Spoiler Duke pendragon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Magnus183, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read till chapter 88, which is the current chapter. Tried to get the advance chapter but don't know how.. So if anyone have any idea how to do it, could you please kindly explain it to me lol.

Also since I can't even subscribe/sponsor for the advance chapters, can anybody that read raws or ahead give spoiler here? Like whose the fmc? Harem? Backstory of Alex? And what about the demon God and dragon God thing that the black dragon said?

Wendelin likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody that read raws can enlightened us mere plebs with shitty language skills?

4. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's hopeless I guess

5. spezialice

spezialice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read until chapter 129, and currently waiting for any spoiler, anyone?:blobok:

6. Wendelin

Wendelin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well after incident in Alice, raven and co. left for the royal capital. After hearing that raven come, prince Ian welcome raven's group himself. With pretty much at the same time, empress's older brother (which make ian's and inggrid's maternal uncle) also come to the royal capital. He is also a duke. His family has angel in their family crest which represent angel (or goddess) protection. Rumor says that an angel (or goddess) will grant any wish of this family up to 4 times. No one knows what kind of wish that could be fullfilled by the angel (or goddess), except family's head or the successor. His ducal family also famous not coming yo royal capital for a long period of time (20 years if iam not wrong).

At later night ian along with raven has light conversation in ian's room, ian also asked why leon johnbolt become pendragon's man. Leon (or raven himself (i forgot)) answer ian question that raven appoint him as squire or knight of pendragon territory because he defend/ protect irene and lindsay from rude mercenary who chasing them on the way to royal capital. After hearing that, ian come to leon and grab his shoulder and order him to continue protect irene in the future which makes leon really proud for what he did. After that ian order a maid to call inggrid if she is not busy. Short time after that inggrid really come and greet ian and raven.

At the same time in pendragon duchy, isla asked vincent ron where soldrake is, an ron answered that she has separate mission from their lord. In the wasteland where raven and alan pendragon died, soldrake fly above that wasteland and slowly descended before morphing to her human form. She stop at certain part of wasteland and affirm what raven told her before he go that it is possible there is a dragon vein in the wasteland where raven and alan die in raven's past life. Not too long after soldrake find the dragon vine, the black dragon amuhalt come and greet soldrake. After that amuhalt asked why did the queen come to wasteland. Soldrake answer that she is come for dragon vein. She also asked amuhalt back why did he come and how he know that there is dragon vein in wasteland. Amuhalt answer that he found the dragon vein few years back by chance. In their conversation amuhalt also tells that in recent years there is 2 times when the dragon vein behave strangely and start to describe when that condition occurs. Soldrake only listen and suspect that those 2 time is (1) when raven reborn as alan pendragon and (2) when raven made a pact with herself. After that (another topic in conversation i just forgot) amuhalt left soldrake alone. Soldrake also mumblings that she already missed raven a lot.

The next morining chief of royal battalium who is also a sword master announced that the emperor will present at the hearings in the royal castle which make many nobles who work at royal castle surprised. There are quite rumor about the emperor in the royal castle, the most famous one is the emperor is in quite devastating state after prince shio poisoning incident, which make his health condition worsened over time so he cannot attend most of empire's affair and left them to prime minister. Raven got a last turn in the hearings with the emperor. When raven come for his turn, before entering hearings room he meet with empress's older brother and their eyes meet for a moment. In that moment he felt a very strong aura but very different kind of aura that soldrake has, it fells icy (if i am not wrong). After light greeting raven enter the hearings room and quickly become the center of attention fron many nobles's eyes who present.

After that the emperor stand from his throne, walking down to raven, and has a light conversation with raven which make the nobles surprised. The emperor say it is been 10 years since the last time he saw raven (alan). Though he is gordon's son he looks more like ellena. Raven also answer the emperor with confident attitude, which make emperor wonder that 10 years is enough to make a boy to become wonderful warrior. He also asked about ellena wellbeings, and raven say that in the near future she will also come to the royal palace. In the middle going back to his throne, the emperor halt his step and spoke something to raven which indicate that now he is officially a duke pendragon and he make raven felt his emperor aura (which is very dominating and make it so hard for raven to get a hold of himself). In that hard moment raven with all his strenght still managed to reply that he will pake pendragon dukedom prosper as their lord. After hearings over, raven and his group has been told that they will reside in golden labyrinth which is the empress and princesses living quarter.

After the hearings the emperor along with the chief imperial guard leaving the hearing room (or hall in this case). After taking a few step in the corridor the emperor fell on his knees and feeling weak, the chief imperial guard supported him hastily. The emperor say that this is the curse of aragon. The sucessor of aragon royal family will receive very strong divine blessing when he is coronated as emperor, strong enough to reign above other family in the empire. But that strenght is deteriorated over time, like a when someone is at the young age he is very strong, but when he is at the old age their strenght is greatly diminished compared to when he was young. So before their strenght greatly diminished and eventually run out, the emperor of aragon empire must find its successors and passed the throne to him. In the long history of empire the successor is decided by who has the strongest aura. But in this era happen an anomaly, the second son (ian) has stronger aura than the crown prince. And the one who has the stronger aura isnt interested with the throne and chose to support the crown prince. Normally the problem could be solved by choosing prince shio as the next king, but with the unfortunate incident the emperor isnt able to do so. The chief of imperial night and the most loyal knight of the emperor asked the emperor why he isnt declaring that prince ian to become the successor and also the next king. The emperor said this isnt that easy, because beside ian there is also goeffrey who steadly gain power because of the support from sagunda and arangis duchy, he also say to the chief of imperial guard that he is also aware that duke arangis and sagunda is involved inbthe crown prince poisoning incident. But if he act rashly arangis duchi will not sit silently, there would be a revolt and civil war would occur. The civil war also could spread to another territory who has good relationship with arangis duchy. In this state which coronation of new king shouldve already done 10 years ago the power that king has is already greatly diminished, so if the revolt by arangis duchy occur it would be hard for the emperor to make empire still intact. So while he saw dragon statue in the outside royal palace that visible from where he stands, he actually say that he hope duke pendragon could help him (or ian) solved this aragon problem.

Raven and his group lead by head maid go to golden labyrinth which empress and the princesses along with inggrid is already waiting. After greeting the empress and the princesses raven and his group is allowed to go to their room. When raven and his group go to their room, the empress asked the princesses about their toughts about raven, which is make them blush because raven is young and really handsome. Actually when raven come all of the princess struck speechless because he is so handsome. Knowing that her daughter have a strong interest in raven, the empress say that the only unmarried duke is raven and they should use this opportunity to make a strong push so raven would fall for one of them and make one of them as official wife. The queen also stated that the emperor also want to strenghten the royal family - duke pendragon connection. Hearing empress's speech which indicate every one of the princess has equal right to appeal to raven, inggrid's expression become sour. She also recall that in the past she is the one who propose to terminate the engagement with alan and the empress is strongly objecting that decision. After some time irene and lindsay comes to garden and greet the empress and the princesses. Her elegant bow make even the princess awe and the empress indicate that her act is acceptable and thinks that duchess gives excellent education to her childern. The Empress first start the conversation by saying that before duchess elena left royal castle to go to pendragon duchy she is the one who take care of her when she is still young and not know many people in the royal castle. Duchess ellena is such a smart and warm lady which makes the empress happy and get past her loneliness. Duchess ellena also gives her a handkerchief with beautiful embrodiery before she left the castle. Because duchess always take care of her when she live in the castle, she gives rings to irene and lindsay as a present. The rings manufactured by dwarf and has unique material that more precious than gold. The rings also has an auto-fit feature. After that raven also come to the garden and greet the empress and the princesses. In order for the princesses to start their pitching, the empress left them alone and stated that they would meet at the banquet later at night. After that the princesses started to introduce theirself to raven and try to initiate a conversation with raven. After some time the conversation become talk about lindsay and her origin which make raven quite angry because he felt that the princesses didnt have any good intention when talking about lindsay origin. After that raven left the princess with irene and lindsay and prepared themself to go to royal banquet later at night. The princessess felt dejected but inggrid is quite happy with this development. Later at night raven go to the banquet along with ian. At the banquet raven saw 2 familiar face : iron elven and dos giovanni. After that they have greeting and small talk. Before the emperor came, ian order his maid to close the door and he started to talk about the details of prince shio incident and raid to pendragon carriage (which carries dukedom heir and imperial princess) and pendragon estate in leus. Ian said that the prepetator if this raid is toleo arangis which make the other nobles quite shocked. After that elven asked the prince why the empire not attack arangis duchy then. Ian (or raven) said that he is not sure wether arangis is a head or just a tail that could be cut anytime by the real culprit or mastermind. (End of ch 144)

(Im soooo sorryyyy with my broken english, hope anyone who read at least get the idea. Once again sorry and thanks)

Micus, Biakushi, BluePoodle and 2 others like this.
  7. spezialice

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you already finished reading the novel? Actually I'm curious about how many spouse raven will have, is he gonna marry another woman other than lindsay?

8. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I could be wrong but I saw on some Korea site in Korean so take this with a grain of salt.

He only ends up with Lindsay. They have two boys. One of the kids have the original Raven look and Lindsay has no idea how that happens.

Prince Ian becomes emperor and marries Irene.

RubySBS, Hebaj22, Micus and 4 others like this.
  9. spezialice

Reading List:
    Link
    But isn't he had a daughter too?

And here i thought he'd end up with soldrake, since they're in the cover:blobok:

10. NaiveInno

NaiveInno New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you share a link to this site? Does Irene like Ian?

11. SwordLeaf

SwordLeaf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well dang, according to the Korean wiki the novel is quite tense. and Many side Characters are dead. Heck, The MC as well.
    it said Ray will sacrifice himself to kill the last boss of the empire once for all to twist the causality and Soldrake will sacrifice herself to revive all Pendragon territory vassal which shocked the entire continent and the Pendragon Duchy gained support from the entire empire from their noble Sacrifice to become an independent kingdom and treat it as a brother kingdom after ending the empire's civil war. And on the last part of the novel after the heavenly great war, Ray and Soldrake will descend as humans together but Soldrake momentum as dragon queen still there according to certain goblin which they passed by. And there is a high possibility they are already married in the heaven before descending, after all, she descends as human instead of dragon again together with Ray. Ray didn't come back to become ruler of the duchy once again but become a wandering warrior together with Soldrake. and another reason he didn't come back is because of his looks like his Raven self. Note: Ray before his descend already chosen as the next Demon Lord in the heavenly realm, the demon lord here is not evil though but on heaven's side, unlike the generic novel. Also in another time paradox, the original Alan Pendragon also revived with the memory of Raven added, and also it must be noted that Soldrake didn't accompany him but raven to the past instead.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
  12. Jeje

Jeje Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he would end up with the maid "Rinje" since in the Manhwa they have a thing together

13. darewin

darewin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lindsay is the name of the maid in Wuxia World's translation.

Ridwanaji97 likes this.
  14. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that's nice. I just started reading the novel, but I was really rooting for Ray and Sol already.

BluePoodle likes this.
  15. Eru Dite

Eru Dite Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ray and Sol were always termed to be soul mates, one with relationship devoid of sexual nuances or something. Though I honestly do think in their case, the difference is a mere line to cross. :blobReach:

It feels sad when 'Duke Pendragon' died in order to end Elsaroa, though it felt more heartbreaking when Elkin died and recited the oath of Griffin Knights of Pendragon Duchy before breathing his last.

It was kind of expected, but happy for a reader like me, that everyone in the duchy who died (enemies were not hohoho, amd this was not part of the cliche part =3=) were revived. And I do hope in the special chapters Raven can come to the kingdom again. The earth be split. I am not sure whether I'll like it for him to be welcome again despite his different appearance, so as to give the embers of hope of the Pendragon Kingdom's citizens relief that their monarch was back; or maybe just a cameo at the end and let that hope of their monarch returning continue to give them drive to move forward.

One of the best korean novels so far apart from the Trash of the Count's Family, Ending Maker, and Revolution of 8th Class Mage from Fantasy genre. It borders almost making a harem at the beginning to middle. I am not really a fan of those genre but Raven almost convince me that even if he were to have a harem it might not be so bad to continue reading. He did not like women superficially but he get to know them in depth and obtain mutual trust first. He is quite chivalrous but not to what the total 'fantasy guy' would offer like 'I am purely loyal to my fated female lead'. Most of all he is clear to his goals and the story followed suit. Not blindly going somewehere over the rainbow and what-not. The ending feels tragic but not 'flipping table' one. It actually ended in a good note. Moreover, thankfully the author soothes readers' minds with special chapters.

16. Logan

Logan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he does not come back to the kingdom, it means he has no real reason to. Which makes me wonder, are the members of his family killed at some point? For example, his wife Linsday and his sisters.

Micus likes this.
  17. Red Cap Major

Red Cap Major Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So can anyone tell me who is the prime antagonist and their aim?

18. Isagi

Isagi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna ask a question, I'm not really a fan of harems ( I dislikes that genre quite alot ) so it's pretty much clear what's gonna be my question is, is he gonna have a harem? Or would he only has Lindsay as his own wife?

I actually kind of prefer Lindsay over Sol, I pretty much don't understand why they ship Sol and the MC, I can see they were soulmates but not in a romantic manner rather as best friends ( soulmates doesn't only stand for romance rather with friendship too )..

I don't dislike Sol or their ship, I just want to know the answer to my question ( hope you wouldn't find this any offensive as it's not my intension to do so.. )

Enmea, Hebaj22, Micus and 1 other person like this.
  19. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    the dragon is a guardian deity, heirs come and go. Reader may also felt that with the first contractor. If this is a very long novel, reader may also ship the dragon with the next generations, hence making the dragon shippable to anyone. I just look at her as omnipotent being. I just think of their relationship as partners like in Shaman King or any genre with familiars.

20. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is RAY and how did he end up with SOL. Btw why does he look like raven?