Korean Dreamcide

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Yurielle, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Yurielle

Yurielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Dreamcide
    Raw Link: linkhere.com
    NU Link: http://page.kakao.com/home/48397962
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: One of the popular novels out there about zombie apocalypse and is getting a drama also. It also has a webcomic drawn by the artist of Abide in the Wind. The webcomic is at this place.
    https://tapas.io/series/dreamcide
    Description:
    (taken from tapas.io)
    Hazin Nam had always been plagued by nightmares, but one day, he dreams of an apocalyptical world seven years in the future where humans are fighting to survive among demons and zombies. Hazin dismisses the dream as another nightmare until he finds out Yuri Hong, the girl he had seen in his dream, has transferred into his school....

With his ability to switch back and forth between his school life and the oncoming apocalypse, will Hazin be able to prevent what causes the world’s destruction?

2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I am one of those quick to judge, but this sounds generic, so I assume Hazim is strong in the future world? Would his mentality have abrupt changes in between worlds? Strong in this case is the ability to survive in the future.

Can his past help his future? Cuz this reminds me of Wolverine and the X men.

3. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Zombies? I'm interested already.

4. arashi-chan12

arashi-chan12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting. I'll avoid reading the manhwa so I don't get spoiled tho

+1

5. vita1961

vita1961 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s also been made into a Kdrama, all the more reason to translate it

6. Lucy666

Lucy666 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANYTHING ABOUT THE KDRAMA QAQ
    I've already waited for more than a year but I can't see any mention of dreamcide (kdrama) and I love this webtoon so much (ᗒᗩᗕ)
    It's a really, really different take on the zombie apocalypse and each chapter is delightfully thrilling. The angst is real in this one. I can actually see why so many ppl liked it in korea, it's got a proper plot and twists that you will never guess!
    I wonder how many webtoon chapters are there in total....and I'd really love to read the novel if it ever gets translated....:blobmelt::aww::aww::cookie::cookie::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Reverand Insanity likes this.
  7. twilightspirits

twilightspirits Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the manhwa and it's just sooooooo good I'm gonna reread it again and again
    I wish there was an english version for the novel tho
    Idk anything abt a drama, it said it was gonna be aired in 2018 but nothing happened and I can't find newer news
    Nahhhh he has to work to become stronger, and he loses things in the process
    based on the many stories I've read, it has a unique storyline and plot so it's not generic either

8. mmerijn

mmerijn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I fell in love with the webtoon and am so frustrated by the unfinished ending of the webtoon but my last hope is that the novel has a proper ending, so +1 please someone translate it.

9. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the ending of the webtoon didn t, the artist mention that he was planning to make a modern fantasy with the author of dreamcide .
    Hazin searching for the third witch is essential a modern fantasy so the artist and author are most probably taking about a sequel

10. twilightspirits

twilightspirits Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn you are right I realized
    but it doesnt specify if it will be the sequel or just another collaboration TT
    Anyways someone pleaseeeeeee pick up his novel, the cliffhanger is killing us alll