Spoiler Drop!! ~A Tale of the Fragrance Princess~ Spoilers Please

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LivB, Feb 6, 2017.

1. elnuni

elnuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so~ is the heroine MC's father's illegitimate child or not?

Lovina and Yumika12345 like this.
  2. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @elnuni so I i've been reading the raws for this novel but there is no mention of the heroine being an illegitimate daughter. The father might have had an affair i'm not sure cause i'm reading with mtl but it was cleared up in the current chapters and although it seems like the father and this servant who used to work for the house had a past relationship it never got to the point where there might be a child. the woman is also cordelia's teacher whom she respects alot too.

toleneram, Yukari_me, nielyti and 2 others like this.
  3. elnuni

elnuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh i see ^^ thank u Yumika ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡ btw how far r u with raws? can u tell me some spoilers how the story continues? i'm only at chap 7 hehe ^.~

nielyti likes this.
  4. snowgem6

snowgem6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the ML the prince or the prince's friends (the guy who she meets early on in the story)? Also, how do they end up with each other? Who falls in love with the other first (can I put my money on the ML LOL)?

Also spoilers about cute moments between them very appreciated ^^

elnuni likes this.
  5. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a lot of chapters are uploaded so there isn't much to spoil. Right now Cordelia still doesn't know gill is the prince and she's only met the prince twice. where im at right now there is a competition for new inventions for the country and cordelia entered and won with her eatable paper. the prize is a pass to enter the royal library. she needs to meet the prince to get the pass. I'm pretty sure the whole competition and the prize was Werno's scheme to get cordelia to meet the prince. the prize was to lure her into entering and he most likely came up with the idea that the prince will choose the winner. :cautious:
    Pretty sure male lead is the prince. Werno only sees cordelia as a childhood friend and he know the prince loves her and is always helping the prince get close to her. Right now cordelia is trying her best to avoid the prince cause there's a bad ending if she gets close to the prince. the prince is head over heels in love with cordelia tho. :X3: he fell in love at first sight. cordelia still doesn't know gill is the prince. But she is close friends with gill. she and gill have been pen pals ever since the incident at the magic tool store. cute moments were when cordelia has a sleepover at a friends house and Gill makes a surprise visit and whisks her away on a date. It was kinda creepy how he knew which friends house she is visiting and how he bypasses the security system and floats near the second story window to her room. Cordelia is also surprised and questions him. Obviously it has Werno acting as cupid again :ROFLMAO:

toleneram, Lovina, stumblmer and 14 others like this.
  6. snowgem6

snowgem6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait that's so cute <3

Has the heroine popped up again (after she fell in love with the prince after he rescued her in front of the magic store)?

7. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    No mention of the the heroine yet and i'm not sure if that girl was the heroine. from what cordelia remembers from her past life the heroine is someone the prince knows since childhood but i've yet to see a female friend thats close to the prince since childhood. The flower girl could have been the heroine but maybe because of cordelia she misses her chance to get close and Werno being cupid tries to set cordelia with the prince when it should have been that flower girl. this is all my guess tho cause chapters are only updated like once or twice a month.

toleneram, Lovina, stumblmer and 6 others like this.
  8. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Update: Cordelia finally meets the heroine. She was the girl who was rumored to predict the future when cordelia was hanging with her friend. she is not the flower girl. Right now she is living in a church at an orphanage. When cordelia went to visit this church she meets shelly? the heroine. Shelly was arguing with some other kids that it was going to rain soon cause she saw it in a dream. the kids didn't believe her until cordelia steps in to prove shelly right by saying some observations after she looked at the weather. The kids believe her and go to run their errands before it starts to rain. Shelly seems to be a little different than what cordelia thought but she still thinks that the heroine is a kind hearted person from her observations.
    So cordelia's father is not the one who adopts the heroine. Its another earl who adopts her. This earl is the father of one the capture targets named clive. Cordelia met him before and he doesn't have a good impression of cordelia. Also it would seem that clive's father and cordelia's father don't get along.

toleneram, anira, stumblmer and 10 others like this.
  9. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOOOOAAAHH!! Seriously!! that's awesome... if Mc's father is not the heroine's father!!! but why now it suddenly change?? in the game i belive that she was Mc stepsister or something like that...

nielyti likes this.
  10. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know either so i re-read some chapters but there was no mention of MC being heroine's step sister. maybe author changed it? in the recent chapter MC said that heroine will later be adopted by Clive's family. It didn't say that heroine is an illegitimate daughter of a noble but there's too little info for now to understand the heroine's back story.

11. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish the next chapter would update already :blobmelt:

12. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh I just saw this and now I'm MUCH less confused. Haha I can't believe she changed it!
    Actually would've been super interesting how that would've been handled LOL I can't imagine the doting father explaining that:ROFLMAO:

Lovina likes this.
  13. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly no one mentions the chapter with the Prince' POV. How tries to be like Cordelia's father because he thinks that's her ideal man. Well... you would have been correct sir.

14. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new developments or updates???

Yumika12345 likes this.
  15. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    There have been a few new updates but i kinda lost interest cause the releases were kinda slow but i read the last updated raw and it seems like the heroine was adopted by clives family. Cordelia is to train to become a proper lady before her debut with her aunt at her territory. Cordelia had a nice picnic with werno, the prince and her magician helper(sorry forgot his name) before she goes to her aunts territory. The prince disguised as gill has a sweet moment alone together with cordelia and talk about how they will miss each other. Romantically for the prince and cordelia is still undecided on her feelings so she only misses gill as a friend for now. They promise to improve on themselves and to become wonderful adults before they next meet. There was an extra chapter about cordelia and her dad. It was really sweet cause you can see how much her dad loves and cherishes cordelia. She was always unsure of her dad's feelings and if he was proud of cordelia as an unconventional noble daughter. In his own way he implies that she has never disappointed him. Guess the dad is kind of a tsundere and can't be honest with himself. This was before cordelia left for her aunt's place and her dad asked her if she wanted anything so she asked to go on a date with him. They go to this new restaurant that cordelia opened up recently. Cordelia's mom has still yet to make an appearance and we are told that she neglects all of her children. She will meet them if she has to but has never really gotten involved much with her children's lives. Even cordelia's older sister who should have trained under her mom to become a proper lady wasn't really taught much by her mother. Everything the older sister learned was basically self taught and mom had little interaction with her.

toleneram, anira, stumblmer and 8 others like this.
  16. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it weird that I pity the mom? I mean she was forced into doing something she clearly didn't wish to do. I think she is the kind of woman who would have been career minded and never would have made a family.

toleneram and Lovina like this.
  17. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    At least for the kids they had someone or something else to love.

Lovina likes this.
  18. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the mom is career orientated. She reminds me of the mom in Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata o Tatakioru. She is only obsessed with the father and doesn't really care for her children. Her children are just a means to tie the father down. Like he has kids and responsibilities so he can't really divorce her. She will do the bare minimum for her children once they're born. I feel like none of her children are really close to her. She also lives in a separate building from her family. Which I don't understand cause from one of the brother's point of view it was stated that the mom likes the dad. I'm not really sure on the mom's story cause we haven't seen her yet and she rarely is talked about. Cordelia was supposed to have trained under her mother but i guess something happened and plans changed to aunt teaching cordelia. I skipped a few chapters so i'm not sure.

19. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    But the thing is I get the feeling she wants to be doing something else and hates both father and the children. Like she resents their presence in her life.

20. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    What I'm confused about was that if she really doesn't like her husband, then why the hell does she even gave birth to so many children for? She already gave birth to sons, which means that her obligation is already over. Weird :hmm::hmm::hmm: