Spoiler Elegant Sea of Savagery

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Sep 23, 2021.

1. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you dear (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I really wish whoever obtain the raw could share the plot outcome. Cuz I'm so into this story, the art is very very pwerty. ♡(> ਊ <)♡

Celestial18 likes this.
  2. taeteary___

taeteary___ New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    literally im dying to know what will happen to ludwig

RM97, Manhwalover356 and SofiyeJaan like this.
  3. MsWeaberBee

MsWeaberBee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eyoo! I read an MTL of the novel so take it with a grain of salt

So basically, the break up happened a little after the prologue scene (when Irina said she’ll marry Ludwig). I am not too far yet but I guess from the jist of it, Illenoa bribed Ludwig to break up with Irina in exchange for his sister’s medication. And Ludwig did so when Irina visited him the day after, Irina didn’t fight him too hard abt the break up since she also feel a bit guilty because she feels like she’s becoming a burden on Luwi. Irina got so drunk after and she did the did with Illenoa, he even asked Irina if she ever masturbated and he confessed that he did while thinking about her lol..

4. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil me on how did MC fall for the ML? that doesn't make any sense tbh. ML is a complete opposite compared to Ludwig.

And MC is a dumbdumb and clueless.
    Another 2nd male lead syndrome again~(༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

Am_elf, Muskaan2004, Tofufufu and 2 others like this.
  5. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    *mtl
    Chapter 13. Throwing Fire Into the Frozen Sea

The sea was windless and the waves were calm. It was a good day to test the steamship's performance.

Illenoa and Irina boarded the ship and completed the test run, and they were confident that the project would succeed. The most important thing is that the speed of the ship was overwhelming, and there were no safety flaws.

Satisfaction flowed on the faces of the technicians.

However, Irina had been preoccupied with something else from before.

Because last night Juan Manuel was suddenly imprisoned.

Darren told me that Manuel's top is due to be disassembled in mid-air, and that he is unlikely to see sunlight while he is alive.

Irina fondantly threw her pebble stones into the sea.

As she gazed intently at her sea level, she soon began to make a loud noise.

"Yes, you. Are you really not going to tell me how you did it? Can you still say we're in the same boat? Huh? Huh? Huh?"

“… … Irina.”

"It's really disappointing, I'm so sad, we're lovers before we're business partners, but I think this is all I can do to you... … .”

“Why are you doing this, really?”

Irina clasped Illenoa's arms as he clasped her face halfway with his other hand. When she was determined and clinging to it, he could never turn away.

Illenoa sighed and let out a sigh.

“I just gave the king some stabs where it hurts.”

“Did you stab him? Aking?”

“Irina, this is just a metaphor.”

“I know, you idiot.”

Irina smiled lightly, but she glanced at him. It was proof that she didn't want to give an ambiguous answer.

She felt Irina instinctively that he had a rather sleazy deal, and that she wanted to hide some dirty backstory. But she was not a person who gave up, and she wasn't as innocent as Ile Noah thought.

As she blinked her eyes and gave her another glance, Ile Noah finally opened her mouth.

“Irina, the king fears extravagance rather than revolution.”

"War?"

“Because the Impenon Republicans will undoubtedly go to war once they have their system in place. I do not know where it will be, but the kings of the Western Continent must all think so.”

"Why… … Are you doing that?”

“No system can completely satisfy a human being.”

The public's support was a double-edged sword, and the people of Impenon already had the memories of the victories they had built with their own hands.

Before internal dissatisfaction erupted, it was an old political tactic to turn the public's gaze outward.

Therefore, even if the system changes, power does not completely disappear. Only handed over or fortunately distributed.

“I was going to demand that the tariffs be lowered once the Impenon Republicans come to power. Because they owe me and they hurt me. But because of this, I changed my mind to mediate the non-aggression pact with Kissen.”

“… … .”

“Instead, the assets from the sale of the Manuel top will belong to the Schuberg family. Because it was originally mine. Juan Manuel's life would also end. And King Kissen will not accept the impenon's request for asylum.”

“… … .”

“As the interests of the three parties are aligned, the transaction has only been established.”

He said as if it wasn't really a big deal. But Irina didn't feel that way at all. She looked at Ilenoa with great concern.

“Illenoa, as you said, people in the republican government are politicians after all. do you believe in them What if I change my mind later?”

Irina knew that she was talking too timely. However, it was surprising that he, who distrusts people more than anyone else, transacted through the promise of a politician.

Ile Noah nodded her head.

“So I added one more proviso clause to the king.”

“… … .”

“If the Imphenon breaks its promise… … Then he promises to cooperate with the use of the steamer for military purposes.”

At the same time, they looked at the steamship emitting gray smoke.

Irina, who had lost her words for a moment, let out her heavy sigh. Because she was a little scared.

She never thought that her new skills would be put to use in that way.

“… … Is that your third purpose?”

"Yes."

“… … The textile factory would have been well built even if you built it yourself.”

It was a story that was scary because the design was not meticulous.

Illenoa seemed to understand the lamentable joke.

“I didn't even think it was going to be like this from the beginning. But the more cards you use, the better.”

“Illenoa, though, this is a very scary idea. You have to know that it is dangerous to start using technology that way.”

Ilenoa did not answer, but his silence was consent.

But research on steamships didn't just start with Kiessen, and sooner or later all countries will jump into the field to have faster and more powerful ships.

“Irina, in the future, the country that owns steamships will seize power.”

“… … .”

“That day is sure to come.”

Irina silently nodded her head. She and she gazed endlessly at the overbearing steamship floating on the water.

Suddenly, in her mind, the points that changed her own life passed one by one.

A feudal aristocratic society in which Irina's family reigned supreme.

There was a time when people stepped on people's backs and got off the wagon. The eldest daughter of her later writer should not marry the eldest son of her own writer, and even with her abilities, the bastard could not continue her family. A woman who gracefully spoke the fan language was revered, but a woman who tried to learn a sword was pointed at her.

The blue blood they eat and play is respected, but the butchers who live well are disrespected.

An era in which nobles are divided by status, roles are limited by gender, and people's livelihoods are recklessly despised.

Irina considered all of them to be barbarism in the guise of elegance. So when this graceful era of barbarism was over, then she thought, a better civilization would follow.

But will the next era be civilized or still savage?

It seemed that the history of power would not end for a long time in the future.

“… … .”

“… … .”

Irina looked somewhat lonely. Illenoa, who was looking at her side face softly, spoke in a calm tone.

“Are you very sad?”

"what?"

"well. But that’s the look.”

"okay?"

She was looking at the part where the sea and the sky meet, and then she closed her eyes. After fully feeling the sea breeze and the smell of the sea, she immediately opened her eyes and looked at Ile Noah.

He knows himself better than anyone else, so if he sees him that way, he must be sad about himself now.

But she shook her head and answered calmly. Because we don't know yet.

“Without living… … .”

“… … .”

“How can you be pessimistic?”

Irina started walking slowly along the beach. Her hair was fluttering in the air in a sudden wind. Ilenoa, who was quietly following her, asked.

“How can you always say that?”

“Originally, if you don’t have iron, people become unnecessarily bright and that’s it.”

“If that’s the case, I hope I never grow old.”

Irina just laughed. Then Ilenoa grabbed her arm and stopped her.

“Irina.”

"Huh?"

“When you come back from Ils. Would you like to organize everything and travel by boat with me?”

At her unexpected words, she tilted her head.

“Why did you suddenly think of that?”

“You, you didn’t like being in Kissen.”

"Well. It's more than I don't like Kisen... … .”

“There is a wanderlust.”

Unable to refute, Irina made a dark face for a moment.

He was planning the complete opposite of Irina.

She no longer wanted to board the ship. She was rather going to Ils to sit down on Kissen forever, leaving no room for her.

But, as always, they turned around and ended up telling the same story. Whatever it was, it sounded like we were together.

“You, what are you going to do with the top?”

“Give me Darren, what?”

Irina grinned.

She has been focusing on her business for ten years, and she says it very easily, because she wanted to.

“What if you throw away money so easily when you only have that great face and money to brag about?”

“Isn’t there still one left?”

“… … .”

“A great face that transcends the walls of your taste.”

Irina opened her eyes and looked at Illenoa. Embarrassed, she immediately folded her waist and smiled.

The sound of chirping laughter echoed across the wide beach.

“You are really funny sometimes. Do you know that?”

Irina felt like she was going to collapse on the floor, so he grabbed her arm and carefully pulled it up. Irina couldn't take her hand off her side for a while, as the afterglow of her smile didn't go away easily.

“I’m okay with Kisen. As long as I'm with you, everything's fine."

"is that so."

“Yeah, so let’s think about that a little bit slowly.”

"Yes it is."

They held hands and walked again on the sandy beach.

The office of Schuberg Sangju was silent.

To his right was a cup of tea as usual, and to his left were stacks of various academic journals.

The document he had been looking at for a long time was the establishment of a private academy.

It was Darren's knock that broke the long silence. Ile Noah looked at him and tilted her head slightly.

“Something.”

It was a question that lacked humanity because it was too cold, but Darren grinned. It was because his facial expression was expected to change in the future.

“Illenoa, you see a ship coming in.”

He reflexively looked out the window.

He could not see with the naked eye the shape of the ship he had seen with the telescope. Nevertheless, there was warmth and a smile on his face, which was like a piece of glass.

When Sang Sang-ju came out to the port, the members all had puzzled faces. Illenoa and Darren stood side by side facing the deep blue sea.

“Two months?”

“It’s been two months and ten days.”

“Almost accurate.”

The game of sailing has completely changed since the appearance of the steamship of Illenoa in the world.

People were now able to estimate arrival dates relatively accurately in proportion to distance. As such, the steamship was not greatly affected by the weather.

Ile Noah, who was staring at the sea, soon narrowed his eyes. A black boat was coming over the horizon.

And the members and crew, who confirmed that it was a steamship, gathered behind Ilenoa one by one. It was only then that he realized why the top stock was outside.

There was only one person in the world who could call him to the seaside this morning.

And when the ship and their distance got a little closer, Ilenoa frowned slightly.

"this. You are still.”

“… … Ha, Irina.”

Irina was hopping at her player and waving her hand. It was a gesture that radiated happiness from her body like a full-fledged fisherman.

It was a dangerous sight, but a gentle aura spread among those who were rigid. That's because everyone is so used to it now.

Illenoa and Darren couldn't help but let out a low laugh. It was clear that he was a man of great enthusiasm and spirit in many ways.

The ship cuts through the calm sea even at this moment, and is moving forward with a strong current.

A world where machines cover the land, and strange ships spewing black smoke haunt the sea.

Firearms, which used to only consist of a cannon and bayonet, will soon be miniaturized and replace swords.

As a result, many say that the era of romance is over.

Illenoa had agreed with that prediction for a long time, and still could only see the world from that perspective.

“… … .”

But very rarely, there are mutants in the world who say that's not all.

A poet from Ils, whom his lover liked, said of such people:

A reckless person who causes a storm in the sea in the morning and sets fire to the sea in the middle of winter.

A person who walks without trembling.

Riding on the waves, Irina put her hand to his lips and shouted something hard. Although her voice could not be heard on land, Illenoa smiled faintly as she prepared to meet her Irina.

While cheering that one day that cry will reach a little more people.

THE END.

Epilogue 1. Love Sickness

1-1.

Irina was sitting in the corner of her dressing room, biting the tip of her pen.

Nodiac top was in a fairly large state compared to the early days of its establishment. A branch was created and the headquarters moved to a more pleasant place, but she still used to stay in a small dressing room on Kissana Street.

Because there was a lot of work here, and it was much easier to concentrate.

But before long, her dressing room became noisy.

“Boss, what are you going to do? He's here again."

One of her staff came up behind Irina's back and whispered, she frowned slightly. An uncontrollable nervousness slipped from her hand as she put her pen down.

When Irina turned her head, already behind her staff, a man of her stout build was grinning.

“Irina, how are you?”

“Yes, yes. But I think we saw it too.”

Joshua Jefferson.

He was a merchant based in Ils, focusing on Eastern trade. When Irina returned to Ils to dispose of her shop, she first met her in the Archduke's office.

Joshua Jefferson was a man on the road to success as a trader. In addition, it was Honam, where the tea grown in a good family was intact.

He was well-educated and versed in the Imphenon language as well as the Igeuni and Kisen literature. He said that he got along quite well with Irina, both for business and personal interests.

Then one day, Jefferson Sangju appeared in Cheyenne Port with a somewhat suspicious sound that he had visited for business.

Irina was blinded by her spices from her East. At first she welcomed him, but his demeanor was somehow getting worse as the days went on. It was because his actions were suspicious to anyone who looked at it.

Asking a woman who has her lover to ask for tea from time to time or to ask about her dinner schedule was definitely something that crossed the line.

"Yes. I wanted to see you every day, but he wasn't at the store yesterday because he was busy.”

"Well… … .”

“How is your time today? Could you give me a chance to ask for a cup of tea?”

"no! No. I was just about to leave work.”

Irina, who answered with her sword-like speed, soon scratched her cheek and looked down at her own desk.

On her desk were piles of papers and even shards of bread that had left teeth marks from a bite.

Anyway, it didn't look like he was just about to leave work.

“Then give me the honor of taking the Lady all the way to her home.”

She had a very shaky expression on her face.

Ten years ago, she was a phrase that she had only heard from articles that worked as writers later. Of course, even now, the count's elderly employees habitually used such tones.

However, the intention of the young foreign merchant was not a habit, but an obvious task.

Irina finally took a deep breath. She had a face that was quite awkward to say this again.

“Lord, I think I told you yesterday, I have a very handsome lover. She makes a lot of money and her personality is… … It seems normal, but he's really nice to me anyway. No, and leaving all of this aside, why am I showing my house to an outsider?”

When she asked the question openly, his expression became quite serious.

“I have been thinking of you ever since I talked to you at Ils. Especially since I came to Kissen. Give me a fair chance to get to know you too.”

But she was listening to him with a curious face, and she asked, Irina.

“Lord Jefferson. Why should I do that?”

“… … .”

“I don’t want to give anyone an equal chance with my lover, no matter what.”

Her love for her lover was not philanthropy. So the chance was originally exclusive, and she said Irina and she would always favor Illenoa.

What's so unfair about that?

“I hope we can continue to do good deals in the future. Seriously. But if you keep doing this, you can't work with Jefferson. So, I ask you not to make it any more uncomfortable.”

“… … Irina.”

"I'm sorry if I've been too direct, but honestly, I'm starting to get a little annoyed now."

Her staff looked at Irina with her anxious face. It was because she felt that she had suffered greatly in the past few days and was giving her a warning.

And when the warning didn't work, it was almost obvious what their boss would follow.

Irina had been restless on her bed before. Because her Ile Noah had been watching her paper for the thirtieth minute by her side.

In a letter from Joshua Jefferson to her dressing room, she swears she had never seen her before.

She let Irina gasp her sighs.

“Why did you read it for so long?”

“… … .”

Even after Juan Manuel was executed, Illenoa did not withdraw her dressing room and the people she had pasted around her Irina. Her threat was still there, and she knew Irina well enough.

Although she's been concerned about the presence of men in her store lately, Ile Noah apparently had no sympathy for her until yesterday.

But the moment she saw that her letter, which should have come to her, was in her Illenoa's hands, she realized that Irina knew she knew everything and that her facts were vexing.

“No, what is written on it… … .”

Irina tried to snatch her letter away from her, but Ilea Noah silently avoided the hand.

I mean, to be honest, it came before me, so I wanted to ask if I deserved to see it too. But she seemed very offended by his mood, and she was keeping an eye on it, because she could understand Irina's discomfort.

Illenoa, who had avoided her hand, brought her paper back to her eyes and stared at it for a long time.

It would have been better if she said something, but it was very uncomfortable for Irina to do that without changing her expression.

“… … .”

Glancing at her sideways, the letter appeared to be written in Ilse, except for the recipient and the greeting.

But she said that Ilea Noah had a good brain, and she still remembered the foreign language she had learned ten years ago. Although she was not as good as Irina, she could read and pronounce it fluently.

He finally recites a verse of her letter aloud. His voice was smooth and cool.

“Taeyang I met again in Kissen… … .”

Irina made a face that she said, "Uh-uh-oh."

what the hell is that She said that she read a lot of books, and that's why people shouldn't learn love through writing. Her expression was so disgusting that she trembled.

"Sun… … .”

“Hey, why are you thinking about that!”

"ha… … . I’m not funny.”

“I feel very bad. But it seemed like he had an exaggerated personality in the first place. Don't put too much... … .”

“He has eyes for a crazy pervert bastard… … .”

“… … .”

Irina looked at Illenoa with a face that was much more ferocious than her before. Coughing awkwardly, she quickly snatched away her correspondence as Ilea Noah stared into the air.

Now I didn't even care about anything. She literally tore her paper up and threw it on the floor of her room.

It was a seed of calamity and strife that had nothing better to hold.

But this time, Illenoa looked at the pieces of paper scattered on the floor with a cool gaze.

“I just can’t let it go.”

Irina sighed and looked at Illenoa.

Because it sounded to her as if I should kill you or make you unhappy.

Illenoa was a cynical, but quite joking man. But he has never been so blunt when it comes to matters like this.

She sat clinging to Illenoa, shuddering, and looking into his face.

“Illenoa, that person is a foreigner. When there are a lot of diplomatic disputes like these days, if you touch foreign merchants carelessly, it will be a big deal.”

“… … .”

“Are you talking about that too? Is not it?"

“… … .”

"Huh?"

Irina took his hand and asked several times. She seemed to be compelled to answer, but she was in fact a stern request not to do her risky thing.

However, Ilenoa, unable to control her displeasure and jealousy, was even more silent today.

“Why don’t you answer me?”

“… … .”

"you… … You don't believe me, do you?"

“… … .”

“What is it, is it true? I've seen it a few times at Il's, when I signed a contract, and when I came to the store, I drank tea a couple of times. Really. I said that I had a lover, and I refused enough... … .”

As Irina muffled her lips, he finally responded with a sigh.

“I never doubted you. I didn't even say it that way.”

“Okay, then, relax a little. I really didn't do anything embarrassing to you. I understand how bad it feels, but when you stand up like that, I keep looking at you.”

The day was good enough. But when Irina tried to somehow solve the situation with her kind words, he reluctantly nodded her head.

Irina had her face drained of her soul while doing something similar to her scruffy.

She was so exhausted that she stared at the floor of her room for a while.

“… … .”

Those discarded pieces of letters were the culprit behind this tiring situation. She suddenly started using her feet to push her paper under her bed.

But when Ile Noah saw her trash going under the bed, she frowned.

She knew that even Irina couldn't stand it. But she only decided that this side would be much better than leaving him out of sight.

Besides, this was Irina's room.

“I’ll tell you to clean it up tomorrow morning. I think I'll have nightmares if I watch it before going to bed. Just be patient today.”

Putting her paper completely out of sight, she saw Illenoa's expression and she laughed involuntarily. She sometimes made her laugh in a strange way.

Irina glanced at Ilea Noah, examining her mood, and then Irina climbed up on his lap and sat down.

Illenoa, who was staring at her actions as she was doing her, made Irina's determination to wrap her arms around her neck, and smirked crookedly.

I am well aware that this terrible aegyo only comes out when I feel like it or when it is necessary. But she couldn't shake it off, and she couldn't stop her heart from loosening.

He supported her Irina's waist and whispered scornfully.

“They said there were no men in Ils, it was all a lie.”

“That and this are very different in chronological order, Illinois.”

She was a bit of a thorny joke, but she could tell that Irina was definitely feeling her better than before. But no matter what, I must have been the type to work more at Ils than Kissen, so I shouldn't be making jokes like this.

Irina grasped her mood, and she moved to sit a little deeper on his thigh. She said she was deliberately touching sensitive areas.

His expression was so honest and accurate that he laughed out loud.

"want to do?"

"Huh."

“Aren’t you doing this to make me feel better?”

“… … .”

Irina paused for a moment what she was doing and fell into thoughts.

“Why can’t you answer me?”

“Because I can’t say it’s not completely.”

"is that so."

As Ilea Noah smiled low and tried to pull her away, Irina shook her head and grabbed his neck tightly.

“But I’m not the kind of person who asks me to do it on days I don’t want to do it. It means that what you want to do is right.”

“It’s a bit daunting, but… … .”

Ile Noah narrowed her eyes.

“It doesn’t happen often that you tell me to do it first, so I won’t take any time off.”

He grabbed her Irina and walked out of her bed.

As Illenoa made herself stand leaning against her wall, she blinked her eyes because she didn't know her English.

He put her hand under her skirt, pulled down Irina's underwear, lifted one of her legs, and rolled up her dress, which fluttered at the end of her skirt.

Irina grabbed one of her white thighs by Ile Noah, twisted her body to avoid her gaze, and whispered as if giving her a pint glass.

“Can’t we do it with a normal posture?”

It was the first time I had been in this position.

“You don’t like it?”

“More than that… … It’s kind of like a beast.”

“Originally, they are all beasts. Do you want me to be a gentleman in bed?”

Illenoa laughed and licked Irina's neck more explicitly.

“Ugh… … .”

Blowing her breath along her neckline, Irina let out her agonizing sound. Ile Noah watched with her darkened eyes goosebumps on her neck and shoulders.

Irina bit her lip and tried to bear her irritation, but as his lips ran up her neckline and reached her ear, she eventually pushed her shoulder a little.

“… … Take it slow.”

"I'm sorry… … .”

Irina glanced at Ilenoa slightly.

He is lying. If I was even a little sorry or had the heart to do it slowly, I wouldn't have rubbed her lower body and rubbed her ass even at this moment.

“I’m not sorry at all.”

"that's right. I'm not really sorry... … .”

Irina, who was both funny and terrified of her, bit her Ilenoa's forearm with her shirt. She quickly opened her mouth to avoid any pain, but he let out a low laugh as if it was surprisingly funny.

“Are you going to bite me now? Or is this your sexual orientation?”

“… … what is this again is this a door? Did you bring it?”

“I wish I had informed you in advance.”

In fact, there were many times when he wanted to push Irina even harder in her bed. She would always feel her urge to bite, chew and swallow.

Ilenoa bit her half-naked white shoulders. When he felt her familiar body odor on her skin, she became confused and wanted to bite her off, but in the end he buried only her lips and grinned.

“I can’t.”

I'm afraid you won't like it

When she turned away from him, she said Ilea Noah was the person she took for granted that she was hated. She could do something she didn't like if she needed to.

But she said that from the moment Irina cared for his mood, she valued him the most, and from the moment she threw her own life at her, Illenoa became a person who seldom did her deeds she would really hate her. .

So he was a naked stranger who opened his coat in the cold, but revealed himself hidden from the sun.

After burying her face in her shoulder and laughing for a long time, Ile Noah finally picked up Irina and came back to her bed.

Irina frowned a lot, not knowing why he was doing this.

“I do it again in bed.”

“… … .”

“If you go from there to the end, I think you will get sick tomorrow.”

After laying her Irina down and tying her hair for a long time, he gently pulled her from the lips.

Epilogue 1. Love Sickness

1-2.

The dressing room staff were looking at Irina with anxious eyes.

For a while, she only went to the branch, and did not go to the clothing room or general store. This is because the upper office had much more restricted access to outsiders.

Torn apart by her unread letters, she felt it was for everyone to not run into any Ils merchants at all.

However, Irina couldn't hide her embarrassment when she ran into Jefferson's upper state once more in her dressing room after a long absence from work.

She clearly heard yesterday afternoon that the ship atop Jefferson had set sail... … Why is this man here?

“… … .”

The usual display of affection between young men and women was clearly crossing the line. And Irina, who thought she looked funny, was very upset.

She was literally just doing business. She was meeting a business partner for business reasons.

Would this have happened if I had been Illeno or Juan Manuel?

In her early years, Irina, who was ignorant of even saying that a young woman was doing business, pouted her lips.

“Did you read the letter I sent you?”

The man spoke politely, but she did not say anything to Irina and organized her hangers.

All her staff knew she was messing around with something she didn't need to tidy up. But she did not dissuade anyone. There was a fine vein on the store manager's neck.

“I'm used to what I'm saying, but my writing skills aren't the best. I wrote it in Japanese without fear of getting hurt.”

“… … .”

Irina kept running around her shop, avoiding him. Because she didn't want to mix things up.

The next day, she found some cool Illenoa and said that she was better off just ignoring it. She said that there are idiots in the world who think that mixing words gives them room.

But even in the midst of this, she felt Irina getting hotter on her top. Her character was mean as she listened to what she wanted to say.

Eventually she turned to Irina and turned towards him.

“I’m sorry, but I didn’t actually read it,” she said. I'm upset that my lover cares. Illenoa has a very delicate and sensitive personality. She also has such a pretty flower-like charm.”

“… … Did you?”

"Yes. Don't send me anything like that anymore."

Her staff glanced at Irina and the man who was hovering around her with her perplexed eyes.

She's such a disgusting tee, no matter how courteous her demeanor was, this was bullying. Above all, she was Irina, and she was a person with whom she had affection. If she was like the old days, she was in a situation where there was nothing to say even if she accepted a duel request.

But people just can't say it out loud, but she actually has a similar story to Count Schuberg. Isn't it a famous rumor that her top lord proposed three times to Irina, who was her fiancée?

But she seemed to have forgotten all of her past, and although she tickled other men, Ilea Noah loved it terribly. She was proof that she could rhyme with her pitiful flowers to point to Schuberg's upper lord.

“I feel very bad today. So please go away.”

“Why are you in a bad mood?”

Ilenoa was absolutely right. Once she started shuffling her words, the conversation continued.

“You said it. That letter you sent me a few days ago caused unnecessary emotional exhaustion with my lover.”

"It's sad to feel bad for you, but it could be good news for me."

“… … What are you talking about now?”

Irina felt the ties of her reason gradually being severed.

“Why aren’t you going to Ils?”

“We couldn’t return without a promise like this, so only a few people were sent first.”

“It was just one go. There is no ship to Ils in Kissen.”

“That’s it. It's because of you, so if you're worried about me, please take responsibility."

He was a wealthy man who could want any number of her ships or her crew, but he joked about Irina. And that pointless joke exploded her gear Irina.

“No, why am I responsible for that?! Why can't you hear her like this? Is my native language proficiency wrong? Can you speak Japanese?”

The man looked perplexed when she suddenly burst into tears, who had always adhered to her cold attitude from start to finish. But that was all she thought was sudden, and those who knew her well Irina thought she had endured it for quite some time.

She said that a seat makes a person, and when a person rises to a high position, her patience increases and she seems to try to keep her dignity.

“Irina, have I been very rude?”

When her man asked, grabbing her own wrist, Irina bit her teeth.

“Put this down.”

“… … .”

“Let me tell you.”

When he did not let go of herself, she had Irina's face very absurd. But for a moment, she said in a gloomy voice.

“I am a person.”

“… … .”

“It sounds like a joke, but I'm not joking. Really put this down.”

She told Irina to change her mind and live a good life, and she was sending her signal not to provoke me.

And when the store manager, who appears to have reached her critical point, blew the ultimatum, her staff went bust. Those who read their will to never let it go, secretly began to remove things that could become weapons.

However, Irina regained her reason sooner than she thought.

She doesn't lose her temper easily, but at the moment of her loss, there appears someone who does her harm on a much greater scale than herself.

“… … Illenoa.”

Darren, who followed her as soon as she received her report, was a dismayed face. He quietly shook her head to her Irina.

The situation everyone was worried about happened just like that.

In fact, everyone may have been certain of this situation. Illenoa was a person who closely watched and remembered her daily routine, which Irina herself often forgets.

Slowly walking towards Irina, he paused for a moment. His gaze was on only one place, and it was her Irina's wrist, which Joshua was holding.

Staring at it, Illenoa turned her gaze into the air and smiled ha ha.

And without hesitation, his hand went into her own arms.

Irina, who knew what was in her arms, was startled. Startled, she shook off her hand and ran. And she hugged Ilea Noah tightly.

She almost grabbed him, wanting to cripple both of her hands.

She said, “I was just trying to stay because of your position… … .”

“… … .”

“It wasn’t supposed to be like that from the beginning.”

He easily pulled her arm away from her Irina and put her hand back into her arms.

“I will kill you.”

"Hey! Are you crazy now?! no way!"

Irina was so startled that she continued to cling to her arm of her Illenoa.

Making her fists and using her sword with murderous intent were two completely different things. Now even the king had laws, and if he behaved like he used to, even Schuberg couldn't be completely safe.

Irina rushed her chin to Darren and the members of Schuberg. I meant to put it somewhere out of sight. However, the members were unable to move against the will of the upper class.

Irina eventually spoke to the Ils merchant.

“Joshua, just go. I don’t want to see anything worse in the foreign land.”

For the first and last time, she called his first and last name instead of his first and last name. It was a sign that I was giving a sincere warning, so I had to figure it out.

But she didn't know that it was hurting Illenoa even more.

Irina asked Irina, who had been watching with her cold eyes as Jefferson Upper Lord left her seat. Her voice was just cold.

“Why are you blocking it?”

“Why are you blocking it, what do you mean, it’s natural.”

However, he shook her head and denied Irina's words.

“I know you hate to be disturbed. So it was just there. But we are not officially dating.”

“… … .”

“Then I don’t even have the right to meddle.”

He spit out the word right and made a slight impression.

Irina didn't know how she was going to react, but Ile Noah said she felt like she was offended by her own words.

“I don't see any other bastards beating my girl. If my standards are different from yours... … ha."

“… … .”

“I’m sorry for that, but I still can’t tolerate this kind of situation.”

Irina looked up at Ilea Noah with her face that she did not know what to say. She licked her lips several times and hesitated.

She never said she shouldn't meddle in this, and she never did. It wasn't meant to be a big legal problem.

"I'm not saying you shouldn't interfere. So it looks like it's drying out? Why are you still talking so sadly?”

“… … .”

“I’m sorry if I made you feel that way, but it really has to be your mistake.”

Irina looked at him with her hanging gaze. Her eyes were eager to convey something, and as she looked at it, her mind wandered once more, and Ile Noah turned her head slightly.

“… … Leave this on for a second.”

"Nope."

“… … .”

Irina spoke bluntly, as if she had been grumpy. But after her hesitancy, he eventually pushed her away.

Irina grabbed her arm once more, but she slipped it away, and he hurried out of her dressing room.

“… … .”

There was an extremely awkward atmosphere inside the store.

Those who witnessed the fight between men and women transparently from the morning were embarrassed. It was bloody, but it was also childish, and even though neither of them had ordinary personalities, I thought that they loved it a lot because it was hard to be patient.

Her Darren, worried about her Irina standing around her head, approached her.

"miss."

“… … Did he possibly follow him now?”

Darren paused a bit. She seemed shocked and came to comfort her, because Irina unexpectedly pointed out her most important problem.

Coughing, he replied.

“Don’t worry too much, the upperclassmen followed.”

“… … .”

“It will be nothing special. Perhaps.”

“You call that a horse?”

At her carefree reply, Irina raised her eyes.

You have to trust people you trust. The members of the upper class were not following common sense and justice, but following the orders of the upper class.

“Go and dry yourself. All go! No, seriously, why did you come so many times just to watch!”

Irina muttered as she pushed the people out the door.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
  6. raisha lionel

raisha lionel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankkk youu for your spoilers:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    Plzzz spoil us moree with r19 chapters:aww::aww:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    Sitrixxx likes this.
  7. ellanica

ellanica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically, what you're saying is...
    The ML blackmailed and cheated his way into FL's heart. Cornering a desperate man and forcing him to choose between his beloved and his dying sister. Wow, what a scumbag ML. Idk if it's Soveshit level of shittiness, but close. Thanks for the spoilers, though.

8. oblique.7

oblique.7 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    which chapter is this?

9. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Till now what I know from the spoilers- Someone said that Ludwig vl die...How? Idk...

10. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is a scary motherfucker

11. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that's just pathetic. The dude broke off a perfectly happy couple because of his desperation to have her, I knew he wasn't the best but c'mon!
    He took major advantage of FL being in actual debt to him and even FL seems to understand why Ludwig choose his family because both of them were cornered into making shitty decisions.
    That's coercion and possibly some form of entrapment. Dick move.

So....does he get better or worse I'm afraid to ask in all honesty.

12. Kiriari

Kiriari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IMO, with how naive MC is, I don't think she would've survived being with Ludwig even if ML didn't break them up. MC have no skills to make money, and is too proud to suffer any indignations that comes with doing commoners' work. Ludwig doesn't seem to be doing well financially and is seen serving MC whenever she comes over. Money is the number one issue that breaks relationships. I like Ludwig and I think him accepting the deal with ML is probably the best thing for him, there's no way he can afford MC in the long run.

13. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk why but the MC reminds me of the character “Stella” from “for Stella”. She irritates me for some reason I legit don’t know why.

zoefleyl, Naant, aymara88 and 7 others like this.
  14. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! I had the same feeling after reading first manhwa chapters! She looks like an arrogant noble girl who can’t actually do anything herself but goes around and brings trouble relying on her family name.
    I want to give this novel/manhwa a chance, because I like plots where ML is a villain, so I really hope that all MC’s words about wanting to marry her ex are more of a role play and that she has feelings for ML already and mentions her ex only because she feels guilty she’s moved on from their love. I also really hope all ML/MC bedroom interactions are wholeheartedly consensual, not because he’s a man in power and she can’t say anything against it.
    Otherwise the plot looks like a maniac is keeping a girl hostage because of his obsession and at the end she gets a Stockholm syndrome and thinks she’s ok with him, because an alternative is to go die on streets.

mmem, Calypso Noir, nielyti and 7 others like this.
  15. Yamanka

Yamanka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno why you can think her like that, yes she's the only child. But remember she lived with luxury besides that she's an intelligent woman in her time. What do you expect from a noblewoman who was devastated by bankruptcy. Do you expect someone who has never done chores to start doing housework right away? At least she tries, she's trying to fix her life, trying to pay off her family debt, taking care of her sick father, trying to help her BF (Luwi).

She still has passion and never gives up, trying to learn new things, earn money by teaching and never selling her body. Even in her difficult circumstances she still maintains her relationship with Luwi, repeatedly rejects ml. For me, fl is a wonderful woman who wants to progress even though she's not perfect but she has desires to improve herself more

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  16. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story makes me uncomfortable. It's easy to ship an MC and ML when the MC's ex is a piece of shit but it's so hard (for me at least) to cheer for this relationship when her ex is a sweetheart and the ML basically forced the MC to sell herself to him knowing she has no other choice.

This is one ML I will struggle to love. I like his perseverance and how he overcame his abusive family but everything with the MC is just wrong.

17. Muskaan2004

Muskaan2004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No she isn't intelligent if she were then she wouldn't have chosen the subjects that no one cares about she just chose them cuz her professor was lenient in those subjects and let her sleep i understand that she lived in luxury but if you see more of these manhwas than you can see if someone of a noble family is the only child then they are given proper education on how to be the head and if she were intelligent then her house wouldn't have fallen to bankruptcy cuz there some signs you can see if you are going to be bankrupt and as she chose those easy subjects which didn't help her in any way if isn't for the ml she would would have been someone's mistress you see and would be sold to someone as a slave

Am_elf, zoefleyl, Minaeli and 7 others like this.
  18. Fallon Ashryver

Fallon Ashryver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading the manhwa and was really uncomfortable with how the relationship between the leads are built-up. I opted to check some spoilers to see if it gets better somehow, but based on what I've read so far...eugh, I think I'm gonna have to drop this . It is interesting, but not enough to tolerate how toxic their whole relationship is. BUT I could be wrong, I've only read a few chapters and seen some spoilers. Maybe there is a redeeming arc or something. I'll try and wait for some spoilers again and maybe reconsider reading this again. I JUST REALLY HATE ROMANTICIZING TOXICITY. And so far, this one seems to take that whole idea and ran with it.

19. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same... I don't feel any good, heart to heart connection between the leads. Buying her ex to get her is just so wrong. This shows that many can buy everything, even love. I can't really blame her ex because he is very desperate for the sake of his sick sister, that make him such a responsible guy. He let her go because he knows he can't make her live in a luxury life cuz he doesn't have anything. But to know that fl accepts ml after what he did to break them apart, is just wrong. Aren't you supposed to be there for your partner at their lowest? Isn't that's what love is? In the end, she choose a rich guy over her ex who even tho he doesn't have much, he could give you a genuine love that you deserve, not a dangerous, obsessive guy with lots of money. That ain't healthy. I feel so bad for her ex:cry:

20. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But blind self-sacrifice is also not healthy. From one of the manhwa chapters it sounded like MC was trying her hardest to work to get money for her boyfriend. It looked like she was working and he was only “giving his love and moral support” to her. If she can’t find a job with her low qualifications then her next step was really to be sold as a slave because she couldn’t return loans she has been taking here and there. Should she have sacrificed her life for her lover who was sitting at home and whining how he feels bad for not supporting her? Idk
    For now there are no lovable characters in this novel, MC behaves arrogant and is not very smart, ML is an obsessed stalker in a powerful position and the boyfriend is a lazy bum who really only cares about his family. I desperately hope that the author has twisted the plot in this direction to spark an interest and with every new chapter we’ll get more of a background story that will show all their relationships in a bit different light.

Lunicylle, Eodez, Le_Tired and 6 others like this.