Chinese Dyed in Your Pheromones | 染上你的信息素

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Falathiel, Nov 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Falathiel

Falathiel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Dyed in Your Pheromones | 染上你的信息素

Raw Link: http :// www. jjwxc .net/onebook. php?novelid=4213173

NU Link: N/A

Why It Should Get Picked Up: The teaser of a summary sounds incredibly funny. The MC sounds like an interesting character and while not a new genre still a neat twist on it.

Description:

Luo Xingyun is a straight male beta, a plain and ordinary side character who only has maths and physics in his heart.

Two seats away from him, is the top alpha Pei Yan, the handsome and domineering most attractive boy at school, the studious boss across all subjects.

One day, Luo Xingyun saw Pei Yan surrounded on all sides by the school gangsters at a place where no one was around. He silently pulled up his cloudy blue knitted turtle neck sweater all the way up to his head, picked up a crowbar, and aimed it right at the head gangster’s back, solidifying Pei Yan’s successful battle.

The shirt was thrown away after that, forever hiding away what he did.

In the school, word of a famous fighter got around, no matter how the head gangster tried to investigate he couldn’t find a single clue.

Only… Luo Xingyun noticed, Pei Yan seems to have been staring at him lately.

……

A few days later, Pei Yan told Luo Xingyun to go to his dorm.

Luo Xingyun pushed into the door, and noticed Pei Yan sitting there, full attention on his cloudy blue turtle neck knitted sweater.

Right in front of him, Pei Yan’s pale fingers held onto the collar of the shirt, with an air of a dignified gentleman he brought his face closer to it and sniffed.

“Smells really good.” His dark eyes stared unblinkingly at him as he spoke.

Luo Xingyun: “…My fellow student, I’m a beta.”

Pei Yan: “You sure?”

The secretions Luo Xingyun collected from the surface of his skin, had been successfully purified into a perfectly undiluted tube of omega pheromones.

Luo Xingyun: “Fuck.”

Presenting at the ripe old age of 18, and biologically, his fated mate is Pei Yan.

The presentation period was unstable, and Pei Yan was influenced into a pre-rut, his Alpha pheromones were bursting through the charts, and a series of mental issues arise along with it, including becoming over possessive, aggressive, overprotective, destructive as well as other unspeakable things. The doctor suggests that Luo Xingyun and Pei Yan work together to help each other through it. Pei Yan can protect Luo Xingyun through his presentation period, and Luo Xingyun can mentally soothe Pei Yan and keep him sane.

Luo Xingyun: “What will it take for you to get better?”

Pei Yan stared at his pale and slender neck, licking his sharp canine

teeth: “If you let me take a bite I’ll get better.”

……

Icy cold black bellied male god gong (the moment his A value bursts he becomes an inhuman king gong) x physics god sly and conniving beta (who presents as omega afterwards)

----------

The translation site I saw this on has had zero movement on this or any other projects on their site since August 12 which was a completely different project. It is saddening to see this sitting gathering dust along with the project I originally went there following also gathering dust in a corner.

2. Miusha Ciara

Miusha Ciara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I reached out to the translator (Wuliao Translations) and they told me that they will try to continue uploading chapters when they get better

Falathiel likes this.