Spoiler Ebony

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bhabna, Nov 18, 2019.

1. erdescollection

erdescollection Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the raws?

calladalia likes this.
  2. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    erdescollection likes this.
  3. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you give us spoilers about the meister games? i feel like gillian is kind of shady idk cmiiw..

4. Crims28

Crims28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've tried my best to explain this, but forgive me for my bad English :blobsweat:

Thanks to Ebony's strategy, now Gillian has become the legitimate successor of the manor. But Marquis Sendell (the annoying one who told Archduke about Meister's Game) is having a grudge to Gillian and Archduke Schneider. He's annoyed with Raven, mainly because of things happened with Gert Trail too and suspects Raven is having a connection with Archduke.

So unable to straightforwardly face-off Archduke, now he made a warden from Speth Prison (where she was jailed before) come daily to the mansion to supervise Ebony. But everyone knows that it won't be a simple supervising, because as we know the wardens are one of the biggest jerks in this webtoon. They probably will report her as a troubling prisoner and that way the Archduke's reputation will be damaged, and it might be affecting the manor's succession because Archduke's one of the main reason why Gillian can be recognized as the legal successor. It's been publicly known too that Archduke will get the academy (but people don't know yet he'll give the academy to Raven).

About Gillian, up until now she's been really cooperative and she was so grateful with Raven. So there's no hint she'll be a hidden antagonist.

Current cliffhanger:
    Now Ebony and the others are trying to prove herself not guilty of the murder accusation.

Trivia:
    You know what, for some reason this webtoon charges more than any webtoons in my country's platform. But seeing how good the story I'm not really complaining lol

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  5. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers!

Crims28 likes this.
  6. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I noticed the price difference too, and I am assuming it's because the story deals with somewhat "mature" subject matter. In my country, most stories that would be labled R (or similar) cost a little more per chapter.

MiserableSOUL, Shey_04 and Crims28 like this.
  7. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm more suspicious of the nanny as she seem to be the only servant that gillian really trust

michoux likes this.
  8. Crims28

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I'm kinda having the same thought.
    There's this scene
    Where Gillian's father found out the hotel where they temporarily live, and she said he forced his way and followed the nanny to their room. Who knows, maybe she's the one who actually told him?

But nothing is certained now.

9. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The red headed woman who talk to mc in the raw she was in the prison with her ?

10. Crims28

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she's Barbara's (her teacher in the prison) first student, way before Barbara was jailed. Thanks to her, they can make Gillian as the legitimate successor for the manor.

11. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    what was the answer of Ebony's assignment?
    iirc they were talking about predicting the next issue of marquis sendell

michoux likes this.
  12. Intertwinedinside

Intertwinedinside Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sweet Jesus, I realky wonder when will this manhwa continue. It has been 4 months :( I miss Duke Schneider and Ebony.

13. Alieskaju

Alieskaju Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres new chapter in rawdevart. Any kind soul can tell me what happen on those chapter?

14. Shiro__mii

Shiro__mii New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cheked it immediately after seeing this! But it seems they skipped chapter 41? Or is it only me? Im so happy they're back though!!

15. Sitron17

Sitron17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that a great story, she is a woman, death row, prisoner, clever she is what every men in kalcass despite. Even thought this she make a pate; she is badass even she have a back up
    im sad because in english only 27 chapter translate, and less spoiler;
    thanks to everyone who make some spoiler

16. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fun thing to look forward to, after they secure Gillian as the heir to the household smiley creep starts trying to mess with the Duke as revenge (get the feeling that if the Duke had just played by the rules and took it all for himself it would have been cool, but instead they empowered the woman to take the reigns herself and made a fool of him). He doesn’t really have leverage to do much though, other than take advantage of his politically problematic new ward.

So he starts making an issue with Ebony, hence the prison guard coming by the mansion. So after a bit Ebony gets a retrial! It’s pretty clear that the first trial was a joke, with everyone going through the motions to quickly declare her guilty. Now blondie is there to give an actual defense and making the prosecution work for it, pointing out all the logical fallacies they’d just glossed over before. Like how a petite woman managed to overpower a man who was apparently built like a tank.

For those interested-
    From what I can tell from the images, the fiancé was chasing her around with a knife. While running up the stairs he got her by the leg so she clung onto the bannister and kicked her leg out of his grip. The drunk idiot fell down the stairs onto his own knife.

Also, there’s a few cute scenes with the maids. All the expats adore Ebony, but the local maidservants are still stuck in the mindset that they can’t get close to the “witch” (I think not really malicious in their part, but this is a county where just teaching girls formal language will get you thrown in prison). Later we see them admiring her while on her horseback lessons (another thing that’s a no go for women) and they go out of their way to pin flowers to her riding outfit.
    Another cute scene, the gem merchant meets Gillian and raven at a cafe. Raven gives her trademark self confident handshake, which Gillian notices and emulates when she greets him.

Question for those who can translate. When Ebony goes back to the prison to collect her teacher’s bones, all the prisoners run to a window and star whistling? And Ebony whistles back? Any explanation or clarification in the text for what that’s all about?

17. thewanderingoutsider

thewanderingoutsider New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really interested to hear about Gillian being a hidden antagonist. When and why does that happen?

18. Shiro__mii

Shiro__mii New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, they were whistling. Barbara (the teacher) taught them that to locate each other's position. Hope this helps a bit!

Elren, KriFiLinah, augacutan and 4 others like this.
  19. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same , I have been following the webtoon only
    It’s really good

20. Shiro__mii

Shiro__mii New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, i've read the ebony manhwa chapter 47 raw and i used google translate to help me understanding it. So, basically in chapter 47, ebony realised her feelings for The Archduke. She calls it "First Love". Im crying :blob_teary: you guys should see it yourself! It's beautiful.:blobcatblush:
    But im worried at the same time, i personally think ebony should've not fallen in love before she reached her goal. Because it might disturb her, especially when she acted as Raven. What do you guys think?