Spoiler Duke, why are you obsessed with having a double bath? / 공작님, 쌍욕 했는데 왜 집착하세요?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Summary:
    The day Sasha's mother remarried the Duke, the Duke returned unconscious and his mother disappeared.
    Driven to be the culprit, Sasha was killed eight times by Duke Allen.
    The ninth time she took hold of it, she spit out the double lust she had endured to his heart's content.

“… … what?"
    “Did you say it all?”

Sasha, with a fierce expression she had never seen before in front of him,

“You fucking bastard.”

Staring straight at him, he started swearing that he couldn't put in his mouth.

“… See you later, you.”

As the peacock covered his blushing face and muttered, this life is also dead, Sasha sighed.
    However, from that day on, Allen's hospitality and obsession began.
    why don't you kill me Why do you keep eating delicious food and sending flowers?
    … … Do you have any favorite tastes?

Raws: https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=6641274

Rylee56059 and your crush like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Duke why are you obsessed with being cursed?

:blob_plusone:

vannaokuzo likes this.
  4. Haena

Haena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does that mean the duke is her step-father and ML at the same time? I'm confused TT

Tad1989 and Aqua_the_idiot like this.
  5. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he's the son. It said the duke came back unconscious so maybe his dad came back unconscious and he probably became the duke after. ML thought FL caused it and killed her.

6. Haena

Haena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh~ I see(y) Thank you for clarification^^

7. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping! The art of cover looks good to me

8. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The summary above hurts my brain cells. FL was Golden curly hair.FL= Sasha, ML = Allen.

Try this one.
    That day, in the Duke of Ernst, there was a terrible commotion in which their head, the Duke, was brought in unconscious.
    this happened
    On a honeymoon where the duke went on a honeymoon after getting married to the woman who was the maid of a bar despite everyone's objections.
    It was an accident that happened. The woman went missing, and her daughter was somewhere in her mansion. what
    It must have been that the woman was trying to preserve her father's legacy.

Allen von Ernst, the only son and minor Duke to hear of the Duke, sat in his office and clenched his chin.
    He clenched his teeth while clasping his clasped hands.
    - Catch her right now and bring her in front of me.
    At the order of the small duke, the servants of the duke family were confused and married to the duke.
    They scattered to find the woman's daughter.
    Several servants and knights searched the mansion, but she could not find where she was hiding.
    couldn't

“I will go find it myself.”

When no one could find her whereabouts, the little duke got up and started walking directly.

“Where are you running away from?”

When Allen grabbed Sasha's arm, Sasha had been in the duke's for a long time, but none of her servants.
    It was the moment when he was just about to escape the duke's house through a secret underground passage he did not know.

“Seeing you run away, you must have done something dishonest.”

Allen tightened the hand that was holding Sasha's arm, pushing her against the wall. the cool of the basement wall
    Energy rushed up Sasha's back.

“Did you mean to get out of here and meet your mother?”

Allen raised her arms above her head and pinned them to the wall.

“My father became that way because of you.”

"eww… !”
    Sasha twisted her body and resisted. Then she got her golden curly hair messed up and messed up.
    heard
    Her white face became more contemplative, making her even more sarcastic. her red lips are slightly swollen from biting tight
    it was salty
    Allen's eyes widened instantly when he saw that. She didn't know if it was passion or hatred. that
    spit out a short swear word to himself.
    Allen continued, trying to contain the intense emotion that was about to come out without realizing it.

“Did you disguise yourself as a wagon accident and aim for your father’s legacy? You're running away because it looks like you'll be caught."

A mixture of hatred and regret burned in his eyes. The peacock's hair came back in a mess
    Humidity ran through my mind.
    After the two women arrived, everything in the peaceful Duke of Ernst was ruined. The peacock and himself.
    Allen deeply regretted it. She should have stopped the Duke's marriage further. don't let them travel
    did. She shouldn't have met her in the first place... .
    It didn't seem like one would get rid of this muddy emotion unless she pours it out and messes it up.

“I doubted you from the beginning… .”

“… work.”

At that moment, Sasha, who had been quietly listening to his rant, opened her mouth.

“Are you talking?”

She looked up at him, holding her head, which had been bowing helplessly until now.

“… … what?"

It took longer than expected for her sudden words to fully reach Allen's head.
    All.

“Because you don’t know what to say, just keep talking.”

Sasha had a fierce expression she had never seen before in front of him,

“You fucking bastard.”
    Staring straight at Allen, she started swearing that she couldn't even put in her mouth.

9. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    There are no spoilers for this one.

10. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this is a weird one, a man killing woman without no evidence just because she was trying to escape? I mean it was indeed suspicious but what proof do you have to come to the conclusion that she is the culprit.

She was repeatedly killed by him and in this new life where she resisted, all of a sudden he is in love with her? Bruh, weird.

11. camlann

camlann Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It turns out there's a good reason for it this time, at least.
    Those 8 deaths never actually happened. There's this princess who's obsessively in love with Allen and hates any woman being near him. Her maid? friend? close confidante? apparently had/acquired an ethnic ability that can curse someone with nightmares that blend reality and fiction so seamlessly that it's impossible to tell them apart. The princess first uses it on a friend who developed a crush on Allen, giving her nightmares of being gangraped by him and others, and the friend ends up killing herself. The princess is OVERJOYED because she doesn't even have to get her hands dirty.

And then Sasha's mom marries Allen's dad and the princess' ire turns toward Sasha. Because how dare she stay in the same house as Allen for a whole month. The nightmare Sasha's given is her being killed by Allen 8 times in various brutal ways, so there's no way she'd be able to develop feelings for him. The princess also expects her to kill herself, just like the friend, and is annoyed when that doesn't happen. So after Sasha's mom is confirmed dead, the princess curses Sasha AGAIN, only this time it makes her think that by killing herself, she'll be able to reunite with her mom (Allen ends up saving her).

Why exactly he falls for her after clearly disliking her and her mom from the get-go, I have no idea. I think misunderstandings are involved.

12. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me why I'm not surprised that it turned out to be misunderstanding and that a hanky panky magic was the cause of it. :blobjoy:

Thank you so much for the spoiler.

For the reason of his dislike towards them, maybe he thought they're trying to scam them or are just after his father's wealth, or maybe the ML used to to think she (FL) hated him. Lastly, it can turn out to be another misunderstanding on the female lead's part.

13. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A Bitch/Cunt Cursing/Torturing the FL With Nightmares..... :
    'Seduce the Villain's Father/Flirting with the Villain's Dad' - Lady Soleia Elard

In the manhwas 'Marchen Witches' + 'The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady' we also have these crazy delusional jealous stalker bitches obsessing over one handsome man and getting rid of any women who get close to the object of their desires.
    These insane miserable girls have no life of their own or have not much going on for themselves.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023