Other Request Dreaming of a story or manga

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by eiruxise, Dec 18, 2018.

1. eiruxise

eiruxise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So last night, I had a dream of a story, or manga , I know that I never see or read it before, but somehow it appeared on my dream. And it's a pretty vivid enough for me to remember it,

-he/she, a pair of friends, going somewhere to a lake or river in a forest. meet with pair of girls (deity or angel or something, 1 accused him/her for peeping because the girls clothes are wet)
    -somehow kinda magical world
    -maybe action or somewhat, main chara having flashback of events before final battle, where MC are helped by the deities/angels from the lake/river
    -MC laters on depicted as becoming a researcher/teacher
    -MC seems to own a pet rabbit, which maybe have something to do with his research
    -MC has few students, many of them depicted of doing helpful things (to people in general not the MC, like healing people, discovering medicine etc), one of them become a researcher (and depicted she researched something for a hair growth formula, but the hair growth is from other strand of hair, making it a split end. A comedic one)
    -Later on, the stories depicted as to progressed years ahead (after the final battle maybe ?), where MC/angels/deiy(depicted as they have grow older, but not that old first thing of the day, checked that their pet rabbit pet has gone died ("ehh, asa-chan has gone" <- mc speak like this iirc), before she go to the mc/deity or angel, that lives together with MC, only to find them has died as well. (both the rabbit and the female lead dies from old ages)(the mc/angels/deity is part of a long living race I presume)

I woke up right after that scene, which somehow leaves me hanging, like, you're just a few pages before the end of series and you didn't know what happened.

I don't really remember the main character gender, it could be male (by the peeping accident). Does anybody have ever read this kind of story or manga ?

2. AshCrow

AshCrow LeeFromAsia

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a great dream once. Woke up really excited took out a notebook and pen, then I realized... I suck at writing stories :p

eiruxise likes this.
  3. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    In the last few nights I kept dreaming of a story I'm currently reading... It happens quite often to me, when I read something interesting I just keep thinking about it and I keep imagining different scenarios and so on and I often end up dreaming something related to it.

eiruxise likes this.
  4. eiruxise

eiruxise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I'm only noting what I remembered from it, before I forgot about it lol.

The thing is, I never read the story I've seen in my dreams. Like, totally nothing comes to mind.

5. Potatoes

Potatoes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One time, I tried fasting cause I needed to bring down my very bloated preggy-like stomach and on the night of the first day, I hallucinated about food... and when I slept, all I dreamt about is food...

This is totally random ahahahah ha ha...a