Feature Request Easier Access to Blog(s)

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Lollidragon, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Lollidragon

Lollidragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,:sushi_chubby:
    I am still new he in NUF. In fact, this would be my first post in the forum.
    I love to write and I was ecstatic when I see there is a place where we can post our blogs.
    Thus, the moment I can write my blog (which is after 24 hours), I post my first blog.

And that is how this got to my attention.

It is so hard to find any direct link or button to go to the BLOG page.
    • when you open the web, you can only see links for people to access the forums, reading list, and profile ONLY.
    • There is no easier access to blogs.

To have access to the BLOG, we would need to click the FORUM link instead and ONLY THEN would we be able to see the BLOG tab.

I do think adding 1 more link to go straight to the blog would have been nice...
    it is just one more extra link and I don't think that I would affect much on the main page.

Plus the link itself can act as a marketing mechanism to attract more people to write blogs and increase the community here. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Writers would love to write their own story on the their blog before they start to officially become an author themself :sushi_cool:

Plus the writers will have more readers and comments too which in turn, would encourage them to write more and improve their writings.

When writers have more readers, it will make the time they spent to write the piece of their idea to be worth it :blobdog:

I really hope u see my point of view of why I think adding a simple link to access to the blog would be necessary :bloblove:

I hope you will consider this suggestion.

p/s: I originally attach pictures in this.. but I can't post since I am still new to the forum.

Thanks and best regards,
    Lollidragon:bloboh:

yuzen likes this.