Question ELCL Incarnations Clarification

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by admira, Jan 7, 2017.

1. admira

admira Dino Pirate

Reading List:
    Link
    Possible Spoilers for Latest Chapters

Hi, I was hoping for some clarification about Roland's various incarnations and how they exactly came about. I'm up to date with the current chapters, but I think I might have missed out on some details. My understanding is:
    1. Prince Roland (supposedly died around 12-14 years old due to war)
    2. Adventurer Roland, traveled with Adam and co. In chapter 122 he says that "2nd generation Roland" attended an academy for mages; I wasn't sure if this was before or after Adam and co. (COD: Becoming a lich?)
    3. Undead Emperor, Lich Yongye (COD: ascension)
    4. Little Boy Roland
    Does anyone know if Adventurer Roland is a separate life from Prince Roland, and how he was reborn if so? I used to interpret it as Prince Roland faking his death, but now I'm not so sure. I'd appreciate any details relating to when he did stuff (timeline wise) as well. And chapter numbers/arcs, if you have them.

I don't mind spoilers directly related this. Thanks!

2. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
    novel link if you don't mind?

3. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    ...you could just type the name of the novel in NU's search option lol...

Why so lazy?

5. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe he didn't see the tags....

6. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    so all the guys above are part of that huh. . . ..

The Gentlemen Alliance . . . . . .
    i'm weirdly normal so it's weird. . . .

oh and i think you mostly got it right, but well thats what i know, dunno about the others who had read ahead,

7. boop

boop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He should be on his fifth
    1) Prince - dies
    2) Rolo - adventurer - dies
    3) Yongye - dies to adam
    4)Still a lich but Wumianzhe ascends and to not become a search engine god dies
    5) Little Rolande

As long as he reaches legend rank he makes an imprint and he can abuse that imprint to come back to life after he dies but not everything was made clear about if any help was needed from the system to do this or if it's just a massive loss of time and knowledge with a reduction in stats to become Voldemort.

There's a bit of questionable things throughout his first and 2nd life which aren't made explicit but he had talent for the holy knights in his 2nd life and spent it pretty cheerfully till he learned what caused the death of the mist nation which caused him to go berserk and dieing in a fight.
    What's questionable is that the seer group sees that one of the children will cause a catastrophe but don't know which and so their idea is to get one of the kids to go join the church and the other will be killed. Since Roland was at the mist nation at the time leads me to believe they took Karwenz and then Karwenz got angry when he learned what they were doing killed his way out murdered everything in sight and proceeded to go to hell to become a demon because he's just a typical MC and so that makes his IQ pretty low.
    Not sure which was taken to the church but one of them was at least supposed to go and it just ends up with Roland commanding the army leading me to believe it was Karwenz and the rest you should know.

admira likes this.
  8. Khrysaes

Khrysaes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is all paraphrasing because I'm to lazy to look up the specifics, but Roland has been on this planet(since first being prince Roland of the Mist) for nearly 375 years.

His first life, Prince Roland, he was killed at age 14 or so, as you said.
    His second life, not much is known, it was revealed that he studied at the mage kingdom, and this is where he met Harloys, apparently.
    His ?? life, is as Adventurer Rolo, this is where he met Adam, Margaret, Lisa, and the dragon. This is ~200-150 or so years before the beginning of the novel. We know this because in the story it says Adam is ~150 years old and is younger than Adventurer Rolo, and has lived this long because of the phoenix heart, which was attained while Roland was still Rolo and training with Adam.
    Then he went from Rolo to Yonghe at some point, with Adam and Co beating him, except for Lisa dying. Because Lisa died, Roland went to the styx and drug her out, resulting in her soul becoming the half demon Elise, and pissing off the God Of Death, getting injured from that, and creating the deal that comes up when reincarnating from the Lich.
    His phylactery was captured and sealed by Adam and Margaret, then they create the city under ground. ~100 or so years pass, and he ascends as Wumianzhe, then gets reincarnated into his current Half Angel/Demon super human self.

the biggest question is what happened between him dying in his country as Prince Roland, and being reincarnated into Adventurer Rolo, which had 150+ years in between them. for an average human lifespan that is 2.

He has 4 soul imprints, which he made every time he reached Legend Ranked. He has a Holy Light one, an Ice Mage one, an Undeath One, and a Power of Law one. We know that the Power of Law one came from after the founding of the Underground City. This was after he was lowered in power from semigod to gold by the injury from the God of Death.

Blitz and admira like this.
  9. Guradu Gilgida

Guradu Gilgida 【Gentleman】【Tembikar Demon】

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Prince Roland [Son of Light] dead at 14 years old.
    2. Adventurer Rolo [Ice Treader] abandoning Adam's party after getting a clue about the truth of Mist Country's demise and goes missing, probably went to learn magic and apprenticed to Harloy; death unknown.
    3. Emperor Yongye [Crown of Undead] rampaging around the world in vengeance, beaten into crap by Death God Ayer after trying to save Lisa from Styx River, then 'defeated' by Hero Adam.
    4. Lich Roland a.k.a Wumianze [Mark of Justice] trying to find an alternate solution by finding flaws in the world system, creating a brand new Law; tricking the world system to turn his avatar into a God.
    5. Shota Roland.

admira likes this.
  10. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Holy Knight/Adventurer Roland
    Received Holy Light training, attained [Holy Son] Soul Imprint.
    Went on an adventure and met Fooldam and co.
    Received info about his hometown being linched on, dumped everything to return.
    He probably abandoned his Holy Light path, degrading his rank, allowing him to reach Legend Rank once more and receive [Infallible Diffindor] during the war
    KIA at age of 14
    2. Emperor Yongye
    Lingering hatred at the world resurrected him as a lich. Learnt Ice Magic and other stuff from Harloy. Probably received [Ice Treader] imprint here
    Went on a unholy crusade to purge the damn humans.
    Accidentally killed Lisa and woke up from his revenge-filled mind.
    Attempted to revive Lisa, but got struck down by Ayer. Legend rank got downgraded, allowing to receive one more Soul Imprint upon reaching Legend rank again.
    Attempted to fake suicide, but failed due to Fooldam and Margeret.
    3. Lich roland/Wumianzhe
    Imprisoned in the city as Lich Roland. Founded the city with Fooldam and Magaret as Wumianzhe, allowing him to reached Legend rank and receive the [Judge] soul imprint.
    4. Shota Roland
    Resurrected with the help of Ayer.
    Have yet to receive his imprint

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  11. gaianova

gaianova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ello, this is the most accurate version
    1) Holy Knight Roland
    -> He was born together as twins with Karwenz.
    -> Became a Holy Knight
    -> He died fighting in Diffindor

2) (Not revealed yet) Ice Mage
    -> He met Harloys in his 2nd life and became her student
    -> He also met Amelia here and duped her :O
    -> There were a few more happenings but that is very later on in the future
    -> Nope, nothing much happened this life

3)Adventurer Rolo
    -> This is the life which he met Adam and the others
    -> After finding out the truth of the fall of Mist Country, he left Adam and the rest and somehow, he died
    -> He revived as Lich Roland/ Emperor Yongye in this life due to his excessive grudge (He is a natural-born Undead, the kind which climbs out from the grave instead of being resurrected by Necromancy)
    -> After being defeated by Adam, he was shackled to Liu Huang Mountain City
    -> Over here, he created the Power of Law. Due to recognition from the Origin of Order, he got another Soul Imprint (the Law one)
    -> So, he got 2 Soul Imprints in this life. (Technically, the 3rd one was destroyed before he got the 4th one)

4)Shota Roland
    -> The current life after he has been reincarnated

admira likes this.