Discussion Dub version changes.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by reagents 11, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Yamcha

Yamcha Friendnemy

Reading List:
    Link
    You are not supposed to watch anime dubbed you know? Too many changes, too much cringe, too many corporation opinions forced into the viewers. Well, once grown up a bit if you still like anime you should notice how much better is the original and this not only in anime.

2. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    For the most part I’ve convinced my hubby of the truth of this statement. He still insisted we watch “Cowboy Bebop” dubbed, and even I admit that I prefer the dub of the two “Unico” movies. The puppet villain is surprisingly scarier in the dub than the sub. In the sub he just sounds like a feeble old man.

Yamcha likes this.
  3. Yamcha

Yamcha Friendnemy

Reading List:
    Link
    Probability laws say that at least one dub out there is pretty good so no surprises there. There are also other factors like a dubbed anime associated with good memories or someone dear.

Every not Japanese kid has at least one cartoon that sounds way better in our motherlanguage than in the original after all.

Anra7777 likes this.
  4. Melodious Nocturne

Melodious Nocturne [Dance, water, dance!] [My name is Demyx!]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: I like some of the voices for the Kingdom Hearts dub better than the sub. Of course, Riku and Sora (curse them) sound amazing in the Japanese, but Xiggy sounds too old, and Axel sounds too evil. :cookie: Of course, I sound amazing either way.

5. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is when rhey aren't just "some". Watch the video.