DL?

8. Ptolomaea

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be hard to do Dragon Lairs.
    How about your BP? How was it?

Yeah, I agree with that. There is only 5 skills available to use. I was expecting for 10 to maximize combos. Although, for a Mobile version kinda decent and it's really fair and balanced.

9. Beer_Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. You need to top up a lot just to get the best costume with highest stat bonus.

Currently stuck at sdn 3.
    We lacking dps and good lurers. But i did finish sdn 3 last reset.
    My guild almost finished sdn4. The boss just got enraged and killed them at 0x hp

10. Ptolomaea

Reading List:
    Link
    Costumes doesn't add much I guess, only 5000 BP. 7,000 Max if wearing the Future Set, S class costumes.

So, you're doing top ups too?

11. Beer_Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Only 1 time. Just to get wings.
    But im thinking of top up after Kali is released. For character change scroll.
    Currently im using loli class. Sure its good for ladder and doing solo hell runs. But its getting useless due to lack of dmg.
    Only redeemable thing is, loli can resurrect. Other than lacking dps, its stealing aggro.

12. Ptolomaea

Reading List:
    Link
    Why don't you try Physician? Decent DPS and Durability cos of heals. Or Adept for huge burst damage. They're good in both pvp and pve

13. Beer_Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Most dragon lair team consists of paladin/priest, FU, barbarian, artillery, acrobat, bringer.
    I cant out dmg artillery or bringer, acrobat and barbarian buff is needed.
    Cleric and FU is backbone of team for buff and aggro.

14. Ptolomaea

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, assassins are given dps type but surely you could overtake them thru gears though. In our raids, as long as we have a healer and lurer, we'll do good, the rest of the team can be any class that could deal damage. We're just maintaining the aggro and coordination.
    If your guild or friend excluded you just because you can't deal proper damage, it's a bad guild. Me and my other guildmates tend to help others especially when the DLs reset is approaching. We will try to rush it. Luckily, we always manage to pull it out within 1-3 tries.

Actually in Stage 5, Engineers will shine. It's better to have lots of summon there. But, you must have 400,000 BP up. It's hard to kill and damage was insane.

15. Beer_Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Well my current guild is very active in terms of guild events. But DL is a bit "lucky if you can join em".
    Cant move to other guilds because the disparity between the top 10 guilds and guilds 11-120. Sure you can expect DL assists in lower but you wont get any benefits other than that.

If not in top 10, expect having inactives and no territory/battlemedals.
    But top 10 guilds are very strict in attendance. Lucky that my guild doesnt kick anyone just because they need slots.

16. Ptolomaea

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww. So, basically they just play with their own ,that's bad. Well, if you're active in WB/GB as well then you should try joining some higher guilds with Top BPs. They truly help in DLs, Hell modes and other benefits. Even with low BP if you're in high military rank or ladder pts they'll let you join.
    Luckily, I was accepted in the top 1 guild in my server. They're actually pretty lax, you just need to do WB/GB if not tell them you can't do it.

17. Beer_Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Top 1 guild is all pro from CN and TW version. Smooth runs on DL and even ladder.

Top 2-10 is very bp based. If someone knows the leaders, they can easily replace you with someone else as long as that person is at the same bp. Always hearing someone got kicked just because of nonsense.
    Currently my guild placed at #5. Lax about recruitment. But leader chooses who to run DL with and its annoying. Hogging the highest bp players.

Soon 2 resets and still stuck at lizard. Ugh.

18. Ptolomaea

Reading List:
    Link
    That's really sad to hear. They're selfish, they should've do squad than guild if they aren't good in management and leadership.
    Just by hearing your experience I'm really grateful to have my current guild. Even though it's mostly composed of Thailanders they are friendly and considerate. I feel you, I was in a 7th rank guild before I joined my current guild. They left me out considering I have decent amount of damage and BP, they just do quests and lairs with their squad. I ask them help and they just disregarded my, it's annoying that's why I left that guild. If you're in my server I can refer you, we can refer anyone as long as they are active and friendly.