LCD Dungeon Defense

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Estarossa, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Miyuu

Miyuu ☆Innocent & Harmless☆The most normal☆『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link

Oooh~ now I get it~

Nefasdetestasti likes this.
  2. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't care about his family..

I only want to be like him..
    rot happily..

Dragon God and Shance like this.
  3. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what they are scheming now in the prologue of Volume 2

4. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the map like our earth hence the names or is author unoriginal? Also the armies, why are they numbered in the thousands, it should be hundreds of thousands... I hate stuff like GoT in the north, it's basically a big country and yet the have a miniscule army of 5000, don't save on the soldiers especially when you have computers to just copy paste, ffs lotr did it like 15 years ago and here is only text, is the author saving on text??

5. Missingnoleader

Missingnoleader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean they're kinda using the time period or so to its advantage. What with the black death and all.

6. Aeternelle

Aeternelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm adding to this thread which is the discussion thread of Dungeon Defense.

About this novel...:
    Title: Dungeon Defense
    NU Link: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/dungeon-defense/
    Synopsis:
    How I found out about this novel: From the translator of "The Amber Sword" novel suggestions while I wait on some other cliffhanger chapter he's gonna translate... Soon... Please :(
    Why I love this novel so far (Volume 2, chapter 2): I love geniuses. When the MC has a brain and uses it, when he can explain his plot and make sense. When the MC has his entourage that has as dark a background as himself, the wit and remarks to match but not feeling its story fodder. The demon "evil" side vs the humans. How the protagonist used to fight righteously in-game but now is turning the tide over to claim self-victory for the other side. Anyways, I can't really describe clearly how I'm amazed by this novel right now. It's the same feeling when I watch the American TV-Series "Mr. Robot". There's something wrong, everyone has their kinks and twerks, but it all works out in a delicious satire of society with its holes.
    To somehow quote a user from the discussion thread; It's darkness and spice and everything wicked ;)

Current latest chapter discussion:
    The storytelling is so compelling. Lala and Dantalian are in a relationship of equals of some sort. Seeing as he is being blinded by emotions, after their relationship took a turn of flesh after their win against Paimon and Ivor, Dantalian pretty much lost some of his brains by the love he regards as futile no ? Isn't she teaching him a crude lesson ? Must be something when he can litterally see the affection points swindling down and down without knowing why. Too bad he can't see her "Current state of mind" precisely due to this low affection score. I can't wait to read about Laura and him interacting on a daily basis. I don't believe in a couple pairing (their taste...) but I do whole-heartedly agree to Dantalian's view of gaining a precious little sister. Aren't they a cute family now ? I wish he'd deviate from the harem route though.
    Barbatos's love for wine... I guessing that after having tasted the pinnacle of alcohols, everything she'll drink from now on will be terribly bland. Maybe a complete reversal of her personnality ?!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
    BabaNovac likes this.
  7. Midnight2010

Midnight2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell no,I don't want to see such a cool character wasted on sister role.Especially when their personalities are so alike.Couple all the way.

EvilMc likes this.
  8. monstermaaaaan

monstermaaaaan title tile

Reading List:
    Link
    nah the harem route is the only way i can see him going in spite of his rebellious attitude towards his father deep down he gets all of his decisions and will probably take the same route trying as hard as possible making sure the wives get along like sisters

9. onehitnokill

onehitnokill [Greater Derp Assasin] [-1000 Kills]

Reading List:
    Link
    well since i'm also waiting for amber sword and wasn't really sure wether i should check this out or not. I think it is clear now that I should

Dragon God likes this.
  10. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Her body doesn't match his taste and he doesn't match her taste lol.

11. Midnight2010

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't see any milf right now and the loli is out of question.So she is the only one.They should just deal with it :D
    Meh,all I know is that I will drop the novel if this pair doesn't succeed.Haven't seen in a long time a female heroine on my liking.

Dragon God likes this.
  12. Skool

Skool Sword Immortal Heavenbreaker

Reading List:
    Link
    i like how he always got something he doesn't want
    ex: he want to sleep and being lazy all day, but got waken up by lala and need to work
    he doesn't want to get married or loved and doesn't need girlfriend , he got lala
    he hate his father for having more than 1 wife, ... yep, you got it coming? a harem !! (hopefully,)

in anycase, are there any chance that mc's have a leg fetish?, i read a scene where he's admiring Demon Lord's Barbatos , loli legs...
    cheers !! and yeah, her leg is quite something.. , i love it.. mc x loli demon lord

EnragedWeasel likes this.
  13. Incendairy

Incendairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Normally I hate harems because the wives have the depth of a walnut, but I ignore it for the story or if the MC is interesting enough.

But this novel.... If they're all as amazing as Lala then I could not be any damn happier for more!

14. Midnight2010

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed,it would be a waste to go for the non harem route,especially with such mc and heroine.

15. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    unusual harem is always interesting. this one? with that kind of back story he SHOULD make himself a harem unwillingly!
    and to see a genius being flabbergasted by something very dear to him, this is getting even more fun.

16. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    You forget Lala who's the main girl....

17. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I don't know if I want it ending in a harem, because it would go against the MC character...
    But it really look like a waste not ending in one, the characters have depth, and it would be nice to see them in one...

18. Midnight2010

Reading List:
    Link
    Her body doesn't match his taste and he doesn't match her taste lol.
    ^
    Wait a second,about who your talking in this line?Not Lala?

19. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    The half succubus is Lala, he doesn't have a problem with her body, seeing that he spends several hours with her in bed lol.

The one whose body isn't to his taste is the slave girl Laura.

20. Midnight2010

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn it,you scared me for nothing then.The one I love and cheer for is Lala,she's my favorite heroine so that's why when I thought you spoke about her I reacted.