Spoiler Drop!! ~A Tale of the Fragrance Princess~ Spoilers Please

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LivB, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    You
    see.. from one of her brother's pov it was told that she fell in love with the earl because he resembled the hero from fairytales with him being so handsome and OP so she pestered him into marrying her,but after the marriage he wasn't so caring as she expected him to be+ his retirement because of the injury

toleneram, Mikaa, Yukari_me and 2 others like this.
  2. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    So she became disillusioned but they already had twins and another son,Cordelia was made with the purpose of being the queen so she didn't have much of a choice

3. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess this is one post tigether, but a mistake happened and it became two. You do know there is an edit button if you want to edit your post right?

Anyway, getting back to the mom, if that's what happened, then I think the mom is kinda delusional? I mean, yeah she had the princess disease kinda where she dreamt a knight in shining armor will love her and marry her. And when her illusion breaks she can't take it and decided to isolate herself to run away from the situation? I don't know... for now I can't really like her mom. But well this novel is kinda fluffy from the what I've read for now, so maybe her mom had another reason for being so distant from her children... Maybe it's because she actually is bad with kids and scared to injure them or something... smh

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    toleneram, Mikaa, Yukari_me and 3 others like this.
  4. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    ... well,it's just from the POV of her son whom she sometimes talks to+ what he heard from his uncle so I doubt that's untrue...but as you've said since it's so fluffy we can just ignore it,right? As far as the story progressed it didn't affect the plot so I suppose it's okay

toleneram likes this.
  5. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're mistaking it with the " my sister the heroine,and I -the villainess "

6. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the first translations in the early chapters said that the heroine will be Mc's half siter but then I re read them and couldnt find any mention of heroine being Mc half sister. I'm not sure if the author decided to change the story a bit or if the translator misread them :confused:

lazynoodles and Lavenderia like this.
  7. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so too. I am very sure they said MC and the heroine were half sisters in the beginning. The author must've changed the flow... Got to protect the dad's reputation ~ his a pretty cool and loving father so ^ Tbh I kinda stop reading this novel. Slow translations due to long chapters. Too much boring dump on Fragnance and not enough plot progress. First chapter alone was very long. Kudos to the translators ~ The beginning of the novel had so much promised and potential. Pity.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    toleneram, Mikaa, Yukari_me and 3 others like this.
  8. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard this was being made into a manga. Is anyone translating it? is there a link?

9. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arian Rose has started bringing out manga versions of some of their titles. So far (as far as I know), The Magician Wants Normality, Can Someone Explain this Situation, Yandere Otome Game and Reincarnated Princess have all had chapters released digitally. They will probably be released as print manga once there are enough chapters. Weirdly enough, Drop!! seems to have gone straight to print, and the first manga volume is available on Amazon jp. It doesn't look like anyone is translating any of them though.

10. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Who can we beg to translate this??

Ran ahzu, renuac and candycane_whack like this.
  11. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
  12. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No new spoilers?:aww:

Lovina likes this.
  13. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe @leaf san,but she mostly translates Chinese works so I doubt she'll take it

lazynoodles likes this.
  14. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm serious here people do we know anyone we can ask to try to scanlate the manga???

15. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    Japanese...let me take a look at my sites,if I find someone willing I'll try to write

candycane_whack and lazynoodles like this.
  16. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey in the new chapter that was translated - I wasn’t sure, but did that teacher of hers runaway? Essentially, in the eyes of the public at least that she is a defenseless child in the open - in the middle of nowhere. Being embarrassed is no excuse.

Yukari_me likes this.
  17. Kalmaegi

Kalmaegi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man it's been so long and feel so blessed reading translated chapters of not only the webnovel but also the published one. All we need is the original one shot and we've got a complete set. I've been waiting for this!

The Heroine
    The heroine is the adopted daughter of a noble, no blood relations whatsoever with Parmedia Family. Good heavens no. That girl isn't a transmigrator but she has prophetic dreams of the original game and very delusional about it. She first appeared as that Flower Girl that was heroically saved.

Parmedia Family (did I spell it right lol)
    Dilly is as close to her father as ever, they even went on a date ♥. Eldest Brother is a simple man underneath the emotionless facade. Her eldest brother's fiance is a responsible and diligent girl who Dilly helped resolved a problem over counterfeit products regarding the fiance's fief speciality. Further down is Cordelia finally meeting her sister who married out, it took like Dilly about to debut in society before they get to meet. Her mom also reached out through her sister.

Plot (maybe)
    There's something about an organization in the shadows? I don't have much impression of them other than Dilly and her Eldest Brother clashing with its members. And I think there was an undercover agent before that???? Not sure, been so long and it's mostly been fluff

Romance
    The ML is so sweet, I love that they're childhood friends (sweethearts). They're penpals, isn't it cute? They're adorable! This isn't much of a spoiler but lol as comfortable as Dilly is with her childhood friend "Gille"(?), the Crown Prince Slysvester(?) has her spooked despite his numerous attempts to make contact.

Readings RAWS in syosetsu, all I distinctly remember is the dizzying infodump on herbs that was blessedly cut to a more manageable level in the light novel. Thank you, editor in charge. The wall of text is formidable. I couldn't remember much of the plot. Sorry.

18. foldingcrane

foldingcrane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew it! I was hoping random Flower Girl was just a red herring, but ah wells

Thanks for the spoilers!

19. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the heroine turn wacko/brainless villainess later on ?:blobReach: I've been letting it build up so I could binge read :blobpopcorn_cool:

Lovina and haqpiness like this.
  20. Kalmaegi

Kalmaegi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I did say she's delusional. She keeps trying to act like the pitiful bullied victim and arranging all sorts of tricks to frame Cordelia (our MC). The heroine is convinced the world revolves around her and she's the only one who can marry the prince. She's a dedicated stalker of the prince. Most people can see through her idiocy of offending a high ranking Noble and are quite exasperated with her antics.

All of this happens later in the time skip. Even as a kid, she'd been quite a handful. The type that won't listen to reason.

toleneram, Yerocia, kcinara and 8 others like this.