LCD Dungeon Defense

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Estarossa, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Kom12

Kom12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I need some help, Guys remember in which chapter dantalian and barbatos had a nice conversation about this saying:

You know the old saying, know thyself

2. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was about to name the witches but nothing to do about it, be the way the witches are lolies but the loli raped be her father that was previously mentioned a lot in the coments is another completlely unrelated to the witches matter so yeah, if you see a wild loli in this novel she probably have an unsavory backstory, just telling

I read this some time ago so I could be wrong but was not implicited that the main heroine have been raped too?

4. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as you understand & accept that most of the characters are depraved, then you'll enjoy this novel.

lazynoodles likes this.
  5. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't that why we read this?

6. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's basically the same reason we love joker in batman

7. roriconknight

roriconknight Exiled Member of The Lolicon Society

Reading List:
    Link

i want to give you more cookies, but the cookie law prevents me.

venu101 likes this.
  8. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, basically everyone in the story, is raped at some point. I think Lapis was offered over to a client, or boyfriend, of her mother's even.

9. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I dont think thats actualy true, there is some characters that dont have anything particularly worrying in their background, but I think these are actualy the worst ones because that mean the damnation is going to be at their endings

10. Unrivaledfury

Unrivaledfury Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Every character in this novel love to have xxx . Before reading you actually have to change your mindset as readers tend to like female characters like waifus. And when they read about their xxx they get pissed off. Better to think everyone is male in this novel.

11. Alone Hades

Alone Hades Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone needs to reread the DD. Lapis is half-human, half-succubus, she is even lower than the slaves, simply put even touching her is disgusting for any demon no matter the rank and social status. When she tried to live with slaves and eat their food, the guard kicked her out and washed their damn shoes after that. Her mother simply throwed her away in the trash bin and never saw her till she became Dantalian subordinate in the second volume. What offering to the client lol? She was the only virgin that Dantalinan had in this world(if I remember correctly).

Nepuko likes this.
  12. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, that doesn't mean that the offer couldn't have been made, it just means that it would have been a huge insult to all involved.

13. Alone Hades

Alone Hades Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know about the concept of Double bind? Well, you see DD's timeline is set in the medieval time where definition of morality and communication are quite different compared to understanding and logic of our time. In fact the concept of insult is nearly the same as someone's life, social standing and political power. One little insult could change many things. As an example if Lapis was proposed as a concubin even to some small fry demon lord by vampire girl count(who stands in the mountain faction), then on the next Walpugiris Night it can became quite a scandal with dire consiquences for Lapis herself(she will be executed in quite a torturous way) and the mountain faction(they will loose several supporters, because nobody wants to be the next victim of such a insult). Which means that in the debate about war or any other important topic the plains faction will have more supporters and a possibilty to criticise the mountain faction for their forseful and insulting bechaviour to their own people. And I assure you that in politics of that time this will be the minimal drawback for a "little insult". Thats why your sentence is simply paradoxal and unlogical for the DD universe.

14. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she did get raped and pregnant don't know if by brother or another, and she killed the child, one way or another the child is dead , bcs she survives against the minions sent by the loli witch

15. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    You immediately jumped from the commoner succubus trying to downplay the dirtiness of her daughter, to the high political position of Lapis later in the story, and that's not right. The Lapis that struggled to position the lowest demon lord Dantalian, onto the actual political ladder, for personal gain, is not the same thing as the dependent daughter of a succubus prostitute in the slums.

16. strucker543

strucker543 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    huh THAT princess got raped?? is there another volume that hasnt been translated yet? i really cant see her falling for something like that, also loli witch? did i really miss a volume somewhere

edit: oh it has a WN didnt relise that at all

17. madmih

madmih Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was barbatos not loli witch

18. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oops sorry about that then

19. 1NEEDHEALING

1NEEDHEALING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any info for volume 6?

20. Cashew Farmer

Cashew Farmer Fastest horse in the land

Reading List:
    Link
    It is implied in the light novel.

1) The princess' brother stated that he caused her to be so warped just like Dantalian. We know that the crown prince bedded two of his sisters and that it was traumatic for her. Clearly, she got raped by him.
    2) Barbatos sent out special monsters that could kill everything but mothers who had abortions. The witches were able to defend against them and so will the princess since she was impregnated by her brother.