Spoiler Ebony

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bhabna, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg saw it coming
    i wonder how does the duke feels abt it i ship em so hard

2. Crims28

Crims28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read chapter 29 for the explanation, it's already been released in manga sites;)

Nah, I just answered spchntrt's question. Up until now there's no hint she will be a hidden antagonist

3. Crims28

Crims28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I've seen the chapter and oh my GODDD I'm literally screaming because the panels are so beautiful!!!

Tbh I think falling in love is okay, but it's better if she isn't trying to get Archduke to return her feelings for now. I think all of us agree that her Raven persona will be disturbed if she instead prioritizes her desires in her current situation.

Besides, the reason why
    Patricia (Chancellor's secret lover) said she shouldn't fall in love is because Patricia already experienced it; she is so deeply in love with the Chancellor she's okay with being called as prostitute and whatnot even though it's not the fact.

oh don't worry, in chapter 41 we will see what Archduke thinks about her and
    OH MY GOODNESS we should nominate him as one of the best male lead ever in manhwa.

In fact, after reading chapter 41 and 47 my conclusion is like "Yasss finally the romance is starting!", things like that.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  4. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    even if its late i want em 2gether :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny:blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs:blobuwu::blobuwu:

purple pink and Crims28 like this.
  5. Shiro__mii

Shiro__mii New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i cried when i read chap 47 because it's really beautiful!! :blob_teary:

But that's true! Loving someone can either make you stronger or weaker. I just hope that they both shares the same feelings, so that they can grow stronger together. I would really love to see that! :aww:

Indeed!! The Archduke indeed is the best male lead ever in manhwa!! Good looking + high status + respects woman + smart and a loving person :3. Perfect, isn't he? :blobmelt:

I hope ebony will last 3 seasons or more!! In my notion, the 1st season is about Ebony and her "scars"and how she heals from it. Season 2 will tell about how Ebony declared her innocence. And finally, season 3 will probably focused on Ebony's romance~ :bloblove:

6. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is her partner in season 3?

7. Sitron17

Sitron17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil the chapter 47 they talk about what he said can't you share with us too ?

8. Sitron17

Sitron17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can't someone tell me where i can read the novel ?

9. PrinceTenjou

PrinceTenjou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, can someone spoil me on what the most recent raw says? I'm dying to know about the results of the trial (T - T)

10. Shiro__mii

Shiro__mii New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're talking about partner as in lover, we're not quite sure, since the relationship between characters here are pretty unpredictable. For example when Juro assumed her as a murderer but then he accepted the fact that she's innocent and tries his best to help Ebony. And the lack of romance here too. But, her current 'partner' is the Archduke. CMIIW :blobsmilehappy:
    There's someone who translates the current chapters. You can read it from eliyaaahy on instagram.
    It's available on novel updates. Only a few chapter though.

augacutan and Sitron17 like this.
  11. Shiro__mii

Shiro__mii New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read the translated raws from eliyaaahy on instagram! :blobsmilehappy:

Sitron17 likes this.
  12. flamingorangesoof

flamingorangesoof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’ve probably already seen these but let’s admire these novel covers together. Bless the artist
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  13. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone spoil me how ebony won the trial??

14. WisteriaNyx

WisteriaNyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any warnings for people who want to read this but are baby:blobsweat_2:

15. PrinceTenjou

Reading List:
    Link
    Trigger warnings I can think of: implied domestic violence/assault, sexual assault/harassment (especially right in chapter 1), implied attempted sexual assault (but never shown). Ebony is pretty good for the most part about not showing brutality against women, the worst it gets is verbal abuse, but there's a lot of implied stuff. Battered women (with wounds/bruises/scars) show up a lot though if you can't stand that imagery.

Elren, TrinaAngel, gnyaa and 6 others like this.
  16. WisteriaNyx

WisteriaNyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for this!! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

PrinceTenjou likes this.
  17. PrinceTenjou

Reading List:
    Link
    from spoilers I saw on another site, witnesses were called to testify against her ex fiance/husband about how cruel of a man he was, but they were men/male ex-servants who were or had family who were assaulted by the ex fiance. because of this patriarchal society, their words were taken more seriously than Ebony's. they testified that he was a very violent man and supported Ebony's story that she was doing it in self defense. That's what I understood anyways

18. PrinceTenjou

Reading List:
    Link
    Np! If you need it chapter by chapter, lmk! stuff like this can get super triggering so I completely understand if you prefer that

WisteriaNyx likes this.
  19. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do they react with the situation with the prison guard who oversee ebony ? Does they manage to make him leave ? Stop his spying ?

20. Mimth

Mimth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, i bought book 4 (i think the webtoon is almost reaching book 3) of the novel and here you have a summary of what happens:

BEWARE OF THE BIG SPOILER:
    -The Meinster Academy becomes the Boureaux (? academy and they begin to accept women as trainees
    -Dante leaves Carcass for a few months and goes to Nova (Ebony doesn't go with him)
    -He and Ebony become lovers after Dante returns
    -Dante tells Ebony that he is the son of the former king who died protecting the country and him
    -Ebony decides to make Dante the king because the two princes are no good
    -Ebony leaves Carcass for 2 years to study abroad