Spoiler Eight-year-old Princess: Phoenix Reborn

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lavenderia, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please and thank you ~ :aww:

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/eight-year-old-princess-phoenix-reborn/

NU Description:

Bathed in the love of her imperial family and her husband, Yun Shang was a spoiled princess and the envy of many at the Royal Court. Her life had been perfect right up till the moment when she realized that everything was just a sham, a ruse designed by the Empress to ruin Yun Shang. After enduring bitter treachery and being poisoned, Yun Shang died with a broken heart and an unfulfilled vow of vengeance.

As if God was answering her final request, Yun Shang found herself reborn like an immortal phoenix. She was eight again, and all her memories from her previous life remained intact. The others, however, did not remember the events leading up to her death. Determined not to repeat her mistakes, Yun Shang planned to rain hellfire onto the treacherous, backstabbing villains for all the heart-wrenching pain they had once inflicted upon her.

He was the handsome and smart prince of the Ning, who was revered as a battle-hardened general that knew no match in the world. He had thought he wouldn’t settle for anyone until she showed up. A seemingly innocent young princess and a gorgeous prince. Where would their relationship lead them?

2. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 camping here for spoilers..:p

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  3. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That handsome Prince is not her husband? Then there will be a love triangle as the scum husband of previous life might fall for her. Still cant get enough of face slapping rebirth stories.:X3:

JimmyFalcon and odanezz0_3 like this.
  4. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aarrgghhhh:blobastonished: i just can’t wait to read spoilers so i started to mtl myself... anywayz..l

The ML is Jing Wang, he was the adopted son of the late emperor so he is MC’s adopted uncle... he is only returning to the capital from a long absence of guarding the border as a general with considerable military power.. for now, i am not sure what his aim is but he has reached a “cooperative” agreement with MC.. though as of ch68, it seems he has started to gain feelings for MC..

MC at the start of the novel is 8 yrs old however due to her “accidental” counterattack to the empress’ schemes, the empress has level upped her schemes to the point of almost killing her via poison by one of her 1st class handmaiden, so she has no choice but to retreat to this famous temple headed by a super respected abbot. It seems that the abbot has a good relationship with her maternal grandfather, so in the 7 yrs timeskip she was actually with her grandpa learning many things... as of ch68, though she has no idea but her trusted maids seemed to notice her absolute trust to ML which shocked her..

The scum husband, was already in acting mode to get MC’s attention believing the empress + older sister princess knowledge that MC is still naive and gullible that is susceptible to schemes... because even back then, it seems that the scum husband was already a playboy but this information isn’t well known so the public thought that he is a good sort...

I’ll just add this tidbit because it was pretty funny..

So MC is now 15, some time has passed and her slutty sister invited her to stay in her fu. One time, while shopping MC was almost assassinated but due to her preparations won against the assassins, but one of those men was killed by Wang gongzi (WG). This gongzi is ML’s confidant so MC was ok to use him as an escapegoat so her enemies won’t know her true strength.. afterwards, the emperor decided to invite WG to palace, good thing ML decided to come with WG, and proceeded to invite the 2 + MC to lunch. so unknown to the other 3, the emperor almost asked WG to be MC’s fuma, which shocked MC, fortunately somehow MC has a plan to stope herself from getting married early by giving emperor the abbot’s words that she cannot marry while her age is younger than 18 or else she will suffer bloodshed. So everything is good... ML went back home in a mood...
    Jing Wang picked up the brush on the table, but he did not drop the pen for a long time. "18...and...three years..."

When Wang Shun took the tea and pushed open the door of the study, he heard that Jing Wang had been talking about these three words. Wang Shun frowned, what eighteen or three years? What is Wang Ye talking about?

"Wang Ye, the little cockroach outside has brewed the tea, and the small one is coming to you, and he will come to the end." Wang Shun lightly coughed.

Only Jing Wang did not respond. Wang Shun raised his hand, touched his nose, put the tea on the desk, and stood in the same place for a while. Seeing that Jing Wang did not seem to wake up, he successively married Jing Wang. After a while, I turned and prepared to go out.

Before he reached the door, he heard the sound of Jing Wang sounding. "Wang Shun, how old is this king this year?"

Wang Shunyi said, I don’t know why Jing Wang suddenly asked this question, but he also turned his body honestly. "Back to Wang Ye, Wang Ye is the best time this year."

Jing Wang frowned and sighed. "Twenty-seven, three years, three years later, the king will be thirty."

"Three years later? Three years later, Wang Ye is indeed thirty." Wang Shun did not know, and had to respond.

Thirty... It seems to be a bit old? Jing Wang thought in his heart.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  5. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha cuteee:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobjoy::blobjoy:

6. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Daoist_Squidzella

Daoist_Squidzella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    like an old cow eating a tender grass :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    but he's sooo cute btw:p:p:p

MatchaGirl likes this.
  8. Daoist_Squidzella

Reading List:
    Link
    can't help linking this story to chongfei manual. I hope this story will flow like CM where MC give a satisfactory faceslap to those manipulative valiant and ML is the doting kind of man who always there when MC needs a hand. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

AmebaRing, odanezz0_3 and Toyo like this.
  9. Daoist_Squidzella

Reading List:
    Link
    can you give me the link of this CN's raw? pretty please :aww::aww::aww:

Nanamisugoi likes this.
  10. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very true. I need another CM to fill the gap left in me by the original CM, now that it's complete. I have already started reading CM again.

11. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, it’s like CM in some ways but they differ greatly too... just a heads up, because you know MC was traumatized by her marriage in her last life that she was afraid of marriage and that also made it really hard to open up her heart to any man.. in fact, when they got engaged, she kept on thinking about ML’s reason of asking for her hand and never even entertained the thought that maybe he likes her... also, MC because of her last life, decided to get stronger believing that she can only protect herself and her loved ones as long as she is strong. In this, her maternal grandfather is a real help, he taught her many things and provided her many platform so she expand her forces.... that is why, even at a young age, you will read that she has a vast force under her that is loyal to her... ML asked her how can she be sure that her forces will stay loyal to her considering that she only cultivated them for only a short time? MC answered that is because they were cultivated by her grandpa... from where i am, what she consider precious people, is foremost her mother because she is the most vulnerable unlike ML and her grandpa...

Ah... i really don’t have time to spoil, cause i’m pretty busy but i assure you this is a great read, not super fluffy cause ML’s real identity has some conflict with her purpose... then there is her father who in MC’s words, is a good emperor but a lousy/terrible father husband... the face slaps are pretty good too... if i have time, i’ll try to answer some questions, though i am still reading the raws... but..

unfortunately her wedding night ws ruined becuse MC’s mother had an accident so their bridal night was pushed after many months... also, ML knows that MC is uneasy so he told her that they can just sleep and hug until she feels comfortable. Then there was war strating gain, ML told MC that they can be a real couple after he came bck from war and MC feeling shy agreed.... timeskip, some war scenes, ML with his past revealed became a target that MC has to saved him:blob_grin:. And while ML is in coma decided to return to capital... after smoothing down issue in capital due to the reveal of ML’s lineage, it was MC turn to ask ML to fulfill their wedding night, by this time both have deep feelings for each other...

Yunshang heard the words, stayed for a long time, only to nod and nodded, buried his head in the arms of Jing Wang, but there was a gentleness in his heart, almost drowning himself, half a sigh, only suppressing the sourness of the nose, cloud Shou raised his eyes and looked at Jing Wang, his eyes burned. "Wang Ye, you said, wait for this time, you will be a real couple with me, Wang Ye, let's have a cave!"

Jing Wang stunned, and he only came back to God, but there was a faint spurt on the forehead. "Ning Yunshang, are you playing me? You know that I still have injuries on my body, and now I have no strength." On, you told me that you want to stay with me? Um?"

The last "Well?" is a thousand turns, and Yunshang read all kinds of emotions such as emotions and sorrows. Xu is too emotional, and Yunshang has been stunned for a long time before he is stupid. "Ah? I forgot." You have been hurt..."

The voice has not yet fallen, and Yunshang sees Jing Wang suddenly becoming a very dangerous gaze. "Ning Yunshang, you are really playing with me, even dare to say that this king can't do it. It seems that today is not your wish. You can't stop, challenge my endurance again and again."

[
    Even in the cold winter, Jing Wang’s forehead also came out with fine and dense sweat. It seems that all the desires are concentrated under the body, but there is no place to vent the vent, Jing Wang is buried. Yunshang’s body was flat for a long while, and it was a bit boring. “I don’t know what to do...”

Yunshang bowed, but slammed out loudly, even if she knew that it would strike against Jing Wangye’s strong self-esteem, she couldn’t stop it.

Jing Wang’s face was getting darker and darker, staring at the uncontrollable cloud of the cold, curling up the corner of the mouth, waiting for the cloud to slow down, then he went up and bite a bite on the shoulder of Yunshang, Yunshang Eat pain, whispered, squinting and looking at Jing Wang.

"Laughter is over?" Jing Wang asked coldly.

Yunshang coughed a few times and nodded, but there was still a clear smile in his eyes. Seeing Jing Wang's face is very poor, only silence for a moment, looked up, took the initiative to get together to Jing Wang's mouth and kissed him, smiled and said, "Shanger now suddenly felt that I was a treasure. ."

Ning Guocheng’s pro is not too late. The woman is fifteen years old. The man who is a 17-year-old man is a majority. Moreover, if the son of a family in the imperial city is about fourteen years old, the family will find a woman for him. It was collected as a house and taught him some **. Even if the family is a little less affluent, most of them will find some brothel women to do this.

Yunshang never thought about it. Jing Wang is a war god of Ningguo. As he said, he is admired by the woman in Ningguo, and Jing Wang is 28 years old. If he is an ordinary man, he is afraid of children. I have already had several births, but he doesn’t even know how to work with women...

Jing Wang was so smiled by Yunshang, even though Yunshang showed such goodness, his look was still somewhat unsatisfactory. Yunshang smiled softly. "This thing also blames the girl's care, Wang Ye has no parents around, Fuzhong The people who served were also a little bit sly, and there wasn’t even a slap in the face. No one taught the prince about it, and the singer here..."

Yunshang blushes, and he bows his head and hesitates. "Sher, here, when I was married, the dowry box given by the mother-in-law was filled with a book by the mother. This is the matter. I have also said that..."

Yunshang bite her lip and raise her eyes. "So, let the girl come to serve the prince, but this is the first time, I am afraid that both of us will feel a little uncomfortable and endure."

Jing Wang listened to her look so lightly, and his face was even worse. He said coldly, "Where is your makeup box?"

Yunshang looked at Jing Wang with a strange look. He didn't understand why he wanted to do this, but he also pointed to Jing Wang. Jing Wang slammed open the quilt, rolled over and went out of bed, went to the makeup box and opened it. He looked around in the makeup box for a while, and then he found a book from it.

Jing Wang took the book out and opened it to look at it. His face was a little subtle. At this moment, Yunshang naturally understood what Jing Wang intended, and his face was a little red. He lowered his head and buried his head in the quilt. However, I felt that I was filled with a warmth. :blobjoy::blobjoy: Lol, ML is so pure but MC’ll rue the day, because she just opened a gate for a beast to come out...
    /SPOILER]
    Unfortuntely, after comfirming that MC is ok with feeling pain for her first time, it was ftb..:blobsleepless:

12. Daoist_Squidzella

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for you for this flufff spoiler :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:
    i got some questions here
    1. what is ML's real identity?
    2. what happened to that slag fiance of her
    3. and the queen? (i think there's a deeper reason why the queen was so against her. like she's already the queen so why did she bother scheming MC)
    :cookie::cookie::cookie:

13. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    I am yet to read their 2nd wedding night adventures, I am at the war part where MC went to a bordering city as a supervisor.
    Before telling about his identity there are some facts to be known so the significance of his identity will be more clear.
    There was a war scene in the starting of MC and ML's relationship, and there they get to know each other more. It was neighboring country's 3rd Prince leading the army against ML. Country's name is Yellang"" or something.

War ended without clear result both armies remain in their own territories after some attacks without any gain. Then envoys of two country came for peace talk and Yellang country's Prince came for wedding too he planed to wed MC and gain backing of The king to fight for throne in his own country. (MC's sister went to border to find her husband and was abducted by this prince and there she told him her identity as MC)

The other country's seventh prince came with the envoy (that country's name is really like people's name I think it was "Xie- something".)

Later as the plot unfolds many troubles were caused by this 7th Prince who is sickly and hardly attends any party and is consider a genius of that Xie country which is very far from MC's country and lack people in it and is short on resources due to the area where it is situated.

So this country apparently started to implant their people in MC's country for as long as for 10-20 years and their people are on very high posts in the government
    Which is Li Clan of the Queen

So this country thought that this time is ripe to sweep the benefits. So they got their lots of soldiers in the mountains near capital. Their attacking strategy was to attack from all sides and let the Father of the Queen be new King. Which obviously they failed in doing.

SO that Xie country's Queen deceased one had a brother who is very famous and legendary general. He basically recognize ML to be his sister's son, means the lost Prince :blobparty::blobparty:. So MC's father and MC both get a country to rule :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: how that will happen, i think this story is all about it.

Fiancée of MC??? the ex husband?? He tried to lure MC towards some rocky smoky part of step sister's house according to Sister and his plan and then do snusnu and then get discovered by all the ladies in the party. Just that when everyone discovered him he was naked with a dark skinned man unconscious after the snusnu :blob_grin::blobsmirk::blobsmirk:. And that was all about him I think there might be something more about him in the story later.

Yup there was this deep conspiracy with the Li family and Queen was just puppet of Li family. For now The Queen has tasted the taste of being robbed of her power and see her daughter becoming laughing stock of the public, later kidnapped and placed in the Harem of the king of neighboring country(the daughter) :blobninja::blobninja: And the taste of being used and abandoned by her own family.

spiduola, alexfilia, Aeiru28 and 4 others like this.
  14. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About the slag, as for the current chapter that i am, slag was forced to marry a “butcher’s” daughter.. that was because of the scandal that happened at Princess Hui Jing (PHJ, MC’s older royal sister aka slutty sis) no family wanted to have marriage ties to him, unfortunately he is the only son of the Mo family so when the daughter told slag husband that she would do anything as long as he help her, he married her with full blessing from his family as they have no choice and was only happy that he can finally marry... unfortunately for him, his new wife is quite fierce and doesn’t tolerate his playboy ways after they married. MC witnessed such scene, where wife was strong arming slag in the middle of the street, and thought that if only she is like that waht would her fate be? But thinking that it would still be impossible as she is a princess after all...

And it’s actually ML’s grandfather and not an uncle... ML’s mother is general’s Huo’s beloved daughter... there is also a secret about this....
    is actually the Zuo(?) matriarch, aka PHJ’s MIL... In the aftermath banquet where the 3 kingdoms are present, Xia emperor had his wife’s painting displayed so the guests can see ML’s similarities with his mother. MC was puzzled as the painting reminds her of someone, and when she further thought about it, all the clues leads to the old lady... she then had her dark wei investigate her, also encountering ML’s dark wei doing the same, so the both of them suspected the same thing and discovered the truth... as of now, i don’t have all the answers but what happened was, the queen got amnesia and was found by Zao/Zuo general and renamed her then told her lies that they are husband and wife and then bam... their son got born.... MC was speculating that the general infact knows her real identity but she doesn’t know his intention for lying... the investigation is also not clear about the timeline of ML’s birth to his mother living with the general.... in the end, they decided not to tell her the truth and MC still remind ML that he has her and she would always be with him...

15. Daoist_Squidzella

Reading List:
    Link
    such a generic plot for that that slag husband yet sooo refreshing knowing a trendy end :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    i'm bet the Queen will shred bloody tears for crossing the MC:blobowoevil_horns::blobokhand::blobokhand: can't wait for that to happened :blobparty:

Aster Anemone likes this.
  16. Daoist_Squidzella

Reading List:
    Link
    this slag husband's marrying a brute wife is more satisfying than to those other reincarnation plot where the MC/ML (mostly) either killed or make them banished:blobconfused:. this though save the MC/ML some free entertainment :blobpopcorn_cool: (if ever MC can still remember him in the future :hmm:)
    ML's background turned to be more and more complicated:hmm::hmm:

Aster Anemone and Aeiru28 like this.
  17. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the slag husband street drama :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    It is still nothing as to what he did with their baby.

So the step sister was rescued from the prison... Who did that???
    Before calling off my reading spree I want to know who is this loyal sincere person to step sister to save her from prison and setting it to fire?

ML's parentage is really something. Specially mother, giving birth to ML a God of War and the 2nd son is also superb. And Both sons married Princesses :D no one can contain Step sister for long though:giggle:.

18. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    heh, so he got a femdom as a wife while the sister became a harem party of neibor country..

Aster Anemone likes this.
  19. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil the revenge moment; lovey-dovey moment; giving birth moment(if exist); afermath moment; what happen to emperor, lady jing, gramps yuan, abbot wu na, the maids and also the successor of MC's father as a new emperor?

20. Rasetsu

Rasetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ChuChi can you tell me where I can read the raw? thanks before. :)