Discussion Dreams

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DiabolicGod, Apr 13, 2019.

?

How far have novels you read ever influenced your dreams?

1. I was the MC/a character from the novel more than once

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. The worldbuilding/parts of the novel several times made it into my dreams

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. I was the MC/a characteer once

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. The worldbuilding/parts of the novel made it into a dream of mine

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Usually novels don't influence my dreams a lot

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  6. I don't have to dream to slip into the role of the MC of a novel I read

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  7. I dreamed of characters from a novel but wasn't one of them

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Share your favourite dream you can remember (even if it isn't much), that is NOT (purely/only) a wet dream @elengee :blobowoevil:

My all-time favourite type of dream is the one where I fly around. That is the defining detail. Flying by yourself without support is just so ... liberating. Being a (Batman-like) Hero (with no further superpowers in a world without superpowers) who goes around ridding the world of a drug-syndicate is just an extra, although a welcome one, especially when at the end the dream moves on to a nice scene with a woman you saved.

share a funny dream if your favourite is too personal or if you don't have a favourite one.

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Daydreams of being an MC, but...

dreams of falling off tall buildings or failing exams/assignments when asleep.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  3. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Odd dream I had once after I babysat my younger cousin. Is that I somehow became the princesses she kept babbling about all day.

I became the princess in frog prince & i was wearing this huge princess dress with tiara. I was walking around in one of the places I used to play when I was a child & it has this uneven rock stairs that's going to a different street. I tried to climb down the stairs with my hideous dress.

That's where I met the frog prince. For some magical reasons I somehow tripped even though i was just standing & staring at the frog. & the frog kissed me.

After that a hole appeared & it became alice in the wonderland type of story I couldn't properly remember anymore.

(it was a sincerely weird feeling after waking up to such a dream when I'm a dude...)

DiabolicGod likes this.
  4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I will tell you about a dream of mine that I remember the most.
    I was looking down at the buildings, the people, the vehicles, no wind could stop me nor anything, I was flying in the sky, soaring the air, fast and free(strange how that felt real :hmm:), no wings, no planes, it was quite comfortable, it was like I was a real life superman.
    however, without any warning, I suddenly lose that ability as everything changed into pitch black darkness, and I feel into that darkness, my heartbeat became fast and I screamed inn the dream, then suddenly wake up to find myself sweating with a lingering feeling of fear still remaining :sweating_profusely:

DiabolicGod and otaku31 like this.
  5. Random lurker

Random lurker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:

This thread would turn into R-18 talk

Random lurker likes this.
  7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Yuzika

Yuzika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you gasoline, i'd like to pump you in my car.
    (Shameless advertising for my Car thread have a look everyone)

9. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai-chan had a dream just now.

Ai-chan was watching TV and there was this Pakistani guy who said he have nukes and will bomb the Soviet Union unless he received 2000 tonnes of unsweetened cabbage and 80 blonde women to feed him such cabbages. The UN refused, and therefore, he nuked Soviet Union, then Soviet Union retalliated by nuking Paraguay. The USA didn't like that, so they nuked China. China didn't like that either, so they nuked Africa, because why the hell not. Africa didn't like it either, so they sent lions to shout the nukes to death.

Ai-chan was outside with Ai-chan's father when the nukes go off with very bright explosions. Ai-chan helped shield Ai-chan's elderly father with my body telling him not to look at the bright explosions behind Ai-chan. Then Ai-chan brought him home with Ai-chan. Not long after, Ai-chan's big brother and his family arrived. Ai-chan thought the world has ended and regretted not buying a variable speed vibrating dildo when Ai-chan had the chance.

Random lurker and DiabolicGod like this.
  10. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont really experience dreams...

11. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    me: hm, this probably has nothing to do with novels. Politics maybe. I won't read this
    *skips to the end*
    what kind of adventure did i miss

Edit: i imagine ai-chan's dream is like this:

Ai chan likes this.
  12. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully you could find a dildo maker who survived the nukes and the resultant fallout to make the most advanced dildo for you.

Ai chan likes this.
  13. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, here's some of my dream.
    • Heroes saving kidnapped princess trope
    I was an elementary student.
    I dreamed i go on adventure to save my kidnapped dad. I have superpowers, can fly & go through things. I can fly with ease. Moment before reaching where my dad is (i can see him & he can see me but far away) i see some kids & decided to play hide & seek. I can fly with ease, but not going through things easily it seems. Got stuck onside a tree & woke up.
    • Pokemon
    I dreamed that i'm in pokemon world. I just wanna rest somewhere. So i took a bus, hoping to sit in there. No, the bus is actually a moving shop. How could you enter without buyin? After being fashionably broke, i arrived at an area which sells house. Perfect! Except i'm broke. So i can only bought an overgrown empty land plot. As long as i cleaned this, i can build a house! But the plot is a popular spot for pokemon trainee battles & someone challenged me so i must fight. I just wanna rest.
    • Mission transmigrating world hopping
    I have a lover (in the dream). There's a mission, gotta play a cannon fodder role. Dying in that role. My lover come & demand me to choose between love & mission. While i'm dying in the rain. And left.

DiabolicGod likes this.