Dying in Dreams

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Neiri, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Deleted member 125960

Deleted member 125960 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, so many stories! I've died in a lot of ways and watched a lot of other people die, and I thought it was weird, and that I might be haunted... it's nice seeing other people experiencing deaths in their dreams. I only had nightmares for a while, a few years, is that a recurring theme in this thread too?

2. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    I rarely die in dreams . But once I did . I was strangled to death by a posed nun in a scary church >.<

3. MisterBubbles

MisterBubbles [The Omnipotent No. 2 at Everything]

Reading List:
    Link
    Until I was like 15, the only dreams I had were of me dying or killing someone. I never thought it was weird, even when I was super young. I haven't ever considered them to be nightmares tbh.

However, I was always in the body of someone else in those dreams, and the body I inhabited was always a little kid's like 8 years old or something. They were usually pretty gory dreams like getting chased down and stabbed or beaten to death by someone I knew. However, there were some monster dreams where I would get torn apart and eaten alive...that type of thing.

However, dreams of dying aren't what I fear when going to sleep...It's the dreams that are too real and only bring me more anxiety about my stressful days i.e. fucking up a class so bad that I have to repeat and waste thousands of dollars :blobfearful:

4. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruv i got shot once
    The dream went all black and then there was this ringing and i was in an all white plane of space

Bro those say alot about ur irl situation

babybb likes this.
  5. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't remember. But falling of cliffs and high places are usually the cause

6. Nyaa.23

Nyaa.23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think I've ever died inside a dream. But I've killed someone inside a dream.
    Usually whenever I'm in a bad situation, I would just fly (I flapped my hands and up we go). It went like : monster arrived --> I felt threatened --> flapped my 'wings' --> fly.
    Another time, I was scared about me swimming (cus it's been a long time since I last swim and I was paranoid that I forgot how to swim). Then the dream started with an inside an ice cold deep pool. So I forced myself to swim and didn't die

7. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    My dreams are usually like hunger games kind of themed and so yeah ya get the gist of it. I don't die die in the dream usually but the moment I wake up is the moment I 'supposedly' die though yes the ending never gets shown in my dream. There was this one dream where I did die but I get kind of ressurected and can't really be killed.

8. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    Once.... I was shallowed by a snake