LCD Dungeon Maker

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He grew properly with this one, wondering if there is a design of the MC.

2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe he'll become a balanced character or magic oriented one?

balance hmmm good at using magic and melee at the same time since he could evolve?

Paps likes this.
  3. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well maybe he will diver more to the magic aspect that the melee, he hasn't shown any proficenci with weaponns so far, but its guetting quite used to the use of mana. So what would be the training to the Salammander, the carrot or the stick???

4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    but the amon sword...

5. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amon is a spear (I believe) and more that a mrtial prowress of the weapon he is using it more like a flamethrower wich basicaly only use mana, and intent. But I can be totally wrong on that aspect.

6. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well a new bashc of chapter were release today, great way he faught that defensive figth it was quite exciting, does the MC doesn't plan to evolve the buttler as well???

7. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Hybrid is your base choice Mc, since to be greedy is your essence to live

8. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    His exp might not be enough yet, since Eligor just stayed on the dungeon and haven't fight with the enemies unlike Catalina

Paps likes this.
  9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm... I forgot about that. Well I just hope he is not focusing to mutch on Catalina and leaving everything else splip by.

10. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm getting the urge to drop this. I just don't see an actual plotline shaping up. Where's the sense of crisis? Where is the part our protagonist has a goal bigger than playing around with legos?

11. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't tell you not to drop it because everyone taste is personall, but well his goal so far is making the Dungeon strong enough to survive, and grow his power enough so he can jump to and from earth easely, now how the author is gonna make that happens only he knows.

12. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C3: I wonder if his computer still works. If not, then why did the author mention it again? If so, then how?

C6: I wonder why there aren’t any female goblins, or goblins with magic potential.

I think I would have taken #4. Yeah, it wouldn’t have been as good at strength or stamina, but its total power would have been higher, and a worker that has both strength and stamina is worth far more than one that only has one or the other.

C7: Why didn’t he use his power to check Catalina’s changes? Or his own for that matter?

That said, he should focus on improving his mana, at least in the short term. It’s the stat that will have the greatest impact on his dungeon’s ability to grow and survive in the early stages.

C10: He should really focus on spirits that have the potential to cause status effects. They tend to be able to punch well above their weight class so long as they aren’t expected. They’re also very good at handling crowds and work well with rouges.

He also should have waited to go to the shop until after his mana had been restored. I honestly don’t know why he didn’t. Even if he was just buying goblins, he’d still have needed the mana.

C11: The hell hound, bugbear, and to a certain extent, the acid slime, were all better than these three. The treant is the only one that was decent, but there’s no sunlight in the dungeon, so he’ll have to keep sending it out of the dungeon if he doesn’t want it to die.

C16: I thought he only had one skeleton?

C17: Did Catalina not change after he evolved her? Also, what happens if he evolves her Hybrid stat? Will she get a new choice besides succubus and shadow elf? Actually, how can there even be a half-succubus? By the very nature of their race, they’d have to only give birth to full succubi or they would have died out after the first generation. Or are incubi considered to be the same race?

C18: I rather expected Lust to be a succubus.

C19: The previous owner had Catalina, Eligor and lots of other, likely stronger, spirits right? So why would the still very weak MC be able to reactivate it if the last owner couldn’t? And if the last owner could activate it, then why didn’t he? Or if he did, then why would there be anything left in there after all the others ransacked the place on their way out?

Why hasn’t he ever tried using the Power of Evolution on the dungeon’s core? It’s a spirit right? Shouldn’t he be able to evolve it too?

Honestly, I think the successor thing should be a much higher priority than it has been. The stuff he’s doing is pretty dangerous, and even if it wasn’t, successors take a long time to grow to a useful age.

C20: Shouldn’t he have been out of mana at that point? Does he not need mana to evolve himself?

C21: I’m surprised he didn’t wake up next to Catalina, and that Eligor didn’t say anything about her sharing his room. Though his remark about the dorm being for common spirits might be hinting at that.

C22: I thought inactive rooms didn’t even have doors? How could the kobold open a door that didn’t exist yet?

If they both started running in opposite directions, then how did he wind up on her back?

C23: If the armory was already open, then why did he need to activate it?

20 items seems extremely low considering how the room was described, and the number of monsters the room was likely created to service.

C24: How did the number of items suddenly double?

Couldn’t he also evolve plants and sell them? Or would those give him away too?

I would think the salamander would make raiding the ants fairly easy, especially since the MC should have like 10-20x as much mana as he did when they first went in there. Between the two of them, they should be able to burn everything in the room and the mine without too much trouble. If nothing else, they could burn enough to max their xp, leave, evolve, repeat.

C25: I would lean towards hybrid. Shadow Elf feels like a waste of her talents. Succubus even more so since she hasn’t developed those abilities at all. But I’m glad he plans to ask her. I’m just not sure if the plot will let him.

C26: He really needs to rearrange the dungeon to make it harder to reach the heart.

C28: He really needs to stop evolving people when he’s practically out of mana. It’s dangerous, stupid and unnecessary.

C29: Since he has other ways of increasing his mana, I think I would have gone with Skill. It was 2.5 as well, and doing things more skillfully is frequently better than doing them more powerfully. Plus, it would likely have affected both his physical and magical power usage.

Honestly, I’m surprised the spear got any xp off all these weaklings.

Why didn't he check the results of his own evolution? What if something other than mana improved?

I hope this means that he re-routed the dungeon to actually make it difficult for invaders to get to the heart.

I wonder if he’s planning to buy more troops, or to improvements for the ones he already has. If nothing else, he should check the Dark spells for himself and the Charm based spells for Catalina.

13. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is guetting more troops for the dungeon, I think he should try to guet the buttler to figth a little so he can evolve him already.

14. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. His Power of Evolution and Seven Deadly Sins: Greed are both skills, so he could effectively have his Power of Evolution improve itself.

15. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Greed was more of a trait than a skill?

16. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Power of Greed is referred to as a skill a few times and his Wealth in Greed is referred to as a secondary skill a few times.

17. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Sitri have a 4D pocket like Doraemon inside her chest >.>

Paps likes this.
  18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Problaly I would need to guet my hands in there to verify :hmm::hmm:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

19. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    you could do so... if you want to say goodbye to your life

Paps likes this.
  20. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it worth it???