Spoiler Elegant Sea of Savagery

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    E_-OdloVEAAVt8p.jpg
    E_-Od7QUUAsN0pq.jpg

Official Novel Raws: Official Webtoon Link: Official Webtoon Raws: Author: 틸다킴 (The same author who wrote, "Your Meaning")
    Artist: N/A [Novel], MINIM [Manhwa]
    Year: 2019 [Novel], 2021 [Manhwa]
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy
    Status: 108 Chapters (Complete) [Novel], 20 Chapters (Ongoing) [Manhwa]

Description:

Irina Nodiac, the eldest daughter of the Marquis, was entrusted to Count Elenoa Schuberg after her father's business continued to fail. All rights were handed over to Elenoa, whom she has known since childhood.

"You belong to me. So don't go messing around."
    "Are you treating me like an object?"

However, even though she became a maid, her reputation of a "Crazy Bitch" during Academy days will never change. And now, Irina, who is self-disciplined and confident, stands in front of Elenoa.

"I can do more than what meets the eye. I can carry a lot of stuff."

Elenoa, who wants to own her completely, and Irina, who is trying to move forward despite difficult situations. What kind of voyage will they embark on in the future?

I remember that there was a spoiler thread for this novel a few months ago but I can't seem to find it... Anyways, I hope there would be spoilers for this :blob_plusone:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

***TOC reflects spoiler thread up to pg. 6, Post #102 as of Oct 25, 2021***

Table of Contents (TOC)

How to get the novel
    • Purchase on Google Play: 우아한 야만의 바다 [1] [2] [SS]
      Highlight text and click translate option once purchased

Characters (spelling may vary due to diff. TLs)
    [c/o Naver Review]
    • Irina Nodiak - MC
      • a beauty with red hair and golden eyes
      • eldest daughter of the prestigious Nodiak Marquis family in the Kissen Kingdom
    Born as the eldest daughter of a noble family of Marquis Nodiac, she grew up receiving plenty of love.

She entered the Kissen Royal Academy and is famous for being a madman because of her reckless, hot-blooded personality that is not like aristocrats, and her strong sense of self-reliance.

She spends happy days with Ludwig Fontern, the eldest son of the Fontern family, the vassal family of the Marquis Nodiac family.

After witnessing the scene where the second son of the illegitimate son of the Count Schuberg family, 'Illenoa Schuberg', is being bullied, she does not feel sympathy or justice, but she comes to help without knowing it.

Illenoa asks for a relationship, but she rejects it because she has a lover she loves, and avoids Illenoa because of Ludwig.

A few years after graduating from the Kissen Royal Academy, the king's system collapses, the class system gradually loses its authority, and the father, who cannot focus on the era of chaos, makes a bad business investment, and as a result, the Marquis Nodiac family collapses.

Due to the fall of the family, she is left in a situation where she does not want to lose under any circumstances, but the reality is not so. She feels humble and receives three proposals from Illenoa, but rejects it because of her pride and love, and drives her life into a gutter.

At the moment when her life is in danger due to a huge debt, Illenoa takes over the debts and rights of the Marquis Nodiak family and entrusts it to the Schuberg family.

She thinks she can't do anything and doesn't want to live with resignation, so she works as a maid in the Count Schuberg family to pay off her debts.
    • Ilenoah Schuberg - ML
      • Black hair, indigo blue eyes, and a fine line that exudes an elegant atmosphere
      • Head of the Count Schuberg family
      • Illegitimate child of the second wife of Count Schuberg
    The owner of the most popular top.

Born as an illegitimate child by his mother, who was the second wife of Count Schuberg, he grew up in the shade of the capital city.

As the second son of the Count Schuberg family, he has become accustomed to continuous violence and lacks humanity.

At Kissen's Royal Academy, he receives numerous insults for being reincarnated, but he ignores them and treats people with courtesy.

As usual, she was insulted and did not ask for help from anyone, but she felt a strong attraction after receiving unnecessary help from the Marquis of 'Irina Nodiak'.

Irina keeps thinking about or asking for a relationship, but she gets rejected and doesn't try to narrow her relationship with Irina, and sticks around persistently.

In order to inherit the upper class belonging to the Count Schuberg family, he learns the work of the upper rank, climbs the trend of the times, and raises the upper rank so that no one dares to look down on him.

He oppressed his father and succeeded to the count as head of the Counts of Schuberg.

He proposes to Irina three times, but gets rejected and watches as Irina's life is thrown into a gutter with her choices.

If you give Irina unconditional love, pay off all debts, give her freedom, and give her unconditional happiness, she realizes that she is not by her side and tries to keep her by her side.

Since the world revolves around Irina, she tries to possess Irina by any means.
    • Ludwig Fontern - 2nd ML
      • MC's ex-boyfriend from her academy days
      • the eldest son of the Fontern family, the vassal family of the Marquis Nodiac family

Summary / MTL (somewhat in order)

[c/o Sourwer.XDD, Celeste18, -NEAR-, Le_Tired]

Novel Index
    Volume 1
      • Prologue. their strange relationship
      • Chapter 1. don't help people recklessly
      • Chapter 2. Tilt World
      • Chapter 3. The house is ruined
      • Chapter 4. The whereabouts of the handkerchief
      • Chapter 5. came to ruin my life
      • Chapter 6. wonderful new world
      • Chapter 7. Forms of Love I
      • Chapter 8. Form of Love Ⅱ(1)
    Volume 2
      • Chapter 8. Types of Love II(2)
      • Chapter 9. Age of Discovery
      • Chapter 10. god of business
      • Chapter 11. Nodiac top
      • Chapter 12. tell me love
      • Chapter 13. throwing fire into the frozen sea
    Side Stories
      • [SS] Abduction 1. Love sickness
      • [SS] Apocrypha 2. Don't look back with an angry face
      • [SS] Gaiden 3. My Pleasant Home

Novel MTL
    General Spoilers
    [c/o Silver Montage, MsWeaberBee]
    TOC: @Le_Tired

Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Oct 25, 2023
    mmem, bigredqueen, junmoxiao7 and 5 others like this.
  3. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess thank you! I have been waiting for the thread. I was so unsure if I would title it as 'Elegant Savage Sea' or 'Elegant Sea of Barbarism' :blobjoy:

Time to wait for spoilers!

4. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for telling me about the info, I actually forgot it's other titles since it's been a couple of months now that the spoiler thread of this novel was posted. I keep trying to find the thread but nothing came up.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  5. joyfuldragon

Reading List:
    Link
    I did the same thing. I even tried to just look up for the word 'Elegant' and hoped something would show up but there was nothing. Maybe the old thread was deleted?

raisha lionel likes this.
  6. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, maybe it got deleted. It's unfortunate tho since I remember that there were already a few comments on that thread.

7. joyfuldragon

Reading List:
    Link
  8. joyfuldragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry no spoilers here. I just thought I'd mention this unimportant info lol

The novel is actually r19 so the kr readers were quite disappointed the manhwa adaptation is for all ages. But the art style is being praised so far, the comments said that it's consistent until chapter 20

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  9. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a flashback.
    After saving ML from bullying MC gives him her handkerchief. Next day ML looks for MC and asks her to come with him to a secluded place. ML had a bruise on his face. MC ask him about his bruise and he laughs and says that he fell. MC is very obvious to all the rumors going around about him and his fights. ML then gives her handkerchief back but MC tells him that it is fine even if he didn't return it. Then ML ask if he can keep it. MC has no problems with it. Then it becomes quiet and akward between them. Out of nowhere ML proposes that he wants to date her. But MC refuses because she's already dating Ludwig. MC is a marquise's daughter and Ludwing is one of the vassal's son. ML is shocked that she is dating a commoner. MC is like who cares if I'm dating a commoner.

10. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh, that’s an interesting plot twist. I’m now curious if she has feelings for her boyfriend or if they are dating for some other reason. iirc he’s the one she says she’s going to marry in the first chapter?

snowberry, ErryChu and Alexaaa_23 like this.
  11. Celestial18

Celestial18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been waiting for this, to the point I MTLed the r19 novel but I didn't read this yet:cry:
    “Eat a lot, Irina.”

A young man and woman were having breakfast sitting opposite each other. The Count speaking to the woman was a very handsome man, and his low voice was infinitely smooth and soft, even in the early morning.

But from time to time, a longing that could not be concealed flowed from him.

His gaze rested one after the other on the woman's slender wrists and dry shoulders, her wavy hair, and it was undeniably dark and gloomy.

“What are you doing today?”

When Illenoa hid such a sign and asked politely again, Irina groaned and fell into her troubles. She replied after a moment if she had made up her mind.

“I want to learn to work in the garden. I do laundry, and I do other things when I have time.”

Irina Nodiac.

She was the eldest daughter of a declining aristocratic family, and she now owes a great debt to the man before her eyes.

It was entirely because of the former Marquis of Nodiac that the downfall of her once-greatly prestige family was heralded. To put it a little more accurately, it was because of his business soldier who was entering a new era.

Before and after Nodiak, he was the owner of a bold character that was indescribable compared to his abilities, and the debt he owed due to successive investment failures was such a huge amount that the family had to be in debt for a long time even after selling the title and estate.

It was Count Illenoa Schuberg who took over the remaining rights of the marquis along with the debt.

He was the owner of the Schuberg upper, which boasted great wealth in Kissen, and was Irina's academy classmate.

“Irina.”

"Huh?"

Illenoa's voice softened.

It was a sweet voice as if he was dealing with her lover, but her face as she lifted her head and answered her face looked sullen. In fact, it seemed a little uncomfortable.

Staring into her bright, clean gold eyes, Ile Noah spoke in a gentle manner.

“The sun is strong during the day. Be careful not to injure yourself while overdoing it. Be sure to wear a wide-brimmed hat if you tell the maid.”

“Yeah, I see.”

After Irina entrusted her body to her countess, she was paid a maid's salary, and she was paying off her debts from time to time. However, it was just an act to wrap the relationship between the two of them into a moderately normal one.

No housekeeper would have taken such care of her maid who worked in her household. So she wouldn't even have a friendly debt relationship.

Also, no matter how much she devotes her whole life to her work, she will not be able to repay the large sum for a small salary.

So, the biggest right Illenoa acquired along with the debt was Irina Nodiac.

He did not intend to wield that right as recklessly as a tyrant, but at times he felt a dark euphoria and a deep satisfaction with it.

That was the essence of the human being Illenoa Schuberg.

No matter how friendly he pretended to be a gentleman, it did not hide the fact that he possessed a cruel and sadistic nature.

Everyone, even Irina, noticed it to some extent, and when dealing with Irina, she used to act like a pretty normal and friendly man.

In fact, it was all bullshit.

But after about 7 years of that naughty one, you'll start to think that that's not your personality either.

Even the servants of the count, who had been serving Ilenoa for a long time, sometimes suffered cognitive dissonance, whether the headmaster was like that.

“But when it comes to gardening, isn’t it like having scissors or a saw in your hand?”

Illenoa asked Irina whether she had a sudden thought.

He grimaced her face a little. It was a strange face that seemed to smile and seemed to hold back laughter.

Irina asked, puzzled.

“Wow, that’s right. Why?”

“Irina is worried about what she will do if Irina cuts off someone else’s hand or neck, not the tree.”

“… … uhm.”

Irina lowered her head a little to see if there was no face to her.

It sounded like a joke at first glance, but it wasn't actually a joke. Still, she always said that if it was her talent that her body was intact, it was a talent.

The count's servants were grateful for that alone.

“Don’t do anything too risky in the first place.”

Jira Irina had a heartbroken face and turned her back on not one or two things she had done.

“I will take care of that. But Illenoa.”

“Yes, tell me.”

"Well."

She seemed to have something to say. Illenoa put down her knife and fork and gave her a puzzled look.

Soon after, the words that came out of her mouth were unexpected.

“I want to marry Ludwig.”

In an instant, a terrible silence fell in the space where they were eating.

The personnel at the top, who were waiting a few steps away, were puzzled by the sudden drop in the temperature around them.

But ignoring everyone's embarrassment, Irina continued her speech with a blunt attitude.

“I’ll make sure it doesn’t interfere with work.”

“… … .”

Ilenoa was silent for a while.

And it was then.

She began to draw a supple curve around Illenoa's lips, who had been listening quietly.

It was a very elegant and dignified smile. But the servants who were watching had to feel a sense of goosebumps.

Because I knew my owner wasn't the kind of person to laugh in a situation like this.

Her smile, raising the corners of her lips gently, was noble, but the temperature in her eyes was unbelievably low.

He asked, keeping her cool smile.

“With some kid… … What are you doing?”

“… … what?"

Irina asked in surprise, but her expression on Ile Noah did not change. His dark blue eyes now seemed to be bursting with black flames.

Irina frowned at her quickly. Because she had a low-key tone that she had never heard from him.

Eventually, a branch began to appear on her face as well.

“… … Ilenoa.”

It was the young butler who dissuaded Gaju on behalf of the people around him who were not sure what to do. Everyone knew of her, Irina's, her fiery temper, and her maiden's long-standing obsession with her.

Neither of them were ordinary. It was necessary to prevent Irina, who had been defeated by her, from throwing a plate of food and smashing her window with the intention of breaking her maiden's head from this spot.

They are worried that the relationship between the two will become irreversible.

Ile Noah, who smiled with her sullen face, then stared at her into the air and let out a brief sigh of hers. Her face, with a little bit of emotion, was still neat, but much more sincere than before.

“I think you are being misunderstood, you did not come to work for money and we are not an ordinary employment relationship. So you can't do it on your own."

It was polite and polite as usual. But he couldn't hide the cold anger that was inside him.

Looking at Irina as she listened to her with a firm expression on her face, he recapitulated what had happened just a few months ago.

“The Count Schuberg assumed all the debts owed by the former Marquis Nodiac. Some of the conversions have been completed. It was I who paid off the debt and took over the title to you when that damn usurper set you up to sell you on a boat you don't know where it's going.”

And then your relationship with Ludwig was already over.

But you're only going to get me a favor, and won't give you the slightest chance or the slightest leeway?

Ilenoa's eyes seemed to burn with a cool breeze.

His words were completely true, without a single lie. However, she felt strongly against Irina's words and manner.

Ilenoa didn't seem to want to stop there.

He wanted to make sure of all this now. He wanted her to know that she had only one option and no other possibilities.

Look, where you stand is a dead end.

He got up from his seat and walked towards Irina. It was an elegant and slow gait, as always. She came up to her right next to her and stopped her, and he stretched out her hand.

Her white hands, which painted over Irina's cheeks, were infinitely gentle.

“Should I be more certain? Irina, I have a right to you.”

The content of what followed was not at all kind.

“So you can’t marry a bastard other than me.”

“… … This scumbag is real.”

In any case, Irina's face, which she had been trying to listen to with patience, was eventually burned with anger.

Everyone was nervous at the momentum that was about to explode at any moment, but Illenoa looked down at her rebellious face with infinitely still eyes.

The emotion in her eyes was definitely cool. But as the coolness gradually warmed up to the heat, he spoke the words he had been procrastinating for a long time.

“I will go to your room tonight. Don't lock the door."

The sexual connotation was obvious.

After Ile Noah left, Irina, who had been arguing with her for a while, finally threw her glass of water at her door where he left.

The place where the glass had shattered with a loud noise was full of her stains.

It was near midnight when Illenoa visited Irina's bedroom.

He had already washed in her own room and was dressed lightly, but Irina sitting on her bed was the same as she had seen her in the morning.

Lost in her deep thoughts, she came in and looked at him dissatisfied as he leaned against her door.

She said Irina and she seemed to have something to say. Illenoa just stared at her from afar.

“Hey, I didn’t tell you to come in yet.”

The words that finally came out of her mouth were very vain.

His blunt expression looked like a child's. So Ilenoa laughed a little. Even though the world has changed, she is still the same as when I first met Irina.

He walked slowly over her and sat at an angle next to her, looking relaxed. As he got closer, there was a strong, cool scent of bathing.

He kindly responded to her words.

“This is the Countess. I am Count Schuberg. There doesn't seem to be any place in the Count's mansion that Gaju cannot go to at this time."

Then she mumbled something that Irina couldn't hear well. Judging by the shape of her mouth, she seemed to be swearing.

It was also so hers that Illenoa smiled once more.

When his long, white hand touched her Irina's her red hair, Irina pulled her shoulder back a little, but he didn't mind putting the hair behind her ear behind Irina's.

Is it because of her pretty face? Even such a simple gesture looked obscene in Irina's eyes.

“Ugh, you pretty scumbag.”

maybe i like you

Irina shook her head flutteringly as she called out the man's nickname. But Illenoa only smiled unwaveringly as if she was okay.

Irina looked at him for a long time, and she finally let out her deep sigh. Her eyes looking at her Illenoa were as serious and serious as before. She was a face determined to do something.

“Illenoa, I have something to tell you.”

His eyes, which had been smiling brightly, shone sharply in an instant. The eyes of the two men and women were tightly intertwined in the air.
    In order to explain this terrible relationship, we have to go back 7 years.

It was at the Royal Academy of Kissen that Irina Nodiak and Illenoa Schuberg first met.

She was the age of Irina then she was only seventeen. However, when the average aristocratic women reached that age, they used to pretend to be noble ladies so much that they were reluctant to laugh without covering their mouths.

Irina was different from her peers. She said that she was horrified. I mean, she was a great tomboy.

In the post-Nodiak writers, the eldest daughter sent to the academy would have an accident, and she would be terrified every day, and she used to stick with people.

It was the same with Ilenoa, who was different from his peers.

Ile Noah, who had just turned eighteen, was an incredibly reticent boy. Few people have seen him laugh at the academy, and he spoke so little that I can count on a handful of people I've spoken to.

Ilenoa was the son of the second wife of Count Schuberg. His mother was a street woman, and Ilea Noah said she had to grow up in a brothel until she was enrolled as her second son in the Countess.

Revived by a later wife, her mother's origins, her curly appearance.

It is not known whether his unique personality is an innate temperament or an acquired environment. However, it is clear that his childhood was not very smooth.

Thus, both were problematic figures in the academy. He has always been at the center of the topic and has driven rumors.

It was on a chilly autumn day, long after entering school, that the two were able to mix conversation for the first time.

“Oh, what is this bastard?”

“… … .”

Ilea Noah glanced at his book that had fallen on his floor.

His face was pale, and the shadows around his eyes were deep. For a boy, he certainly looked gorgeous. However, if you look closely at that fine lined face, there is no expression on it.

I pretended to be a coincidence, but it was definitely not a coincidence.

Since Illenoa entered the academy, such quarrels have been frequent. And Ile Noah often just ignored his quarrels.

“Are you ignoring me?”

“… … .”

“Should I apologize if I bumped into you?”

Naturally, his ignorance only irritated boys of his age even more.

Illenoa knew that too. He sometimes found it annoying, but he didn't even want to deal with it. He had no desire to show off his social skills and get along well.

This quarrel could have been overcome. He knew well that the world was originally such a bad place.

As Ilenoa tried to pick up the book that had fallen on the floor without a word, one of the enraged crowd slapped him on the shoulder.

He was fine the first time or two, but it was brief before he stumbled. As soon as he lost his center, Ile Noah fell backwards from a hasty fist thrown by someone.

They are aristocratic children who were brought up with strict etiquette education. But I was in my late teens.

A society different from the aristocratic society established by the family and the family was formed here. And it was clear that they were referring to Ilenoa Schuberg as the underdog of the society.

Words that demean him and his mother, who grew up in a brothel, and words that ridicule him by tying it up with his native place.

Illenoa was passing through all those words without much difficulty. He showed neither sorrow nor anger.

And that was when he reached out again to pick up the books that were rolling on the floor. Illenoa paused for a moment when someone tried to trample her hand with a shoe.

“… … .”

Contacting the Count was something Illenoa was very reluctant to do. But he didn't want to get his hands dirty, so he sighed and tried to get up. In fact, he was the possessor of a decisive disposition that he hated even touching anyone.

Riip!!

It was then that the sound of flesh being ripped resounded in the middle of the hallway.

The crowd that had been arguing at the great sight, and the other students of the academy who were just watching, opened their mouths without saying a word.

It was a girl with flaming red hair who suddenly intervened and raised her cheek. And she was a well-known academy celebrity. She was Irina Nodiak.

"What are you doing?"

There was a cheerfulness in the voice that hit him first and asked. However, it was an excessive cheerfulness that made those who were already hit by it.

“Hey, hey, hey, hey, crazy bitch… … .”

“… … .”

Irina was silent for a moment at that sudden abusive language. She had a look of disbelief.

“… … Is that what you said to me now?”

isn't she She asked, but it was obvious to everyone that the emotion on her face was like, 'This bastard is playing.'

Even in front of men who were much taller than me, she didn't show any signs of hesitation. She was originally more famous for her reckless and sassy hair than her status as the eldest daughter of a writer.

Overturning everyone's expectations that she would shave her cheeks once again, Irina spoke quietly. And her casual listeners covered her mouth with a groan, ah-ah-ah, with her pale, weary face.

At first, the shoes seemed to be talking about what happened. However, the roaring voice was pronouncing that it was a twin cub.

It seemed that she was able to wrap it up because she heard it wrong, but the profanity was getting messy without knowing the limit.

And finally, as various expressions referring to male organs began to flow from the mouth of her dignified nobleman, the classmates began to turn their backs on Irina one by one.

It was a feast of vulgar words that were hard to hear in front of the children of noble families who grew up well.

This is the kind of situation that gives the impression that the ears are polluted. She's irritable, she's always on the lookout, where does she keep learning the words that bullies seem to use?

The academy classmates were now so loud, aside from being vulgar, that they covered her ears.

On the other hand, after pouring out her cool swear words, Irina was looking at her gang with a sad face. There was a clear contempt in her eyes.

“Because you are insulted in front of others, you feel bad and ashamed. But if you thought you would, you shouldn't have done it to anyone else. you… … You know he's a really bad guy, right?"

She took one step closer.

She was quite tall, but slender. However, there was a strange force in her unfailing attitude.

“If you’re angry, just hit one. I'll give you right. I didn't do anything shameful. So there is nothing to be ashamed of.”

After a moment's hesitation, they left one by one with a happy expression on their faces.

It wasn't because she couldn't beat a slender woman. It was only because she didn't know how to act.

She couldn't really hit and fight with three men and one woman, and the ferocious Irina was already leading her mood.

And Ile Noah, who had been staring at her with a puzzled look, immediately came to her senses and smiled involuntarily.

She had a rare smile on his face that she couldn't see, but in fact she wasn't a very good smile. She was a little ridiculous.

He never asked anyone for help. So this was just an undesired kindness and an uncomfortable favor.

When her mood cleared up a bit, Ilea Noah spits bloody spit on her floor. It felt like the corners of her mouth had been torn.

It was exactly the third time he reached out to pick up the book that had been thrown out while licking his lips. He had to face another interruption.

“Illenoa Schuberg… … Right?"

“… … .”

Ile Noah, who was surprised to find out about herself, looked at Irina quietly. And she nodded her head briefly.

Taking a closer look at her, Irina's facial features were more gentle than she had expected. She had a clear expression on her face that was hard to believe that she was a girl who had the cheeks of her men who had not grown up before.

Illenoa narrowed her eyes involuntarily.

But her impression of Irina Nodiak was by no means ordinary.

Her fiery red hair and her gleaming gold eyes soaked in sunlight were making her impressions sharper.

Ile Noah, who had been looking at her flame-like, and her sunset-red hair in a way, looked down at the handkerchief she held out.

It was meant to wipe her lips, but when Ilea Noah was not handed it, she forced Irina to place it in her hand. and she asked

“Why are you being bullied by Martin gangs every time?”

Illenoa actually didn't know which of them was Martin. But she had a look on her face that she couldn't understand.

“Aren’t you always doing that because you’re still?”

“… … .”

Those words were embarrassing.

Because she can't beat three on her own, it's not worth reciprocating, because no matter how many times she fights, this will never stop.

How many reasons are there in the world? But Irina brought up a completely different story.

"do not do that. You didn't do anything wrong."

“… … .”

“When you lose, even if you lose, you lose cool.”

Illenoa paused and looked into her face once more. Only then did he realize that Irina was angry with something about her.

Illenoa's expression looking at it became a little strange.

The skinny girl in front of him is not telling him to win. Rather, she was adamant that she would lose. But even if she loses when she loses, she must always fight, she said.

So what she was talking about was probably honor.

The day Illenoa never thought of when she was a boy, and that she will cherish in the future will never come.

She was saying contradictory words to him to be honored.

“… … .”

Illenoa stared piercingly into the aristocratic gold with her dark blue eyes.

It was the first brightness I had ever seen in my life, like the night sea of Ilenoa.

He tried to ignore him, as always, but he was rather unstable and fragile in those days. As the light shone on his inner self, he felt a bit of shame along with his admiration.

Ile Noah waited for her to open her mouth, but when she didn't answer, Irina, who thought she had been ignored, stuck out her lips with a very sullen expression.

Not long after, she left. But Ile Noah remained there for a long time after that, staring at the handkerchief she had given her.

It was an insignificant daily routine for one person. But it was a huge event in another person's life.

In fact, it is likely everywhere.

People sometimes reach out to help like this when someone is in trouble. It may be because of a sense of justice in his heart, or it may be because it is not a very difficult task for him. Perhaps it is the manifestation of a wide remote area.

However, the very prudent class of people watch only the situation in such a case and refrain from taking hasty steps. Worrying that it will come back to harm you.

It's pathetic, but I want to tell a story in the same context.

Don't help people recklessly.

Now you can't guess what kind of consequences it will have on your life.

You do not know who the underdog is, whether the person being helped is a good person or a bad person.

When her class was over, Irina grabbed a book, a writing instrument, and a dark red blanket. Her face, covered with her somewhat annoyance, looked sleepy.

But her face brightened as soon as someone appeared through the back door of her classroom.

“Louudwig hey!”

The man had dark eyebrows and a slightly bewildered impression. He grabbed Irina's pinna as if it stinged as she screamed at her, but smiled as if he couldn't help it, and spread her arms out.

“Lina, can you please be quiet? Everyone is surprised.”

He gave a pint glass to the top of his head, far below him.

The classroom was remarkably quiet, and there were only six people packing their belongings, including the Japanese teacher. Ludwig bowed his head to express his apology at the commotion, but the old teacher only smiled kindly.

Ludwig put her hands behind Irina's back and pushed her to go. Ludwig grumbled in embarrassment at her, who smiled cheerfully whether this was just a pleasant situation.

“Why the hell are you listening to this?”

Ilse language was, so to speak, a minority language. It was common sense for the Kisen nobles to prefer the neighboring and powerful Imphenon rather than the Ilse language.

Irina, who was walking her cheerfully, had a slightly lonely face at those words.

“You seem to be a very kind teacher, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, how did you feel?”

“I feel like I won’t say anything even if I fall asleep.”

As Ludwig narrowed her eyebrows, Irina calmly admitted.

“It went wrong from there.”

They giggled and laughed for a while and headed for the sparsely populated vacant lot.

Ludwig took a seat first on the bench under her tree, and she laid Irina flat on his thigh. Ludwig, who was fiddling with his girlfriend's red hair, opened his mouth as if thinking about it.

“I mean Illenoa.”

Irina unconsciously flinched when the name that had recently made headlines for the academy came out of her boyfriend's mouth. Ludwig looked down at Irina curiously.

“Lina, why are you so surprised?”

“… … no. But why Ilenoa?”

“She came back to the dormitory. I think the suspension is over.”

Ah, was that what you were talking about?

Irina, lying on her Ludwig's lap, nodded her head with her steaming face.

Illenoa recently received a one-week suspension from the Academy Administration. Because she once again had a big fight with the Martin gang.

In fact, such quarrels were a common occurrence in Illenoa's academy life. Nothing special happened at all.

However, this time the case took a completely different turn. It's because Ile Noah, whom she always ignores, somehow swung her fist that day.

It was Martin, not Illenoa, who quarreled and used violence first. But does that justify Illenoa's response that day?

Many people found it difficult to readily answer that part. It was because the beatings were so unilateral that it was difficult to defend that he had been a victim.

The one lying on the floor was already motionless.

He was splattered with blood and used violence, and seemed to silently execute the task given to him. So that look made him look like someone was out of order.

Everyone who was watching thought the same thing. I could die... … there must be

Ilenoa was beating people with murderous intent.

The students couldn't wait to see the scene of the assault where their humanity was wiped out, so the students called in adults.

Irina, who found out about it too late, was feeling guilty along with her embarrassment.

She thought it was her fault. She said it was because she had touched Martin, so that Martin was trying to avenge Ilenoah.

But that was the wrong idea. It wasn't Martin who touched Irina, but Illenoa Schuberg.

“Lina, you said you slapped the second son of Count Georg on the cheek the day before.”

At Ludwig's point, Irina flinched her body.

"uh… … uh... … Did you hear me?”

There is nothing scary about her in the world, but Irina, who sees her boyfriend quite well, put on a sad expression on her face. The victim was the face of Nara.

But Ludwig, who had seen her Irina since her nosebleed days, was not deceived.

“Lina, I beg you, kill your temper and live.”

Then she immediately changed the color of her face and she jumped up.

"No, I said the cub and saw her crazy year."

“… … .”

Irina was the first to grind her cheeks. It was evident that Martin cursed Irina next, but she recounted her story with Irina omitting her causality to the extreme. She was flirting, saying she'd rather give her another blow.

But in fact, the second son of Count Georg did not intend to curse her at Irina.

- This, this, this beauty, crazy bitch... … .

That was her nickname for her Irina.

Her classmates would secretly call her her academy madman, referring to her, who was somehow not aristocratic and sometimes did things that other people didn't expect.

When Ludwig learned of her truth, he made an impression with a look of embarrassment.

But he, too, could not mediate to Irina that, in fact, it's your nickname, or that the second son of Count Georg just came and called you.

Ludwig liked and adored her Irina, but he also couldn't handle her personality, like her and sometimes her girlfriend's tomboy. If you tell me, why would you tell me about it now? It was certain that there would be a big uproar.

In the end, he took a deep breath and spoke exactly like the Marquis of Nodiac.

“I did it because I was afraid that I might get into something big after running wild without knowing that the world is so scary.”

“… … Oh, why again?”

“Be careful.”

Irina bit her mouth as her boyfriend sighed again and again. She still looked like she had a lot to say, but she lifted her head back onto Ludwig's hard thighs as if to find her place.

And as she pouted her mouth, she suddenly remembered that day.

She held her handkerchief that she had given her, her fingers, whiter and more delicate than her own.

“… … .”

Illenoa thought Irina's behavior was unnecessary kindness and annoying attention, but in reality she wasn't that kind. She was rather uninterested and ruthless as she was with Illenoa.

She has honestly thought that Irina was not much of a character like her Ile Noah. It was impossible for her to be just being abused by others.

However, even though he was insulted countless times, there were times when it felt like he was looking down on people. At that time, he seemed like a really cryptic person.

That day was the same as usual. Illenoa said she was listening to the injustices being poured out at her, she was beaten up and she was just letting herself go.

Irina did not feel a great sense of justice or sympathy for the sight of her. Still, she was drawn to her and stood in front of her because her clunky shoes were just about to trample on her Ilea Noah's fingers.

- … … .

Such a thing is so bad and barbaric.

In fact, even she couldn't understand herself well. But at that moment she was white and she wanted to keep her slender fingers from breaking.

The academy was just that story for a while. No one would have guessed that the pretty and quiet Illenoa was such a sadistic fighter.

But now that she knows everyone, there will be fewer such absurd quarrels in the future. Then everything would be fine... … .

"Hmm. I feel bad for nothing.”

Irina frowned.

"what?"

"do not know. It's a strange feeling that luck has gone wild. It looks like you stepped on something.”

“Lina, what are you talking about?”

Irina's prediction was correct. This time she was the correct nib, but even she couldn't pinpoint what it was.

After thinking about her for a long time, she finally brought up another topic while trying to forget her.

“Ruby, did you hear that the monarchy was overthrown in Ils?”

“From Ils?”

"Huh."

“Did the king change?”

“No, it seemed that the king’s system had collapsed.”

“… … Is that possible? Who says that?”

“Who is who? I am a Japanese teacher.”

Ludwig asked in surprise, but Irina was calm.

“The teacher didn’t know either. Ils is far away. But, maybe this incident will break the status system, well, he said something like that.”

It was a topic that was profane to put in her mouth.

Ludwig had a bewildered face, but Irina, who spoke her words, did not think much of her. Her interests were entirely different.

“Ludwig, Ruby. If that's really the case... … Shall we go to Ils later and get married?”

It was a surprisingly optimistic way of thinking. Besides, it was a bold proposal, but Ludwig's expression quickly darkened.

“… … Will the Marquis allow you to marry me?”

Among young people, free dating was fashionable, and marriage based on family interests was on the decline.

However, the Nodiac Marquis was still a powerful family. Moreover, he loved and cherished the eldest daughter the most among her three younger daughters.

It was impossible for a marquis like that to want to see her first son-in-law in a Korean-American family of victories.

Moreover, the Viscount Fontern was a vassal family of the Marquis Nodiac. It was a mixed marriage with one side leaning too hard.

However, Irina's attitude when she spoke out made her confident.

"do not worry. my dad can't beat me because… … It’s just always been like that.”

“… … Does the Marquis know what you think?”

Ludwig always wondered what the source of this confidence was. However, she frowned finely because Irina was also not sure about that part.

“… … you know?”

It means you may not know.

Ludwig looked at her Irina in a bewildered way, but she said that Irina, she still had a confident voice.

“Come with your body. Ruby, our ruby.”

A face without shadows was lovely. Shining golden eyes shine even more when they see something they like. Ludwig was still full of her heart, but in the end he laughed along with her.

I don't know if the world is scary, but Irina's greatest strength is that she doesn't have to worry about her worries.

He scratched his dark eyebrows with his index finger and replied with a shy smile.

“… … You too, come alone, Lina.”

"Ok."

They both burst out laughing at the same time.

It was a very happy time.

In a little while, winter will come. And next year, we'll go to the next grade side by side.

The heart of the young lover was full of excitement.

And it was the very next day that Ilena, returning to her academy, came to visit Irina.

Ilea Noah was standing by her doorstep. Some people in her classroom glanced at her and whispered, but he waited patiently for Irina to meet her eyes.

As Ilena nodded her head, Irina gave her a puzzled look.

Does that mean come along? She wanted to ask, but he turned around and disappeared from view.

“… … what?"

As she looked around her puzzled, everyone pretended not to see her, avoiding her Irina's gaze.

Although a little futile, she quietly pursued Ilenoa. And the more she followed him, the more her puzzlement grew.

It was in the vacant lot behind her building where Illenoa stopped her. It was a place with no windows, where people's eyes couldn't reach it.

The scenery around the fallen leaves was somehow gloomy and gloomy.

“What’s wrong with your face?”

Illenoa looked like she had something to say, but she was the first to speak to Irina, who had been curious in the meantime. It was a one-sided fight, she was told, and she had a large bruise on his cheek.

It was a big mark, like a trace of abuse. The reddish-blue skin contrasted with his white face, giving the viewer a terribly sharp visual stimulus.

Even walking seemed a little uncomfortable. He continued to limp little by little as he came all the way here.

But he walked calmly and patiently until the end, dragging his toes. So that turbulent step was ironically more aristocratic than Irina, who followed in a rush.

She glanced at his face and lower body without her knowing. As she fixed her gaze on the hem of his trousers, which was ironed like a knife, she asked with a look of great perplexity.

“… … Are you hurt?”

If Irina had had a little bit of a better friendship with her, she too could have picked up the rumors circulating in her academy about her Illenoa's whereabouts.

Then she wouldn't have brought such a gritty topic to her mouth either.

“Is it because you don’t want to talk?”

When Irina, who had been hesitating, asked with her puzzled expression, Ile Noah laughed a little. The pale face became much fresher with just that little smile.

Wounds are, after all, traces of unhappiness for any human being. Therefore, the wounds of others encourage the viewer's mean imagination. This is because some humans have a habit of being relieved by the misfortunes of others.

Ile Noah suddenly wanted to rip her head open and looked into the gold in front of her.

Even the golden eyes seemed to have a lot of imagination. But that imagination has never been used in a dark direction.

There were too many glitters she already had to comfort her own life with her barely her own. So she doesn't really care about other people's misfortunes.

Looking into those innocent eyes, Ilea Noah opened her mouth.

“I just fell.”

“… … .”

Irina blinked her eyes. Rather than a polite tone or a sarcastic answer, he was surprised because his voice was unexpected.

The soft bass was like a light green leaf gently floating on the water. In fact, it was a very comfortable and pleasant tone to listen to.

It was then that she realized that Irina had never properly heard what Ile Noah had to say.

“… … Oh yeah. But have you been careful? You don't get hurt when you fight."

"Iknow, right."

“… … Does it hurt a lot?”

"Fine."

"Well. It’s red and blue, and it looks like something artistic.”

Irina, who noticed a little, thought that Illenoa was really good, and she started making strange noises as usual. At that, Illenoa smiled again.

She was a kid who smiled better than I thought. As her Irina looked at her curiously, Ilea Noah tucked her hands inside her own cloak. Then she pulled something out of her arms and held it to Irina.

“Thanks, well written.”

It was Irina's white handkerchief.

At first glance, her handling of the handkerchief looked great. It looked like she had done her laundry and even ironed it finely. The scent was second to none, and the square-folded corners looked pathologically sharp.

Irina, who looked a little perplexed at her well-groomed look, muttered awkwardly.

“Uh, um. It was okay if she didn't have to give it back.”

“I wanted to call you, but I needed an excuse.”

His answer sounded a little odd. It was when she tilted her head and reached out to take her handkerchief.

After a moment's hesitation, Ilea Noah wanted to take her white hand back into her arms, and she asked. The tone of her asking for permission was polite and cautious.

“Then can I have it?”

"Huh?"

If she had waited a little for her answer, she would probably have said yes. She is of good quality, and she is quite fond of it, but she is not harsh enough to embarrass others with such trifles.

In my mind, he's a really weird kid, I must have thought the same thing.

But Ilea Noah did not wait for her reply and threw her handkerchief back into her own arms. She acted so swiftly that any hesitation was overshadowed.

Because of that, Irina, who was embarrassed by her extended hand, had to stand still for a while.

“… … oh yeah you take it.”

In the end, Irina gave a very late reply. And then there was her suffocating silence.

“… … .”

“… … .”

how much time has passed

She looked up at the sky with her face that Irina was going crazy because she was suffering now. She exhaled her deep sigh several times as she hurried her words. Then she couldn't stand it, and she shot at Ilea Noah.

He didn't seem too uncomfortable with this silence. With her very calm look, she was looking closely at how Irina's expression changed from moment to moment.

However, this was not the case with Irina. She was naturally intolerant of awkwardness and was the type to open her mouth herself because her silence was uncomfortable.

She didn't like the situation when she was alone with a boy in a remote place. Had her marquis known, she would have been slapped hard in the back for being careless.

In the end, it was Irina who spoke to her first this time too.

She said that the reason he called her was probably because of what happened that day. Rather than finding her words difficult, she thought Irina decided to be considerate of Illenoa.

“Um, yes. Then you don't have to be very grateful for that. Actually, I have a bit of a temper.”

“I didn’t even think I was very grateful.”

“… … .”

Seeing Irina's expression on her face, Ilene Noah covered her mouth with her hand, which she held lightly. But she couldn't cover the tip of her slightly folded eyes. Her face was almost flushed.

He said to her Irina, who wrinkled her brow slightly and fixed her broken mouth.

“I want to date.”

Irina forgot her horns and widened her eyes.

“… … with who?"

“… … .”

“… … better?"

Irina asked, touching her chest.

In fact, it was Irina's first confession from her man in her short life. Because it was Irina who first confessed to her current boyfriend.

So, whether she has a lover or not, she should be feeling a little better, but Irina is gone. Because it was so unexpected.

"Why all of a sudden?"

When her Irina asked a question because Irina was really curious, Illenoa gave an honest answer without showing her embarrassment.

“I’m just interested in you.”

And sometimes I think

Those words sounded a little rude, but she was expressing Illenoa's mood without embellishment. However, the temperature was too lukewarm to convince even the heart of the woman who received her request for dating.

Irina eventually failed to manage her expression, and she gave a slightly shaky expression.

“… … Just say it’s pretty.”

“Because it’s pretty. I want to meet you because you are beautiful. Irina.”

Ilenoa readily accepted her offer. But on the way she smirked at her, and she said that it offended her Irina again.

She grimaced at Irina even more than she had before.

He was always kind. Still, there seemed to be a bad side somewhere in his character.

"What is that. I feel bad. Why are you smiling when you say you’re pretty?”

“Just because it’s pretty… … Actually, Irina's actions were cute and she laughed.”

"Hmm."

When a handsome guy who is much prettier than you said you were pretty and cute, it didn't feel right like this. It was not convincing at all.

For some reason, her self-esteem had been hurt, and she pouted, but soon changed her mind.

Well, it doesn't mean much anyway.

Irina stopped playing with her puns and gave an official reason for her refusal.

“I am dating someone. Do you know Ludwig, who is in the same grade as us? He is my boyfriend.”

“… … Ludwig Fontern?”

"Yes. Know?"

When she talked about her boyfriend, Irina grinned, but her Ile Noah seemed a little puzzled. He promptly asked Irina politely.

“You mean the author of Fontern?”

His question had several implications.

She was also a noble Irina. I could understand exactly what that meant. There was a question as to whether it was right for him to be in a relationship with the author's self-control and the marquise's vassal.

When it seemed that her lover was being beaten up because of her status, she angered the woman she had been talking to in a calm way.

"Yes. Is there any problem with that?”

If she had, she was going to bite her on the shoulder or something like that. But what about the injured child?

Irina had an eerie agony she wished she knew who she was.

Meanwhile, Illenoa was looking at Irina with her unknown face. Various emotions appeared in her dark blue eyes, and she repeatedly disappeared.

And she couldn't quite comprehend any of Irina's many emotions.

Why is she not answering her?

As she began to feel uncomfortable facing Illenoa, a faint smile spread across his face.

The smile was human and natural. So she made every smile ever look artificial.

"no. no problem."

Did Irina's expression still look puzzled? He answered again.

"really… … It's really no problem, Irina."

She didn't know why Illenoa's expression was more sincere than when she said she wanted to have a relationship, and why her current voice was more thirsty than when she said that.

what do you think Is it just a simple impulse?

As Illenoa tried to come closer, Irina instinctively took a step back. Then he didn't come any more and he stood still.

There was a strange heat in his eyes this time that even Irina could feel.

“… … .”

It wasn't something she did intentionally. But she was Irina, and she was constantly touching Ile Noah's nerves.

After an event that surprised many of her, Ile Noah was able to get along at her academy. people have come to know That he was just patient.

Martin was dying and pretending to be absent. She was confined to the dormitory and did not attend classes properly, so she wondered if she would be able to proceed to the next grade.

But people didn't even pay much attention to Martin because they talked about Illenoa.

Come to think of it, he was a really insidious man.

The unknown feeling, the vague atmosphere that the little boy had, used to make many people uncomfortable. Perhaps the true identity of that reluctance was a sense of alienation or a sense of rejection of danger.

Seeing Ilenoa's expressionless face, the violence began to run away from him. He didn't want to get entangled even by accident.

Illenoa was now alone for a different reason than before.

Meanwhile, it was around that time that other rumors swept the Academy. Coincidentally, the protagonist of the rumor was Illenoa Schuberg again this time. And it was Irina Nodiac.

The fact that her second son, the Countess, had made a confession to someone who could not tell the academy's nickname shocked the school.

Irina found out about the rumors surrounding her only after a long time.

“Irina, Illenoa confessed to you.”

Even today, Irina, who was using Ludwig's hard thighs as her own pillow, was terrified. huh? With her grotesque scream, she jumped up.

"Hey. How do you know that?”

Irina was startled and she asked Ludwig.

Ludwig, who was always held captive by her Irina, bit her tongue. You were the face that really caught it.

Irina flinched slightly at her accusation.

“How do you know? Rumors spread around the academy. Did you really not know?”

It was a scandal between celebrities and celebrities. Of course, neither of them were celebrities in the good sense, so rumors tended to be consumed more and more arbitrarily.

“… … Was it rumored?”

Irina blinked her eyes in embarrassment.

It couldn't be. The only ones present that day were Ilenoa and Irina. And she said Irina, she never said anywhere.

She kept her mouth shut, even at her boyfriend, who she babbled and confided in everything about her. The common sense that it was not pleasant to hear about her existed in her.

In fact, it was neither Irina nor Ilenoa who made the rumors. It was the people in the classroom who saw them leave together.

It didn't take long for the chatter that started with 'Where are you two going?' turned from 'I think you're going to confess' to 'Are you dating?'

And it is only today that Irina, hearing all this for the first time, is visibly embarrassed by her boyfriend's interrogation. Leaping from her seat and waving her hands, she finally blew frankly.

“No, Ludwig. I have you.”

Seeing Irina sulking at her sorryness, Ludwig finally giggled and laughed. There are times when he is seriously scorned, but in fact, only those close to him know that he has a very naive and warm side.

He lifted her Irina up and placed her on her lap. He had a good physique, and after immersing himself in her physical arts class, even her physical strength improved. These days, he sometimes carries Irina.

“Lina, really?”

Ludwig drew her body close to Irina's back and combed her red hair with her hands.

Irina Nodiac. Princess of the Marquis Nodiac and tomboy of the Academy.

Just a hundred years ago, she says, in the Kingdom of Kissen, her red hair was a symbol of ominousness.

She said that Irina's maternal maternal grandmother had the same hair color, but even she, who was of high status, said that she went out with her hair dyed or wrapped in a robe during her childhood. was worth knowing

But if there had been this cute girl back in those days, people wouldn't have thought of her again.

It was her second problem that her wavy red hair suited her so well.

Hey. Is hair a sin?! Seeing her leaping in her rampage would make you think that it was a bison in need of her frankly her attention and love, it would have been hard to think of it as a harbinger of her bad luck and ominousness.

“Tell me honestly. Did you really say no?”

As Ludwig whispered as she was cute and funny, stroking her hair a few times, her Irina blushed as she blushed.

"then! Of course you should reject it! What, are you doubting me now?”

Ludwig was hesitant because of his tough attitude.

“No, rather than… … That kid is honestly handsome.”

She put on an expression on her face that Irina was really surprised at her lack of confidence. The constant tilting of her head was a face that did not empathize at all.

"what? You are much better.”

“Are you joking?”

“No, you have a neat face. But he's not my style."

"why. Even if it's Ilenoa... … .”

Ludwig hesitated, and then omitted his backstory.

He was still trying to say that he was the count's second son. But those words were an insult to her Irina. He spoke as she carefully combed her girlfriend's bright red hair with her fingers.

“I heard that pretty-looking men are popular in Impenon these days. Illenoa is there and her hair is nice too. Would your grades be good? good at fighting Isn't a guy who is pretty, has a story and creates a protective instinct that girls like?”

Then, Irina snorted a laugh.

That was not what she liked.

As for her very personal taste, she was terrified that Irina was a pretty man.

She said she wasn't her sassy beauty, but at least she wanted to be prettier than her lover. But she said that she was a prettier boyfriend than me, and this hurt her self-esteem, so she didn't want to even walk side by side.

Her staunch taste was that of a cow-thief man who could slap her cow with one punch.

She took the time to solemnly confess her ideal type.

“I like that you look like a bandit.”

Ludwig, very perplexed by this, asked suspiciously.

“… … Could it be a compliment?”

“… … no?"

"uh. it's not that."

“Wow… … .”

But after that happened, Irina often felt Illenoa hovered around her own.

It was the following year, when the next semester started that I became certain. Illenoa became the sixth student she listened to in Ilse.

As her face, which should not be here, quietly entered the classroom, her five elite members were in awe.

In fact, the students were very proud of themselves. It was the pride of the Imphenon-speaking academia and those who adhered to fringe studies at the academy, a lonely feeling that only the five of them could share. In fact, it was all useless.

Entering her classroom, Ilea Noah looked around her and found Irina and smiled faintly. Her Irina asked with a puzzled look on her face as her Ile Noah, who walked her without hesitation towards her, pulled out her chair next to her.

“Didn’t you listen to the beginner’s lecture?”

Illenoa glanced at her Irina and replied, turning her gaze back to the front.

"Yes. But I want to hear it.”

"why?"

“I’m just interested.”

“… … .”

It was an answer that felt somewhat dazed.

He's a really weird guy.

Irina felt it again.

Although he has an elegant gait, he sometimes sits as obliquely as he does now. He has a well-groomed, ascetic face, yet he has an ominous smile, and he looks down on people with a polite but stern look.

Could this incongruity be due to his extreme past?

She thought for a moment, but then she shook her head, trying to erase the thought from her head. This feeling of having a person next to you felt mean.

Instead, she looked distastefully at him, who was sitting slack in the seat next to her. As she listened to her calm answer, she lost the strength to ask why are you sitting here.

In the end, she took her advice and began to show off her pride by giving Illenoa a needless job.

“This is an occasional Japanese language. Can you get your grades up after that?”

“Irina must have gone down.”

“… … .”

“… … Did you ruin it a lot?”

Sorry.

As Irina wiped her sullen mouth, Ile Noah smiled as she rolled her eyes while still looking straight ahead. Irina grunted, dissatisfied with her relaxed face.

“You’re the type of person who doesn’t really listen to others.”

I also think he's a bit of a weird kid.

With her chin on her chin and pouting her mouth, Irina straightened her posture when the elderly teacher came in. And she asked with her bewildered look at Ilea Noah, who was still sitting still.

“Do you have any textbooks?”

“Yes, I applied a little late.”

Alas, her nodded her head, she clasped her desk a little, and then quickly placed her own book in the middle of her. Still, she murmured non-stop with her mouth.

Trying to give her advice, it was hard to get a sense of what Guernsey was holding on to Guernsey Illenoa and complaining.

“It must be difficult to keep up with the intermediate classes. Are you really okay?”

“Yes, I am fine.”

“Aren’t you working very hard on sexual control?”

“Not really.”

“… … .”

Ah, then that was a grade I didn't manage hard. Suddenly feeling strange, Irina made a dark face. And she spoke to her with a sagging face.

“Do you look like that grandfather is kind too? It's good, but honestly, it's a bit harsh. The exams are hard and the grades are not worth it. Hey, why are you really listening to this? you're screwed too It’s all over.”

Indignant, she turned and bowed her back to straighten the first page of her intermediate textbook. Still, she seemed to like this class, contrary to what she said, she had her eyes twinkling in anticipation.

“Anyway, next time, be sure to bring your textbooks. I mean, you remember that well.”

As she bowed her head, her red hair followed her and cascaded down her like a waterfall. It was then that Ile Noah took her gaze away from her face and stared at her.

But it was difficult to stare at her white nape for long, so he quickly rolled down his dark blue eyes. And soon he smiled.

“… … Yes. Okay."

Except for the common class and Ilse language, there were other subjects that Irina took with Ilenoa. It was swordsmanship.

Her suspicions of her Irina intensified when one day her black-clad Illenoa popped up in her sword armament. It was because she somehow seemed like he had followed him and signed up for a class.

It wasn't her own delusion. At first, other students also looked at her suspiciously. But now, one by one, the atmosphere was welcoming Ilenoa.

Irina boosted her confidence before she even started today, she said.

“It’s a fight worth trying.”

“It’s an honor.”

After Ile Noah responded moderately, she smiled softly.

But the other people who had been tormented for a little over a year seemed to get tired of hearing those words now. What the heck is he saying he's always worth trying?

There were not many female students taking swordsmanship classes throughout her previous grades. The atmosphere of the aristocratic society was that women hired a capable knight or took a vow rather than learning the sword themselves.

Because of this, the class was only attended by three female students, one the duke's three daughters aiming to become the queen's maidservant, and the eldest daughter of her venerable knightly family, who had pursued her training since childhood.

The last one, Irina Nodiak, had nothing to do with her choice of courses, but with an extremely minor sensibility. Still, she especially wanted to do all the darts with men.

She judged soberly that Irina was not very good at her sword. However, since she was a child, she was not a swordsman, and she was not of a knightly family.

She couldn't beat her to her heart's content, and there was an uproar about ignoring her if she looked at her. People were always in trouble because of Irina. And the opponent of the Academy Mad Bitch, which everyone avoids, at some point, Illenoa took over.

- With me.

Ile Noah, who suddenly entered her swordsmanship class after her grade changed, was a hidden talent not only in her fists but also in swordsmanship.

She didn't care for her at all, and she sometimes pushed her to the point where it was hard to get up the next day. But she never hurt her physically.

It was possible because her skills were superior.

Irina, holding her wooden sword and holding her breath, admired Illenoa today as well.

“You are really good. How are you? Are you just eating and doing this?”

After several weeks of exhilarating beatings, Irina's first sense of incongruity with her faded away. Illenoa smiled brightly as she looked at her clear eyes that were filled with only pure admiration.

“I used to live in a rough place when I was young. At that time, I had many opportunities to learn miscellaneous things. In fact, if you want to learn according to the norm, it would be better to do it with someone else.”

“… … Oh, I see."

She was suddenly speechless, and Irina struck her on the dirt floor with her wooden sword.

The origin of her Illenoa was familiar to Irina, who had little interest in her rumors. However, whenever Illenoa casually brought up this secret story, she somehow noticed.

Seeing Irina like that, Ilea Noah kindly handed her a joke.

“But everyone seems to be afraid of Irina, so it would be better if you just do it with me.”

"Hey."

When Irina was furious and pushed her wooden sword, Ilea Noah immediately caught it and kicked it off to one side without difficulty. Then she spoke with a more serious attitude than before.

“The longer you drag, the lower your odds,” she said. Irina is so reckless. Don't forget that she can never win with strength. Then she'll have to fight with speed, but she's not even that fast. She wouldn't even try hard enough to make it happen."

“… … You have a really bad personality too.”

When Irina truly admired her, Ilenoa smiled brightly in response. But she soon withdrew her laughter and she spoke her words as long as never before.

“Don’t try to clash with force according to her personality. It can't be. She pours it out, and then she targets her vital points. There are moments when she wields her sword that she should never fight until the opportunity arises.”

“… … Huh. I know what you mean.”

Irina felt that she had Ilea Noah and that she was advising herself from her heart. So she silently nodded her head.

On the other hand, people watched in amazement at Irina, who was running rampant with her heavenly axis, silently agreeing. Soon after, seeing the two of them resting on the floor next to each other, everyone shuddered.

Irina, recognizing her look, she stared at them as if to kill them, and then she glanced at Ile Noah. Her tone of voice is a little blunt, just because she's not used to embarrassing topics.

“I wasn’t talking about it.”

“What do you mean?”

Illenoa gave her a puzzled look, and Irina was silent for a moment before she answered.

“You confessed to me, and the kids say things like that. But I really didn't say anything."

Alas, as he nodded her head, he seemed to understand late. And she let out a low laugh.

"it's okay. I don't care about that.”

“Yeah, that’s good.”

“Does Irina care?”

“No, I don’t like that either.”

As she answered, she was somehow relieved, and Irina shook her head several times.

Irina and Ilenoa did not speak for a long time after that. As she heard the blunt sounds of her wooden swords clashing, she leaned her pointed chin up and looked at the distant mountains.

The silence is no longer as suffocating as it used to be.

And towards the end of her class, her boyfriend of her Irina showed up in her sword-armed to see her. The welcome was fierce.

“Louudwig hey hey!”

As the high-pitched voice resounded through the swordsmen, people grinded their teeth and covered their ears.

Ludwig, who had come from her martial arts class, was more sweaty than Irina. He looked reliable and had a shy personality unlike his appearance, but he just smiled kindly at her girlfriend's vivaciousness.

Ludwig scratched her forehead once and then gently spread her arms, and Irina rushed towards it like a bison. He lifted her up without hesitation and lowered her to the floor.

"Ruby!"

Irina smiled brightly.

Her academy, those who hated her aegyo, threw her sword to the floor, writing her impressions here and there. Some people could not stand it and spit on the floor.

However, Ludwig had a smile on his face despite the reactions of others.

“Lina, are you done?”

"Huh. let's go eat. I am very hungry.”

hey, did you Ludwig ruffled Irina's curly hair and smiled. Bending her back, he looked into her Irina's eyes and said.

“My mother sent me this and that to share with you.”

“The Viscount?”

Instead of answering, Ludwig grabbed her Irina's hand and tried to lead her. But he paused for a moment and stopped walking. Because he felt the gaze staring at him.

Illenoa got up from her seat and looked at them.

It was reflective. Ludwig shook his head, trying to say a proper greeting. But this time he stopped.

“… … .”

Ilenoa's lips drew a graceful curve. Does that mean we can call it a smile? His eyes staring at Ludwig were unbelievably cold.

After staring at Ludwig and Irina for a while with scornful eyes, he glanced at his feet to see what was bothering him.

The stag beetle, the size of his two fingers, seemed lost and wandering. Illenoa didn't hesitate at all. After smashing the bug with his shoe feet, he looked at Ludwig again and smiled calmly.

It could not have been an illusion. He seemed unwilling to hide his enmity.

Ludwig hurriedly left the place with a firm expression on Irina's back.

They headed to the campus bench, where they often spend their time. While moving her places, Irina babbled to Ludwig about this and that.

Her words were unremarkable. Occasionally, minor complaints about the academy would pop up, but he was uncompromising.

Whatever her character, Irina was a princess who grew up pampered by her later writers. Ludwig knew that she was, in fact, amused by all her experiences at her academy.

But can I say something like this? Sitting side by side with the food in the middle, he let out a deep sigh.

“Irina.”

"Huh?"

“I mean Illenoa.”

Irina gathered her lips and looked at Ludwig at her absurd name.

“Isn’t it strange?”

“Illenoa? Where?"

"well."

Ludwig had a serious face. But she said as if she had made up her mind soon.

“I don’t want you to hang out with him.”

“… … Are you offended by me being friends with other boys?”

It was a little different, but it wasn't wrong at all. Unexpectedly, Ludwig sighed even more as he spoke.

“Why do you have to practice with a man in the first place? Irina, why do you have to practice swordsmanship like that? You don’t have to.”

After her, who has hired dozens of knights in her household, no one has asked her eldest daughter to teach her swordsmanship. In the first place, it was a liberal arts class, not a class to train knights.

Even if she learns all semester, after graduation she will eventually go out with a knight. That was the life of a prestigious aristocratic woman.

Irina was going to apologize to Ludwig, who was offended, but she made a face of a little trembling at those words.

do you have to say that she protested

“I just wanted to learn a sword at least once. I have never done it at home.”

"I mean… … .”

“There are only three female students in class. Then, if it’s not me, then anyone else is unmatched.”

Suddenly speechless, Ludwig kept his mouth shut.

But why are you doing it yourself? You could also say that you are the worst at your skills. But she had such a temperament to Irina. While her eldest daughter expressed her concerns that her eldest daughter was too fussy and ignorant of her affairs, she cherished and nurtured her daughter's temperament.

"Idiot."

“Are you also cursing me for being immature? They are not like the other kids.”

“That’s not it. You're trying to say you're nice."

Seeing Irina's wrinkled face, Ludwig smiled involuntarily. But she wanted to finish her words, so she changed her expression again.

“Irina. I don't mean to say that I'm jealous. I don't feel so good."

He added.

Illenoa, I don't think she's a really good kid.

“… … .”

Irina stared at Ludwig with her talkative face.

She wanted to say that she actually wasn't. Why do we have to look at others like that, she said, don't say that.

But Ludwig's face was hardened. So she bit Irina completely without saying anything.
    I only MTL until here.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link

Its always a travesty for a smut to be removed but I guess its a bit of a financial reason. If its available for all ages, its more accessible afterall. A shame I wasn't able to read the previous thread

13. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I feel bad for Ludwig... Like trully... I am so sad he even exist in this story... Like why author? Will he turns into a villain or smth because hoo boy, i dont think the ML is even ok rn.

RBJ, Lulucute, Elisee and 23 others like this.
  14. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok.....so the ml is a crazy man for now...like how he bluntly forcing her to be his is disgusting....
    I need more spoiler

15. SofiyeJaan

SofiyeJaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the ml is more suitable for her than the boyfriend like he makes her better with good instruction but the boyfriend now is only can indulge her with kindness. Anyhow they now need to realize sometime money can control the relationship when she is in debt and he cant help while ml try hard everyday from a illegitimate child to a rich guy to get on the top and to make her his. I support ml because at least he put effort into relationship. The boyfriend only can talk sweet things but cant really do anything and he now even say he only can love her, so he has to let her go while she is stubborn to stay with him but he alr thought abt let her go. I suppose i like the kind of ml love more than boyfriend

noula, RBJ, snowberry and 20 others like this.
  17. ellanica

ellanica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please! Is Ludwig a good guy? I hope so. i think it's really cliche for the existing boyfriend/2nd ML to turn evil with hidden motives. Then again, if Ludwig is really innocent and all, that means ML is kinda shitty for separating them.

18. Silver Montage

Silver Montage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to say but the protagonist's boyfriend dies, we are talking about the blond boy.

19. Celestial18

Celestial18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please DM ME or atleast write on my profile. This is a spoiler thread so please refrain from saying something like this when I clearly said to DM me^^

20. Diaryy

Diaryy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whyyyy ??? he seems so nice.

Furiae19 and SofiyeJaan like this.