Dungeons Dungeons: Patches, Updates, etc...

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Dungeons, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link
    there are mana up items tho..

2. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    Would a items mana up ability be counted, when calculating DP at the end of a Dungeon Run.

3. Dungeons

Dungeons Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As the formula versus example didn't add up, here is the new formula:
    ( (my att)x2 - enemy def) /2 = damage to HP

- Eg: Your attack is 10, the monster has 5 def
    - ((10)x2-5)2 > (20-5)/2 > 15/2=7 rounded down.
    - This means you do 5 Def damage and 7 HP damage
    Overweight debuff
    to clarify, this debuff happens when a person has a total bag capacity that exceeds their personal capacity.
    a lvl 5 personal capacity is 35 (2 bags allowed); a lvl 4 and below's personal capacity is iirc 25 (1 bag allowed)
    the beginners bag capcity is 10, the rat bag capacity is 15.
    as of now, a person can't overweight yet.
    overweighting can happen if, e.g. a lvl 3 person (25 weight, 1 bag) has a bag that can hold 40 weight. they can only overweight for weight capacity + 5 (i.e. 30) during the overweight, they'll get the debuff.
    Initiative is now Agi + d10; applicable to level 5 and above; used to determine turn order, making battles less chaotic.
    (Applicable to Level 5 and above)
    You start a dungeon run with a Sat of 10; while each turn lowers that by 1. A battle is only counted to reduce the Sat by 1.

Food now gives a +5, while meals give a +10
    You also earn 10% of a dungeon run's earning for and if you complete the dungeon goal (e.g. kill the boss, kill all mobs, break the dungeon core, or just survive)
    NOTICE: Maximum number of turns a dm can earn from a run is 50
    - Meaning, if your turn count is 55, it's still only (ModifierxPercentage)x10 = DP

This is only applicable to bought monsters, as spawned monsters are absorb(poof out of existence after a run.
    A group consist of 10 monsters, of the same type (Eg. 10 Rats, 10 Fire rats, etc)
    If the 10 survives to the end of the dungeon, you get +2 of that type (Refer to the prior)
    You can only have 2 breeding groups max. (Eg. 20+ survive, you get 4)
    -- Note rabbits have a racial trait for breeding.
    Due to the prominent amount of auto-dungeons being created, Dungeons and her GMs have decided that Auto-Runs give only half Exp (for players/adventurers) and DP (for dungeon masters)
    Rabbit Farmer
    - Ya got yur'elf some rabbits? Good, they breed like crazy, you only need 2 pairs (4 rabbits) to get them started; though, for some reason they won't form more than 10 pairs (20 total) [They're silly like that, them monsters]. Once ya got the breeding program going, they'll earn ya 10 li' kits. Tho the spawner rabbits can't breed as they're absorbed back to the dungeons.
    Note: Breeding is only applicable to mobs left at the end of a run; and can only be used at the next run.
    A breeding group = 4 rabbits
    Max # of groups = 5 [x4=20]
    Breeding, per group(4) = 2 (x5=10)

Eg.
    - You have 4 rabbits, and they survive till the end of the run; you get a +2 rabbit for the next run.
    - You have 6 now; they all survive, you get +2; if 3 dies, you don't get any.
    - You have 8 now; if they all survive, you get a +4, etc
    - You have 26 rabbits? Only 20 of them will breeding, so you get +10 for the next run; unless 7+ get killed.

Traumatize Rookie:
    - Rats! Rats everywhere! You'd think they were easy right?! Not if they clump together, in groups of 5 or more! They somehow gain a +1 to all their stats!

A Dungeon Scientist:
    - You know them spiders? They're a really sneaky bunch. If one of them gets the jump on you (sneak attack), they'll deal 5 extra damage.

Veteran Adventurer:
    - Did you know them Goblins could equip items like us? Just makes them deadlier, I say.

DMs now do not need to buy Rule Sets if, and when, they have a party in their dungeon; the party may discuss and act appropiately, or go off on their own. the DM would need to keep track of each member of the party if they do.
    Unless the DM want to do that, the DM should buy the rule set(s)

DM must reward Adventures, 10% of the run's earning, for completing goals they've set forth; Eg. Touching/Breaking the core, killing the boss, etc.
    IF you're trying to craft something without a recipe, you'll only have a 2%(1 in 50) chance of success
    You need to put the amount of items you're using and the name and amount of item you're crafting
    e.g. "use 2 rat skins to make 1 rat skin mask @Carm "
    Remember to tag @Carm for experimental crafts (i.e. crafting things without any existing recipes)
    Managers are able to give blessings to players (who are not managers). The manager must choose what their area of blessings will be. Such as, Rumanshi's blessing might make it so nuffie trade is better for the possessor if it.

Players can only be blessed by 1 manager, and a manager can only bless 1 person at a time.

Rumanshii: The act of trading (nuffies) is blessed
    Carm: The act of crafting and cooking is blessed
    Ginger: The act of luck is blessed
    Luck: The act of murder is blessed
    And Finally Ice: skills are blessed
    This is an update of titles discovered, not the whole book. -- They'll be chronicled as they are rewarded.
    You can get a Unique Title by being the first to do something!
    But, we're now intruducing Common Titles for all that have achieved greatness (e.g. Boss Slayer title)

New Titles:
    Gained by the man(@chillo) who willingly smeared himself in rat dung to be friends with the rats

Effect:
    [Rats aren't hostile to this man unless provoked but will still try and protect the Core & Lower Wisdom by 10%]
    @Kuma Desu for being the first to successfully cook a soup

Effect:
    [Effect: Double the saturation gained from soup~!]
    @Lady Luck for being the first to store a rat in [Storage]

Effect:
    [Uses 50% less mana to store rats]
    @Lady Luck for being the first to do a successful free craft

Effect:
    [Raises chance of crafting an unknown recipe from 1 in 50 to 1 in 25]
    Taking a Boss down single-handedly

Effect:
    [+2 all stats when fighting bosses except luck]

Current holders:
    @Lady Luck @Thunder Mountain
    @Lady Luck for being the first to reach level 5!

Effect:
    [+2 for all stats except luck]
    @Thunder Mountain for being the first to achieve 10/10 proficiency in cooking.

Effect:
    [Automatically makes cooking proficiency 3/10 if lower than 3/10]
    @Lady Luck for being the first to achieve a 10/10 proficiency in crafting

Effect:
    [Automatically makes crafting proficiency 3/10 if lower than 3/10]
    Old Titles:
    Titles and Skills can be given by Managers when certain actions happen.

«Title: Dead Disrespecting Dude» Owner: @shad12ow
    [Increases Chances of Finding Items on Human Corpses]

«Title: Stone Thrower» Owner: @chillo
    [Accuracy increases by 10% when throwing stones]
    [Stones do +1 damage]

«Title: Rodent Reaper» Owner: @shad12ow. Undead Anon Ymous in @Thunder Mountain's Possession
    [Gives +5 luck when fighting rats.]

«Title: Dead Man Walking» Owner: @Carm
    [Has a 50% chance of surviving a fatal blow. Chance lowers by 10% each time afterward in the same dungeon. Chance resets after finishing the dungeon.]
    [Undead monsters don't see him as hostile unless attacked.]

«Title: Survivalist» Owner: @Nurman
    [Passive Health Regen of 1 per post when not in combat]

«Title: Pacifist» Owner: @AshandrielT
    [-1 Attack, +1 Agility, +2 Defense, +5 HP]
    [Never gets to attack first]

«Title: Fearmonger» Owner: @Thunder Mountain

[Increased Chances of Creatures Running Away To Team Up With Other Creatures]
    [Chance of a Creature Being Stunned From Fear When First Looked At]
    [Chance of Stun = 5% + 1% every 10 Wisdom of Adventurer - 1% every 5 Wisdom of Creature]
    [No Stun Chance on Boss Monsters]

«Title: The Giver» Owner: @platys51 - Lost in death.
    [Gives Skill: Mana Transfer]
    ?Mana Transfer (??? Mana)?(Description: Can give Mana to others, but only half of the spent mana will be given.)

«Title: Bloodthirsty» Owner: @Thunder Mountain, @Lady Luck
    [+5 Attack when fighting Reincarnates]

«Plank Wielder» Owner: @platys51
    [The wielder of this title only gains half the stat increase of weapons when wielding anything other than planks. When wielding planks, he gains +1 att per 100 mana and -1 wisdom per 10 att.]
    Book listing skills that have currently been discovered and/or made. They'll be chronicled as they are discovered and/or made, only if their creator wishes to publish them.

Changes to Skill:
    『Space-Time Magic [Extremely Poor Quality] (10 mana) 』
    Summon one small item from the past
    『Storage (100 mana)』
    Weight limit of storage skill is equal to Wis*10 + mag
    『Ice Spike (100 mana)』
    Single target; Mag stat = damage, target -2 agi
    『Fire Ball (100 mana)』
    1.5 x Mag = damage, single target

1-3 less damage taken. Based off a six sided die, 1-2 = 1 less damage. 3-4 = 2 less damage. 5-6 = 3 less damage.

Ex. The attacker has 3 points of damage. I activate my skill for this turn. I roll a 4. I get dealt only 1 damage.

- Footnote: Seems pretty weak, as goblins deal 20 damage.
    Completely blocks an attack, cool down of one post.

Ex. An attacker hits for 100 points of damage. I activate my skill. I take no damage. Next turn I cannot use force field.

- Footnote: You'll probably want this, or Earthwall, if you're from the Defense-Magic path.
    Creates a wall in front of you, can be used to block attacks of an individual and a group. Cannot traverse down that path for 5 posts.

Ex. 3 rats attack me all at once, I create a wall blocking that path to them for 5 turns.

- Footnote: Pretty useful, especially if you want to run away from powerful enemies, or to seperate them from their group.
    Active: +10 Att, -5 Agi
    Passive: +10 Def
    Active: +50 Def, -50 Wis

- Footnote: You are extremely tough! But mindless. At least you can do something, right? In exchange for heightened Defense, your Wisdom lowers, making you more vulnerable to sneak attacks, traps, and illusions.
    - Footnote 2: What did you do to yourself to achieve this skill?!
    - Footnote 3: Wonder what happens if you use it while less then 50 Wis.
    Guarantee escape from battle.

- Footnote: Do we even have a system for this?
    Passive-Switchable: +10 wis, +3 Def, Cost: 100 mana per turn
    Passive: Prevents telepathic mobs from doing stuff.
    1.5 x Mag = damage, single target

Ex. My Mag stat is 10. so I'll deal 15 damage to the target
    Mag=Damage; bounces off enemies (Roll a six sided die, 1-2 bounce none, 3-4 one bounce, 5-6 two bounces.)

Ex. I roll a 4, my attack hits the rat then bounces to the other rat.
    When applied roll a ten sided die, 1-3 paralyzes you for a turn, 4-8 nothing happens, 9-10 paralyzes and enemy for a turn (if the attack hits). Cooldown of 2 posts.

Ex. I activate skill. I hit and roll a 10. The enemy is paralyzed and possibly cannot move. I can’t use this skill again for 2 turns. (We need to come up with a system for this again.)

- Footnote: Warning to all aspiring mages(Offense-Magic): Don't pick this! It's a double-edge sword! Not to mention nearly useless, as it doesn't affect bosses.
    Active: +10 Agi, -5 Att, +2 Def
    Active: +20 Attack, -20 Self Respect

- Footnote: As a woman, you need to be able to deal with those naughty men! And guys, who says a punch has to be with your fists?! Sure, you will give a devastating blow, but don’t think you will gain EXP in the battles you use this technique…
    Muscle Enhancement: Discontinued
    Passive: +15 Att, -5 Wis
    ESPer attack that uses Wisdom instead of Attack for its Damage Modifier.

- Footnote: As if Offense-Mental wasn't powerful enough!
    Locate enemies/traps/and other stuff nearby, based on Wisdom for length in Meters
    Like Dodging, take target's Wisdom and subtract the user's Wisdom. That /100 is the probability of success. My Wisdom is 9, the Rat's is 1. I have an 80% chance of success until the end of the battle. While it is being controlled, the target must roll each turn to try and remove the Mind Control. Likewise, the opposite is it's success rate. If 80% was my success, then it has 20% chance to exit the control.

- Footnote: Sounds fun and all right? Well it's basically useless, unless you have exceedingly high Wis.
    +10 Def
    +5 Att
    +5 Att, Def, and Agi for 3 turns

- Footnote: Seems way weaker then other two Wisdom-Physical path skills
    Sage Wisdom (1000 mana): Effect Unknown
    Passive: +10 Wis and Mag, +20 Mana, Att is set to 0 (Eg. Att=0), Def is set to 5 (Eg. Def=5)

- Footnote: Might be useful, if you could get Detect and Psionic Blast, or some magic; otherwise, I'd advise against this.
    Activates one random skill. 1-50 are no skills. 51-100 are random skills.

- Footnote: 50% chance of a random skill huh, for 1k mana even! Is that cheap or expensive?
    Teleports you to a random spot in the dungeon.

- Footnote: Why bother?
    Passive: +10 Wis, -5 Agi

- Footnote: Whoa, Unknown-Magic path doesn't seem to have any good skills. this one seems good at first, but you'll be lossing 10 mana each turn.
    Weight limit of storage skill is equal to Wis*10 + mag

- Footnote: can become a summoner if you place a monster inside; though probably need to buy one to be able to command them.
    (10 mana)]
    Summon one small item from the past

- Footnote: lol, wonder if I can summon a ring from my past reincarnation; or some items I lost when crafting... or the food I just ate.
    Time Manipulation (999,999,999,999,999,000 mana): Effect Unknown
    Passive: +40 Wis

- Footnote: Talk about OP, especially if you can get Psionic Blast
    Passive: +200 Mana

- Footnote: DMs will love you! Pick it!
    Intelligence Busrt (1000 mana): Effect Unknown

Luck Up: +1-6 luck (6-sided dice roll)

Passive, No Cost

- Footnote: Can you understand me? If so, then you don’t have this ability.

【BERSERK (10,000 mana)】: Welp. At least you don’t have the Mana to activate this monster ability…right?

Slot Machines (Cost increments of 1, 10, 50, 100, 500…DP): Get cool stuff! (Or not!)

Lucky Strike: Roll a 10 sided die, 0 to 9. Take the number and add it to your Attack and Weapon Attack. Finally, hit the enemy! Oh, and try not to hit the 0. You might be so distraught with grief you black out for a turn…

Luck Boost (+5 Luck, Cost 100 Mana): Increase that chance for the Critical Hit! Praise RNGesus! Long live the RandomNumberGod!

[Possible Skill for Offense>Mental Level 3: ?Raise Lesser Undead (100 Mana) ?: (Can raise up to 1 minion every 5 wisdom.) (Minion's stats are only at 50% of when it was alive w/ lowest at 1 or 0 if it was 0 before.) (Needs corpse of monster.) (Can bring Undead into other dungeons or place them inside their own.) (When undead die, they disintegrate.)]

Single target; Mag stat = damage, target -2 agi

Magma Wall: Unknown.

Some changes:
    Added [Sneak Attack clarification]
    [Running a Dungeon] chances: Breeding, maximum turn count, and clarification on rabbit racial trait

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    Evil_Ginger likes this.
  4. Dungeons

Dungeons Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Private Crafts are now a thing, you can go to @Carm
    Additional on Dissection:
    I will not allow the dismantle thingy proficiency.
    But I will allow you to do the anatomy, or rather I shall call it dissection.
    Dissection allows one to try to obtain a "special" item from the corpse.
    The corpse is lost during the process regardless of failure or success.
    Dissection will fail regardless if the specified item is not in the monster.
    Not every monster will have a "special" item.
    Each monster that does will only have one "special" item.
    For example, the fire rat might have the "Fire rat orb" in it.
    or the species might not even have a "special" item in it at all.
    Finally, this process will only have a 1/5 chance of succeeding (why so high? Because getting the item that I made for it will be hard enough)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    Way, Kuma Desu and Carm like this.
  5. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link

6. Blankdom

Blankdom Unknown

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the passive mana regen isn't really being used by most DMs, and is likely to be taken down; I would like to propose adding Mana Regen as a set bonus to Ring of Increased Mana; Eg. If you equip 2 RoIM, you'll earn a passive Mana Regen, along with the 200 mana.

7. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link
    Guide to being a Dungeon Master (DM)

Being a Dungeon Master (DM) is fun~! You get to create your own idea, your own dungeon, and troll and mess around with adventurers in it. Not to mention the lucrative gains ;-)

First up! Decide your dungeon objectives!
    Examples: kill all mobs (has to state how many), survive and exit savely (or break the dungeon core), kill the BOSS or some other specific mob, get a certain item in the dungeon
    Make a convo with the GM if you want to bounce your ideas~! Do this for any changes to the dungeon plans too~
    Then, make a cool map, story, or choices of your liking >w<

Second step! Getting the people to come
    Post on dungeon portal tagging @Dungeons and a manager; You’ll also get into a DM-only convo~
    Use this post to promote your dungeon, what is it about, why people should come, etc~ And to keep track of your waiting list. Cause people will be queueing to enter :D

Running a Dungeon
    Make a convo with some GM and the player
    Read the rules on saturation (food and hunger) and combat in the patches thread. Be sure to check all the patch and addendums, it’s usually under the appropriate head (and there is also a heading for “running a dungeon” and “earning DP” that you might wanna see too! Also, the ones on “damage types” and “update on shields”)

At the beginning, note down the Stats of the adventurer/player. Note down the equipment and inventory~ You would need to know their equipment to see if they have special damage type or if they have shields. You need to know their inventory to know how many corpses they can pick up during the run.
    Remember, in a battle, all of this happens:
    1. Wisdom check for sneak
    2. Initiative (for Level 5 and above)
    3A. Prep phase (usually, skills or anything taken from the belt, like potions or secondary weapon)
    3B. Main phase attack (type; throw, bash, pierce, magic, getting things from bag, etc)
    4. Dodge
    5. Damage
    6. Shield defence regenerate
    7. Satiation (for Level 5 and above)
    8. Overkill or not, determines whether a corpse can be looted or not
    If you’re ever not sure of something, ask a GM! You can find us by commenting in the DM convo, your private convo with the GMs, or asking in the Common Area.

Changing your dungeon
    If you’re buying the Slots (party), Renovation, or Dungeon Modifiers, do note to run with a GM on your ideas. Especially for the modifiers. Gathering Locations Modifier needs to be run through @Carm to decide what resource you can have and what are the chances of the player getting the item. Traps and buffs would need to be discussed for their effects / stats.
    Again, ask us in the private convo you had with the GMs when you first created your Dungeon~!

Remember
    If the player / dungeon runner does things out of the norm or your knowledge (which usually means they’re aiming for a skill or a title), or there are anything you’re not sure of, you can always ask a GM that’s online :D We’ll help you out as much as we can. Tho, since we’re all overworked, please be understanding if we take time >_<

Have fun with your dungeon~!

Zone Q11, Alva Quinn, Carm and 2 others like this.
  8. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link
    Special Holiday Event
    December 24, 2016 - January 2, 2017
    Code:
    [B][SIZE=7]Special Holiday Event[/SIZE][/B]
    [I]December 24, 2016 - January 2, 2017[/I]
    [QUOTE="Dungeons, post: 888842, member: 51078"]
    [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=7]Special Holiday Dungeon!!![/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER]
    It looks like Krampus has started causing some problems and Santa Claus needs your help! Strange Snowmen and Candy Creatures are raiding a special Dungeon! Any available Reincarnates, please, do help! Thanks to this being a Special Dungeon, it will only be open for a few days, and those who enter will not earn any EXP from any kills. Instead, they will rack up points that can be traded in for some cool rewards! You don't have to worry about Hunger, and the Monsters will disappear on death!

[SPOILER="Strange Snowmen"]
    [IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f4/97/b7/f497b72b987bab353712827b3cc121a9.jpg[/IMG]
    [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER="Candycane Creatures"]
    [IMG]http://eclectix.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/61264_10151525478253032_1437660260_n.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER="Evil Reindeer & Krampus"]
    [IMG]http://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wallpapers/2013/02/19/41864/ca459fb09b21a44299089053d807f56f.jpg[/IMG]
    [/SPOILER]

[B]Rewards:[/B]
    [SPOILER="Santa Claus Costume"]
    Each Part costs 50 Points
    [LIST]
    [*]Santa's Hat +2 Magic
    [*]Santa's Shirt +2 Defense
    [*]Santa's Pants +2 Defense
    [*]Santa's Boots +2 Agility
    [*]Santa's Belt = Room for 5 Items
    [*]Santa's Bag = Room for 15 Items
    [/LIST]

[I]-[/I] Set Bonus: Unlocks Skill [Christmas Magic (100 Mana)]
    AoE Attack that targets all enemies. (Deals: 1/2 Mag Stat in Damage, -2 Agility)
    [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER="Holiday Summons"]
    Each one costs 200 Points and can only be used 5 times.
    [LIST]
    [*]Rudolph (Blinds enemies)
    [*]Abominable Snowman (Scares enemies)
    [*]Santa Claus (Calms enemies)
    [*]Frosty the Snowman (Freezes enemies)
    [*]Herman the Elf (Attacks enemies)
    [*]Yukon Cornelius (Attacks enemies)
    [/LIST]
    [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER="Food!!!"]
    10 Points for food that raises 1 Sat
    25 Points for food that raises 5 Sat
    50 Points for food that raises 10 Sat

[LIST]
    [*]Cookies (1 Sat)
    [*]Candy Cane (1 Sat)
    [*]Glass of Eggnog (1 Sat)
    [*]Gingerbread (5 Sat)
    [*]Pumpkin Pie (5 Sat)
    [*]Fruit Cake (10 Sat)
    [*]Cooked Turkey (10 Sat)
    [/LIST]
    [/SPOILER]

Points can be used to purchase items from the Merchant Zone instead of DP, but cannot be used to purchase DP. For example, I can use 50 Points to purchase a Candy cane.
    [/QUOTE]
    [SPOILER="Special Holiday Market"]
    [QUOTE="Dungeons, post: 888131, member: 51078"]Yes~! The store and stalls that everyone so loves! I want to sell stuff too~! Hmm, what should it be~?

Oh but if you're new to this go [URL='http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/dungeons-reincarnation.23253/']here[/URL]!

[B][U]Before you shop don't forget you can't buy things while in a dungeon!
    And Please TAG A GM, TAG A GM, TAG A GM!!!![/U][/B]

Ahhhh yes here we go!
    [spoiler=Dungeons]
    [B]Dungeons - [/B][I]Be a dungeon master[/I]
    Base Dungeon: 75 DP
    - Can only provide two choices to players.
    - Maze theme allowed.
    - No traps.

Fire Theme Dungeon: 1000 DP
    - Maze theme allowed.
    - Fire theme allowed.
    - Fire Traps allowed.

Ice Theme Dungeon: 1000 DP
    - Maze theme allowed.
    - Ice theme allowed.
    - Ice Traps allowed.

[B]Traps -[/B] [I]Because monsters are too easy![/I]
    (Reusable, but can only be used once per dungeon run).
    Lava pit (With Cover): 20 DP
    Ice Spikes (In Pit): 20 DP

[B]Chests -[/B] [I]What's a dungeon without Treasure Chest![/I]
    (Other items can also be put inside a Chest)
    Chest: 25 DP (Reusable, but can only be used once per dungeon run)
    Locked Chest: 50 DP (Needs a key or solve a riddle to open)
    De-Ruster (Chest Item Only - [I]Can only be placed in dungeon chests[/I]): 20 DP

[B]Extensions [/B][I][B]-[/B] Spread some love to your dungeon.[/I]
    Extra Choice [200 DP]
    - Allows for an extra choice.
    - Cannot be removed after being installed in a dungeon.

Renovation [800 DP]
    - Alter the theme of your dungeon. Can be anything that a Game Manager allows. If renovation would allow new traps, please consult a Game Manager for purchase of said traps. Not only for Base Dungeon Types (i.e. Maze Type)

[B]Dungeon Modifiers [/B]- [I]Stuff that makes your Dungeon more "attractive" or "fun" to Players[/I]
    DP Earning Modifier [200 DP]
    -Gain more DP through new ways. Binds to Dungeon like Spawners. Current Modifiers include:
    [LIST]
    [*][B]Attack[/B] (Attack Stat * 5) * .2 = DP earned every five turns below Level 5. Above Level 5, the calculation becomes (Attack Stat * 5) * .1 = DP earned every five turns.
    [/LIST]
    Trap Themes Modifier [200 DP]
    - Obviously those Fire and Ice Traps aren't going to cut it, you want specialized Traps for your Specialized Dungeon.

Gathering Locations Modifier [400 DP]
    - Tired of having to shell out DP for rewards? These might help! People can come to your Dungeon and get cool Crafting Materials or stuff!

Buff Modifiers [600 DP]
    - Is one Buff not enough? Get more!

[B]Rulesets [/B][I]- Rules, duh.[/I]
    Majority Rules: 20 DP
    Minority Rules: 50 DP
    Dictatorship: 150 DP

[B]Slots [/B][I][B]- [/B]How many people can go inside your dungeon.[/I]
    1 extra slot: 1000 DP (On Special!)
    2 extra slots: 500 DP (On Special!)
    4 extra slots: 50 DP ( On Special!)
    9 extra slots: 700 DP (On Special!)
    [/spoiler]
    [SPOILER="Dungeon Monsters"]
    Spawners- They give you 20 of the monster you bought each dungeon run. You individually buy them for each dungeon.
    [SPOILER="Rats"]
    Regular Rats = 5 DP
    Fire Rats = 10 DP
    Ice Rats = 10 DP
    BOSS Rat = 50 DP
    BOSS Fire Rat = 75 DP
    BOSS Ice Rat = 75 DP
    Regular Rat Spawner = 1,000 DP
    Fire Rat Spawner = 1,500 DP
    Ice Rat Spawner = 1,500 DP
    [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER="Bats"]
    Regular Bats = 5 DP
    Screeching Bats = 10 DP
    Vampire Bats = 10 DP
    BOSS Bat = 50 DP
    BOSS Screeching Bat = 75 DP
    BOSS Vampire Bat = 75 DP
    Regular Bat Spawner = 1,000 DP
    Screeching Bat Spawner = 1,500 DP
    Vampire Bat Spawner = 1,500 DP
    [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER="Spiders"]
    Regular Spiders = 75 DP
    Poison Spiders = 100 DP
    Trapdoor Spiders = 100 DP
    BOSS Spider = 250 DP
    BOSS Poison Spider = 500 DP
    BOSS Trapdoor Spider = 500 DP
    Spider Spawner = 7,500 DP
    Poison Spider Spawner = 10,000
    Trapdoor Spider Spawner = 10,000
    [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER="Goblins"]
    Regular Goblins = 100 DP
    Fire Goblins = 150 DP
    Ice Goblins = 150 DP
    BOSS Goblin = 500 DP
    BOSS Fire Goblin = 750 DP
    BOSS Ice Goblin = 750 DP
    Goblin Spawner = 10,000 DP
    Fire Goblin Spawner = 15,000 DP
    Ice Goblin Spawner = 15,000 DP
    [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER="Undead"]
    Zombie = 200 DP
    Skeleton = 200 DP
    Mummy = 200 DP
    BOSS Zombie = 1,000
    BOSS Skeleton = 1,000
    BOSS Mummy = 1,000
    Zombie Spawner = 20,000
    Skeleton Spawner = 20,000
    Mummy Spawner = 20,000
    [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER="Mimics"]
    Chest Mimic = 50 DP
    [/SPOILER]
    [/SPOILER]

Oh, oh, oh~! I also have Pretty Rocks~! But these are important to me...
    I guess I can take DP for them? But I am the one making it...
    Oh well~!

Pretty Rock: 100 DP
    Pretty Red Rock: 200 DP
    Pretty Blue Rock: 200 DP

Oh! I can't forget about equipment!
    [spoiler=Equipment]
    [B]Quick Access Belt [/B](poor): 25 DP
    -Allows the person to change their weapon with one predetermined weapon during the preparatory phase
    -Allows the person to use two predetermined potions during the preparatory phase
    [B]Green Christmas Shirt:[/B] 50 DP
    -When equipped gives +1 def
    -Weighs 4 when not equipped
    [B]Green Christmas Trousers:[/B] 50 DP
    -Weighs 3 when not equipped
    [B]Green Christmas Shoes:[/B] 50 DP
    -Weighs 2 when not equipped
    [B]Green Christmas Hat:[/B] 50 DP
    -Weighs 2 when not equipped
    [B]Chuuni Set:[/B]
    - A very special set, for very special people
    - Chuuni Robe: 50 DP (weight: 4)
    - Chuuni Staff: 50 DP (weight: 2)
    - Chuuni Boots: 50 DP (weight: 2)
    - Chuuni Hood: 50 DP (weight: 1)
    [B]Accesories[/B]
    - Ring of Increased Mana (+100 Mana) - 1500 DP
    - Circlet of Minor Attack (+ 5 Att) - 1000 DP
    [/spoiler]

[B][U]Crafting Recipes:[/U][/B]
    [SPOILER="Miscellaneous"]
    [B]Bandages:[/B] Requires 3 x Mass of Cobwebs
    -Effect: Enables a person to craft [B]Bandages[/B]
    -Effect of item: Stops Bleeding and +2 HP
    -Cost: 50 DP to buy

[B]Thread:[/B] Requires 2 x Mass of Cobwebs
    -Effect: Enable the person to craft [B]Thread[/B]
    -Effect of item: Crafting Item
    -Costs 10 DP to buy
    [/SPOILER]
    [spoiler=Jewelry Recipes]
    [B]Rat Bone Ring Recipe: [/B]Requires 1 x rat bone
    -Effect: Enables the person to craft [B]Rat Bone Ring[/B]
    -Effect of item: +1 Health
    -Costs 30 DP to buy
    [B]Rat Bone Bracelet Recipe: [/B]Requires 2 x rat bone
    -Effect: Enables the person to craft [B]Rat Bone Bracelet[/B]
    -Effect of item: +1 Def
    -Costs 40 DP to buy
    [B]Rat Bone Necklace Recipe: [/B]Requires 2 x rat bone
    -Effect: Enables the person to craft [B]Rat Bone Necklace[/B]
    -Effect of item: +1 Mag
    -Costs 40 DP to buy
    [B]Rabbit Foot Necklace Recipe:[/B] Requires 10 x Rabbit Leather, 10 x Rabbit Bones
    -Effect: Enables the person to craft [B]Rabbit Foot Necklace[/B]
    -Effect of item: +5 Luck
    -Costs 100 DP to buy
    [/spoiler]
    [spoiler=Armor Recipes]
    [B]Rat Leather Gloves Recipe:[/B] Requires 2 x Rat Leather
    -Effect: Enables the person to craft [B]Rat Leather Gloves[/B]
    -Effect of item: +1 Att
    -Costs 40 DP to buy
    [B]Rat Leather Boots Recipe:[/B] Requires 2 x Rat Leather
    Effect: Enables the person to craft [B]Rat Leather Boots[/B]
    -Effect of item: +1 Agi
    -Costs 40 DP to buy
    [B]Rat Leather Hood Recipe:[/B] Requires 2 x Rat Leather
    -Effect: Enables the person to craft [B]Rat Leather Hood[/B]
    -Effect of item: +1 Wis
    -Costs 40 DP to buy
    [/spoiler]
    [spoiler=Bag Recipes]
    [B]Rat Leather Bag Recipe: [/B]Requires 3 x Rat Leather, 2 x Rat Bones
    -Effect: Enable the person to craft [B]Rat Leather Bag[/B]
    -Effect of item: Allows players to carry 15 weight
    -Costs 50 DP to buy
    [/spoiler]
    [spoiler=Weapon Recipes]
    [B]Rat Bone Staff Recipe: [/B]Requires 3 x Rat Bones
    -Effect: Enable the person to craft [B]Rat Bone Staff[/B]
    -Effect of item: +3 Magic
    -Costs 50 DP to buy

[B]Rat Bone Dagger Recipe:[/B] Requires 1 Rat Bones
    -Effect: Enable the person to craft [B]Rat Bone Dagger[/B]
    -Effect of item: +2 Agility
    -Costs 50 DP to buy

[B]Rat Bone Throwing Knife Recipe:[/B] Requires 1 Rat Bones
    -Effect: Enable the person to craft [B]Rat Bone Throwing Knife[/B]
    -Effect of item: +3 Attack when thrown
    -Costs 50 DP to buy
    [/spoiler]
    [SPOILER="Food Recipes"]
    [B]Rabbit Soup:[/B] Requires 2 x Rabbit Bones, 1 x Rabbit Meat
    -Effect: Enable the person to craft [B]Rabbit Soup[/B]
    -Effect of item: Fills Satiation
    -Costs 25 DP to buy

[B]Rat Soup:[/B] Requires 2 x Rat Bones, 1 x Rat Meat
    -Effect: Enable the person to craft [B]Rat Soup[/B]
    -Effect of item: Fills Satiation
    -Costs 25 DP to buy

[B]Ominous Soup:[/B] Requires 1 x Rat Meat, 1 x Rabbit Soup
    -Effect: Enable the person to craft [B]Ominous Soup[/B]
    -Effect of item: ??? Do you really want to eat it?
    -Costs 25 DP to buy
    [/SPOILER]

[B][U]Other stuff:[/U][/B]
    [SPOILER="Weapons n' Stuff"]
    [SPOILER="Blunt Category"]
    [B]Candy Cane (+1 Bash Damage)[/B]
    [I](A large piece of candy capable of hurting someone.)[/I]
    [LIST]
    [*]Weight: 1 Unit
    [*]One Handed
    [*]Costs: 50 DP
    [/LIST]
    [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER="Sword Category"]
    [B]Mistletoe Blade (+1 Agility)[/B]
    [I](A small blade that has a certain...charm to it. Maybe it should be a gift?)[/I]
    [LIST]
    [*]One Handed
    [/LIST]
    [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER="Spear Category"]
    [B]Peppermint Stick (+1 Pierce Damage)[/B]
    [I](A tall stick of candy that has red and white stripes.)[/I]
    [LIST]
    [*]Weight: 2 Units
    [*]One Handed
    [/LIST]
    [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER="Shield Category"]
    [B]Large Present (+1 Defense)[/B]
    [I](A box that is sturdy enough to block attacks for some reason...it comes gift wrapped.)[/I]
    [LIST]
    [*]One handed
    [/LIST]
    [/SPOILER]
    [/SPOILER]
    [spoiler=Miscellaneous]
    Stack of bones: 50/500/5000 DP
    HP Potion (+25 HP): 100 DP
    Mana Potion (+25 Mana): 50 DP
    Lixa: 2000 DP

[B]Scrolls[/B] [I]- Learn some magic![/I]
    Scroll of Basic Appraisal: 10,000 DP
    Scroll of Fire Magic: 150,000 DP
    Scroll of Ice Magic: 150,000 DP
    Scroll of Extremely Weak Healing Magic: 500 DP
    [/spoiler]
    [U][B]Important Stalls:[/B][/U]
    [URL='http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/889312/']Gambling[/URL]

Please tag one of the GMs and tell them what you wish to buy!
    GMs: [USER=35941]@GamingIce[/USER] [USER=23044]@Carm[/USER] [USER=19830]@Evil_Ginger[/USER] [USER=34556]@Lady Luck[/USER] [USER=16903]@Blankdom[/USER][/QUOTE]
    [/SPOILER]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  9. Dungeons

Dungeons Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sneak attacks can be dodged; refer to Dodge Chance.

Magic can be used for sneak attacks
    - Eg. If you have the skill Fireball, you can use it for your sneak attack.
    You need to explore 2 other dungeons before coming back to the dungeon you've just completed.
    - Eg. You do Lucky's "Rat Nest"; you'd need to go through 2 other dungeons, like Evil_Ginger's "Rat Race" and Kuma's "Bear's Cave of... Rats" before you're allowed to enter it again.
    Undeads don't level, nor leave corpses
    Companion, such as undeads and pets take up bag space.
    Undeads don't leave corpses
    Virus, unharvested corpses in the dungeon turn into undead variants, 2 per zombie
    1 Zombie = 2 Undead (if corpse is left)
    - Unlimited multiplcation (As long as the zombie survives and corpses are left.)
    - Variant zombies have same stats as when they were alive
    - Variant zombies don't carry the zombie virus. (Can't multiple)
    Priest:
    If there are zombies in the dungeon, you best destroy any corpse you can't carry out. Reason? Simple, the zombie can spread it's virus, and turn them into an undead
    Preservation, mummies have a 1/5 chance of being preserved upon death (meaning you can use it the next run)
    Tomb Raider:
    Man, mummies are annoying as heck. I 'mber this crypt I went to once, I killed a couple of mummies, then left to heal up, thinking they'd stay dead, but NOPE! some a'em were shambling around when I returned.
    Bony, weapon damage does not affect them.......
    Paladin:
    If you want to kill some Skeletons, it's better to bring shields. The damage bonus from your weapon does not affect them.
    If you bought the Resource Gathering Modifier
    - Remember to discuss, and get approval, from a GM (Preferably Carm) on what the resource is.
    - Players have 10 attempts max per modifier per run; Eg. 2 RGM = 10 each.
    - You may, or may not, get items, depending on the resource and rarity. (DM gets the chances upon approval.0
    Private Crafts are now a thing, you can go to @Carm

Additional on Dissection:
    I will not allow the dismantle thingy proficiency.
    But I will allow you to do the anatomy, or rather I shall call it dissection.
    Dissection allows one to try to obtain a "special" item from the corpse.
    The corpse is lost during the process regardless of failure or success.
    Dissection will fail regardless if the specified item is not in the monster.
    Not every monster will have a "special" item.
    Each monster that does will only have one "special" item.
    For example, the fire rat might have the "Fire rat orb" in it.
    or the species might not even have a "special" item in it at all.
    Finally, this process will only have a 1/5 chance of succeeding (why so high? Because getting the item that I made for it will be hard enough)
    Guide to being a Dungeon Master (DM)

Being a Dungeon Master (DM) is fun~! You get to create your own idea, your own dungeon, and troll and mess around with adventurers in it. Not to mention the lucrative gains ;-)

First up! Decide your dungeon objectives!
    Examples: kill all mobs (has to state how many), survive and exit savely (or break the dungeon core), kill the BOSS or some other specific mob, get a certain item in the dungeon
    Make a convo with the GM if you want to bounce your ideas~! Do this for any changes to the dungeon plans too~
    Then, make a cool map, story, or choices of your liking >w<

Second step! Getting the people to come
    Post on dungeon portal tagging @Dungeons and a manager; You’ll also get into a DM-only convo~
    Use this post to promote your dungeon, what is it about, why people should come, etc~ And to keep track of your waiting list. Cause people will be queueing to enter :D

Running a Dungeon
    Make a convo with some GM and the player
    Read the rules on saturation (food and hunger) and combat in the patches thread. Be sure to check all the patch and addendums, it’s usually under the appropriate head (and there is also a heading for “running a dungeon” and “earning DP” that you might wanna see too! Also, the ones on “damage types” and “update on shields”)

At the beginning, note down the Stats of the adventurer/player. Note down the equipment and inventory~ You would need to know their equipment to see if they have special damage type or if they have shields. You need to know their inventory to know how many corpses they can pick up during the run.
    Remember, in a battle, all of this happens:
    1. Wisdom check for sneak
    2. Initiative (for Level 5 and above)
    3A. Prep phase (usually, skills or anything taken from the belt, like potions or secondary weapon)
    3B. Main phase attack (type; throw, bash, pierce, magic, getting things from bag, etc)
    4. Dodge
    5. Damage
    6. Shield defence regenerate
    7. Satiation (for Level 5 and above)
    8. Overkill or not, determines whether a corpse can be looted or not
    If you’re ever not sure of something, ask a GM! You can find us by commenting in the DM convo, your private convo with the GMs, or asking in the Common Area.

Changing your dungeon
    If you’re buying the Slots (party), Renovation, or Dungeon Modifiers, do note to run with a GM on your ideas. Especially for the modifiers. Gathering Locations Modifier needs to be run through @Carm to decide what resource you can have and what are the chances of the player getting the item. Traps and buffs would need to be discussed for their effects / stats.
    Again, ask us in the private convo you had with the GMs when you first created your Dungeon~!

Remember
    If the player / dungeon runner does things out of the norm or your knowledge (which usually means they’re aiming for a skill or a title), or there are anything you’re not sure of, you can always ask a GM that’s online :D We’ll help you out as much as we can. Tho, since we’re all overworked, please be understanding if we take time >_<

Have fun with your dungeon~!
    You can use skills outside of/before a dungeons, though it'd be based on your mana -- Non-stackable skills are still non-stackable here.

Skill Changes:
    Intelligence Up has been changed to +10 Wis
    Mana Up has been changed to +100 Mana @Argyve @Simon @fluffymigs and anyone else who took Mana UP.

Lastly, if you have a stall, and/or want to make one, remember to tag me and an active GM. Want to get it on the front page right? I know you do~

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    Zone Q11, Lady Luck and Chocol8 like this.
  10. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Though I liked the sneak being dodged but is a previous post of mine.. The sneak formula there can be either chances of doing a sneak or chances of making the sneak successful..

Just posted this here so it will be seen..

Also I thought Intelligence up would be more on Mag than Wis.. Or I just got used to the usual rpg stuff XD... Am fine either way

11. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    So mage are more broken and my character gonna be useless~

12. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you make one guide, so everything about a topic is in one place, I don't like having to look through 2 - 3 spoilers for information.

13. Blankdom

Blankdom Unknown

Reading List:
    Link
    Working on condensing everything for Patch v1.3 already; we'd appreciate your patience, as editing everything will take a while.

Chocol8 likes this.
  14. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend having DMs post their timeline and those who will enter their dungeon.. This allows the DM and those who want to join to know who is available.. DMs still need to tag those who registered though

15. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend the DP earning be turns/5 and not only earn every 5 turns..
    Sample:
    Current system, earn every 5 turns..
    33 turns = 30/5 = 6 times to earn DP

Suggested system, turns/5...
    33 turns = 33/5 = 6.6 the resulting DP would be rounded down.. We DMs need to earn too XD

16. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lady Luck @Blankdom

Here is my other suggestion for crafting:
    Let others help in giving ideas.. Must be done privately and in doing so they get the recipe meaning all they need is proficiency to improve it and not roll for a successful free craft.. The suggested recipe could have a detailed way of how it will be done to be approved but for others free craft on doing it, once the recipe is there then a roll would suffice but for owning the right for that recipe then details would be a must.

For example
    Gun recipe
    3 metals (any or same type)
    2 gun powder
    Result, not accepted

Gun Recipe
    3 metals
    2 gun powder

Details:
    A metal was made into a cylinder, hollowed.. Another metal was made into another part etc2... Then assembled with the help of another metal.. Gun powder was poured into it etc...

If the details pass the board of GMs (BoG) then the proposer gets the recipe for free... Some crafts like @Kuma Desu may require monitoring

For skills
    Like the crafting, it also has a target mana to be guessed.. going to low results to a failure and maybe like.. It failed due to not enough mana being supplied resulting to it absorbing more mana from you... going to high results to a failure and maybe like... It failed due to too much mana supplied resulting to an explosion etc... Maybe an extra roll will be added still if it will succeed.. especially since GMs would know the mana per skill XD

17. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link
    Let others help in giving ideas.. > thats free crafting
    Must be done privately > we're taking away private crafts cause im decentralizing crafts to all GM
    they get the recipe > No. All patents belongs to dungeons.
    Whats the point of a detailed recipe when thinga get crafted like magic...

Some crafts like @Kuma Desu may require monitoring > why specifically?

For skills > something similar is done. If the attempt makes sense, a roll for success chance

Carm likes this.
  18. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    The free craft system just feels weird to me.. cause like I said.. i can just use 1 mat and try and try until a good roll comes.. though you did say you guys are thinking of making future recipes before hand.. if that's the case then it's good...

Oh no private crafts? Hmm others can just follow what someone does then, won't be able to do special things much since everyone can do what the other did by copying it.. instead of trying to make their own..

They just get the recipe not the patent.. maybe I just like details in a bit.. than just a random use this and that to get this..

19. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link
    .... You DO get a proficiency (recipe) for a successful free craft ya know..
    Having no patents means no selling
    You can do that to give a higher chance of success by making the GM think ur recipe makes sense
    yes.
    I'll add a quest & reward for creating xx numbers of recipe first
    You make a design/plan of what you qant using how many resources. If it makes sense (either we already have the recipe for it or we make one based on your idea), it'll get rolled for a success.
    In no way is it a "use 1 mat and try and try until a good roll comes", its precisely what you okay ed. Its just that you dont know our list of recipes, and we might create new recipes from seeing ur attempts / ideas

20. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah then I guess this is fine then... but I still think a private one would be good... especially if you are going to implement the hitting the correct amount of materials thing.. If player A guesses it correctly and gets a recipe, player B can just follow and get a recipe with less effort.. at least a private craft promotes people to do things, though they can do it publicly if they want