Spoiler Elegant Sea of Savagery

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Sep 23, 2021.

1. AllySnz

AllySnz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL's boyfriend is bad?
    spoiler please

2. SofiyeJaan

SofiyeJaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How? When? Details pleasssseee:blobpopcorn:

crystalleciel and raisha lionel like this.
  3. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody have more concrete info? Like is the plot is about "will they or not" because so far there's a hook but not that much substance. Is it a shorter novel?

4. Syalalabla

Syalalabla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What? How ?

raisha lionel likes this.
  5. yamiyamisang

yamiyamisang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AAAAAAA this story looks promising but is it just me or does this story have similar vibe as 'everything was a mistake'? AAAAAAA i just hope not ಥ_ಥ

Creolenerd, Juli Kidman and ErryChu like this.
  6. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats.... Somehow makes the whole thing even worse. Yah thats it. I will not follow this manhwa... Hahaha... So sad...

7. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wonder how she falls for him....
    I mean... i hardly imagine how things turn out from she-loves-her-boyfriend-so-much-to-the-point-she-wants-to-marry-him, to loves the ml...

Well.. i already suspected that the novel is r19 from ch 3 (he looks at her.. you know... it's kinda unsual... (when they're in class and mc share her book) and from my experience there's another meaning hmm..) but well.. turn out im right
    Ugh.. there's so many smut novel with all rate adaptation and it's kinda disappointing me.. cz mostly they're my fav (ex : daisy, ophelia, tyrant's secretary, evil lady's hero, circumstances of switching bodies) but well...... i'll just enjoy it

8. H-Chau06

H-Chau06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the ending, like who does she end up with?

9. Just For Spoilers

Just For Spoilers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the dark haired dude is a yandere. He wouldn't hesitate to force our fl to make her stay with him.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  10. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True...when I read the manhwa's first chapter I understood the whole plot .... Yandre, Obsessive, Possessive ML

11. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems real interesting , waiting for spoilers and why author kun? Why do you have to kill MC's boyfriend:blobscream::blobscream:. They seem legit cute. Only for the sake of her falling in love with elenor , Ludwig dies. :blobsad::blobsad:

12. Nidlx

Nidlx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know why fl’s boyfriend have to die ! Instead of finding a new love or sth like this ? I really hate this to the ponit of thinking about dropping this manhwa :( hope the auther change this sence he’s so kind to had a kfeioedk ending :(

13. Manga Is The Best

Manga Is The Best Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want spoilers.......I need to know if Irina got back their Marquis title without the help of Eleanor or Will she do something to gain back their lost title? I hope she can find way to gain back their title in her own way without the help of the male lead.

14. ellanica

ellanica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to be a debbie downer, but I am liking the ML less and less as the story progresses. It's said that he orchestrated some things so 'he'd be the only one to help her'? Does this mean he did something behind the scenes so she'd be forced to come to him only? Can someone clarify?

I mean, I like a possessive ML as much as the next fangirl, but there are boundaries. At this point, I'm shipping ML with a therapist.

Someone please tell me about Ludwig? How does he end up? If he really does die, then it's such a boring, unimaginative way to deal with the 2nd male lead. Like, 'Oh, there's nothing wrong with the 2nd ML, he's not evil, but we gotta get the ML and FL together somehow so he has to go.' :facepalm:

15. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm trying to reserve judgement but like I'm seriously concerned here, because there are implications he might have orchestrated her family's ruin in the first place so she would be dependent on him and so she can't marry Ludwig. And basically forcing her to marry him and even worse implications of sleeping with her. (From Chapter 1).

Honestly yeah.

So how the fuck did her family get ruined?

Was that ML doing or did he just take advantage of the situation by FL own family members causing the mess?

Because if he directly caused her family to fall because she was nice to him once, and despite making it clear she was very happy with her boyfriend and even with the timeskip still wanted to marry him. Cause Jesus Christ that would be so fucked up.

Oh and tell me the circumstances of Ludwig's death if he does die, cause knowing this ML if it was an "accident" I have some doubts.
    you know that meme.

ML: Inn 10 years time I will be your second boyfriend/husband
    FL: What will happen to my first?
    ML: Nothing you can't prove

That.

16. Muskaan2004

Muskaan2004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like the fl personally :blobconfused:cuz you see at first she was dependent on her father like she always lived in a world of her own , she didn't even try to know about her situation even if she is a noble lady on top of that she was the only child so she should be responsible as the next head of the family and when that world of her shattered the ml was their to make it easy for her she was nothing and she feels some dumb fl to me :facepalm:cuz you see she is working under ml and doesn't even know that people don't treat her like a maid what's the point of getting a salary of maid if you aren't working can't she just figure it out like what the hell i am dropping this but if someone knows a smart mc and an obsessive ml recommend it to me pls :aww::aww:

17. Just For Spoilers

Just For Spoilers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't tell me it's gonna turn into some toxic manhwa. The ml would do every dirty things possible and still fl will be like~~ my hubby is the best ~~~~~

Scapezz likes this.
  18. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Till now I don't think so... Even though the ML is quite a dangerous person .... Till the max I think he vl lock the FL up
    But I don't think he will rape her or something like that...
    That's my opinion

Just For Spoilers likes this.
  19. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers:blob_plusone:

here are some of my questions for anyone who want to answer them:
    1. Is ludwig good or bad?
    Until the latest chapter of the manhwa as of now (ch 11), it didn’t imply ludwig was a bad guy but judging from his conditions, he didn’t and couldn’t do anything to help FL and also his own family condition by saying ‘he has nothing’ (probably due to the fallen monarchy as well). And was there any story about his family background? Because FL’s dad seemed to hate his family and when FL was telling ML her boyfriend’s name for the first time, there’s a bit of reaction when ML said ludwig’s family name

2. From this post, it’s stated that ludwig will die, so how did he die and what will happen to FL after that?
    (In my own opinion, I don’t think it’s the ML’s scheme because if he really wants to kill ludwig he could do it anytime, like when he’s being rejected for proposing to her. But if there’s something going on later like if it turns out ludwig is plotting something bad, I might change my mind)

3. How did FL end up with ML? Will she really open up her heart because he’s the only one who can help her? Or will ML really push his way so he can be in a relationship with FL?

4. How was FL’s character development?
    Until ch 11, I kinda feel like FL is a bit naive with how the world works, but given her background as a doted daughter of a high ranking noble family, it still makes sense to me. But if she’s still living in her own bubble after going though a lot, I might feel it can be annoying later on. I hope it’s not gonna be the trope where FL is so stubborn and naive but helpless at the same time, but still rejecting ML’s help then just to be saved by ML later on

5. Will the ML’s obsession lessen later on or will he learn to love properly?

thank you in advance! :aww:

20. RM97

RM97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You dropped a b0mb and dipped :blobsob: give us some more spoilers plz :blobsneeze: