Easiest Dark Souls game?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by userunfriendly, Nov 17, 2020.

1. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Which is easiest to play? Sale covers all three games Xbox.:eek:

2. Ceimur

Ceimur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it has to be a Dark Souls game, then I would recommend you Dark Souls 2. Dark souls 1 was pretty hard for me, and I still haven't finished it because I was so frustrated with it unlike DS 2 which I actually finished. If it doesn't need to be Dark Souls and only need to be Souls-like, then Code Vein takes the cake.

EDIT:
    I can't recommend you DS 3 since I haven't played it

userunfriendly likes this.
  3. henrywolf123

henrywolf123 『<(-.-<) kriby master』

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve heard that dark souls 2 is the easiest, but I’ve only played 2. Would recommend, it was fun in a masochistic way

4. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Easy? Go for the hardest! Play 1 so you can build up your skills, then you can steamroll 2 and 3.

5. Scyphoza

Scyphoza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive played all the souls games and most of the clones made like them. Dark souls 2 is probably the easiest but i recommend Dark souls 1. Its my favorite of the 3. If you plan to play Co op at all 2 is hot garbage due to the trash that is soul memory if you plan on playing solo it doesnt matter.

6. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Try prince of persia games if you find souls too hard

7. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I can't really tell. I started with DS1 and I basically just played it so much that DS2 and DS3 just felt the same. Obviously, I'd say the first one gave me the hardest time since I was new to it, but that's just a bias based on sequence.

userunfriendly and Geor like this.
  8. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heck play the predecessor Demon Soul, after that Dark Souls is a piece of cake lol, alright it's one with nuts and huge gobs of icing that are hard to eat, but still way easier ... only reason I'd even give for DS2 to be slightly easier is you don't get chased by continues boulders in a certain place that can give Indiana Jones nightmares, and you get Pyros

9. Ishanator

Ishanator Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would really honestly not recommend 2, I think its a banger, it's from from, nuff said, but damn, I've never seen so many 2 stans in the same place, far and away easily the easiest is 3, in 2 you will be fighting against the clunk and unintuitive handling more than your enemies, great game tho still, although I cannot recommend 3 highly enough as the best from software starter game, trust man, trust, it is the most beginner-friendly and easy to get into

10. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    for me Dark souls 3 was the easiest. why? because the player has much more mobility compared to the other 2 games with the right equipment you can dodge in Dark souls 3. Dark souls 3 has a lot of places to grind lvl quickly too you can basically make your enemies get stuck and kill them from far away, but even the boss fights aren't too hard compared to the other 2 games I think mostly because I could move much more fluidly. if I had to say the most challenging part would be the last boss even tho I didn't die I did take quite a few hits the first time I killed the boss. I died 2 times I Dark souls 3, but I couldn't count the number of times I died in 1 and 2.

11. NightShayde

NightShayde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here to say almost exactly the same thing. But my favorite souls like game is sekiro. That grappling hook is amazing.

12. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is your next question which is the dryest ocean? None of the Dark Soul games show mercy.

NightShayde and userunfriendly like this.
  13. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    We have a winner. I will buy 3 when prices drop, possibly this years Cyber Monday. :blobparty:

flamingorangesoof and Ishanator like this.