LCD Elixir Supplier

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by SerialBeggar, Dec 26, 2018.

1. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh wow a fanboy is replying to posts that are months old.

you need to reread the novel if you think they have not harmed him.

it's also nice how you ignored the fact that he used his skills to hurt the innocent, ignored the mastermind who sent people to harm him and his family and only crippled the goons. and then later when the masterminds come begging for his help, he goes to help them merrily.

anyway you dont have to respond because you're blocked.

this is for you who only cherry pick the good parts of the novel that you like, read them in your own weird way and tell people that its still worth a read when it clearly isn't.

2. GingerMessiah

GingerMessiah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t pointed any good parts. I pointed out your flawed points in your arguments only. When someone block the others you know who has issues.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    Nonexistance and bloddyrose like this.
  3. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, blocking someone is proof that i cant be bothered with the person and youre one of those people now.

4. MithunmavilA

MithunmavilA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to ch628 . around 100+ chapter no news about tong wei.he didn't care about what happened to her too..what happened to there love life.. anyone read complete raw..pls tell

5. deanadiktus

deanadiktus day-night reversal

Reading List:
    Link
    Give up on tong wei..I jump read far but missed the part of their break up...Su Xiaoxue fully recovered and went back to school and seems to be now intimate to wang yao.... Also the Gou boy visiting her turns to stalker mode(having the thought of "you're not yet married to him so I still have a chance" and " you will be free if suddenly he died")... Also seems like wang yao have apprentices/helpers... There is also the old Miao family who also deals with medicine(surely an enemy).

The last part action seems to be the death of the Gou boy(I think wang yao hit him and left for dead)

The things around the end of the novel is quite rushed... Su Xiaoxue graduated, have a private wedding, talking about going bavk to nanshan and having kids.(the end)

6. GingerMessiah

GingerMessiah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She kind of met her ex boyfriend who happens to be a disciple of the main character’s enemy. She didn’t accept the ex boyfriend but she became confused so slowly grew apart from the main character. Similar to real life when girlfriends have their heads turned by the ex and lead to relationship falling apart. Tong Wei and main character had different goals in the first place. They were never meant to be together.

The thing with some slice of life novels not every character endings will get tidied up. Not every bad guy will be killed. But like what deanadiktus the ending was very abrupt. The author started a new novel more action packed think he got tired of writing a slow story. Quite disappointing.

bloddyrose likes this.
  7. Julles

Julles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

For me honestly the biggest problem with the story was (as far as i got which was up to the 200 chapter) was that the relationship seemed very forced like now he should be in a relatioship and then they just threw a, girl at him with no regars of him wantinf to be a hermit and she being a city girl.... it was just completly unnatural on all levels.... it felt wrong too cuz i mostly saw him as a kinda weak personality which could have used a strong back up and support if that would have been a girl or a man either way would have been fine but not this.... happens before though great stories where the author suddenly decides and now the mc needs a girlfriend or a boyfriend.... ruined alot of books

8. yoohime97

yoohime97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    well too bad i only found this review recently only after i read almost 1000 chaps... and yes this is the most hateful MC u can get... the author tried to play logical explanation here but he failed and the novel just became trash.
    The love story is the worst though it is not the main point but it showed how the author maybe got an amnesia and just forgot TOng wei, and after a hundreds of chaps the mc just accepted another girl to be his lover... what a d1ck MC....
    i do not recommend this novel...dont tire yourself out....

9. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there's a reason why my review on the novel's NU page is the top review lol

but yea there were also some people defending this novel which is just...lol...

10. Anotherdusk

Anotherdusk New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read till 1000.Now, first of all, the novel is very good and all the bullshit being spouted about the MC being arrogant and hurting innocent people is disappointing.I have read almost all the novels that came on webnovel like badge in azure, immortal's poison, a novel baout a cat with the soul of a human, to the latest works of Wuxiaworld and other independent sites too(Age of adepts, Peerless Battle spirit, Human Emperor) and i must say that read for yourself first and then go and seek opinions and judgements. If i had read these drivels before starting the novel, i would have missed a gem.That's all.It is a gem and will remain so, depsite all the bullshit people spout to drive the potential readers away.

I will clarify somethings-:
    1.The disease that are cured here are Cancer, burns, poisons but they are not instantly cured but take a long time, so magical realism does not mean the he can cure you instantly of cancer or anything else.
    2.Using power to harm the innocents.
    (A) LET ME ASK YOU, if a lady who has several lovers and abortions come to you for treatment and you tell her to change her life style and then she starts to misbehave and use her advantages to create problems for you.
    (B) Many rich people come to look for him and most of them spout nonsense and create problems for him by sending lackeys and goons.Someone asked here that he could not treat the root of the problem.Let me tell you, that person does not have the law and soceity in his eyes.The author has clearly written that there are many provinces and many powerful families present, there are monks who cultivate THE WAY OF TAO as him, but not a stray one is mentioned till now.They realize that they are not invincible.IDK BUT THE PERSON WHOS AID THIS SHOULD REALIZE THAT THIS IS THE REASON THAT EVEN IF A SUPERHUMAN STARTS KILLING, POLITICS ASIDE, HE WOULD BE DETAINED OR KILLED.

(C) Most of the times he tell people to change their lifestyle because the problem would be automatically solved.Example-One of them had excessive sex and eat a lot of meat, so Wang Yao told him to change and then inserted his Qi to prevent him from doing so, out of goodwill, but the person complained and Yao removed it.(He was an acquaintance of one of his partners or influential patients)

Also, some of them would go and look for his parents if he would not treat them.Otherwise, they would try to threaten him, but he would scare them off by rupturing their eardrums<---- "this happend a few number of time when you consider the overall patient turnover".

(D)He could not go and treat patients.This accusation is because he could not go at the starting of the novel, he had a limitation but as he interacted with several other traditional medical practitioners and developed like Primordial spirit soup which increases corporeity and other medicines, he matured. A time when he could not treat the patient was also because the guy was a sexual offender, someone who harassed women and beat up their bf's by goons.Other times, it is the overbearing attitude of the patients family members.I DARE YOU TO SHOUT INSIDE A CLINIC, WHEN YOU ARE IN THE WRONG AND THEN YOU CAN SEE YOURSELF GET SLAPPED IN THE FACE AND ON YOUR BUTT OUTSIDE, IN FRONT OF THE IT.The one who said it, he/she should stop reading novel's.

(E) AND READ THE POST OF THE GUY " GINGER MESSIAH".

3. THE NOVEL TURNS INTO A INTRIGUE/THRILLER NOVEL, NOT PROPER CULTIVATION.THEY GAIN ENLIGHTENMENT LIKE SEEING A SNOWFLAKE DRIFT AWAY, E.T.C. IT IS LIKE A BIT OF THRILLER+ INTRIGUE FROM POISON AND MEDICINAL ORGANIZATION(from the dynasty of Emperor Ming/Qing)+ REVENGE.Not the MC but the one organization and a person below, which are also based on medicinal knowledge.

These are thousand valley of medicine and king pharmacist here and another organization.So, when you will read about it in around chapter 400 to 900, (sry idk but the author writes with patience and his writing gives the exact same feeling), you will feel all of it coming together and it comes together in a beautiful way, like crime novels in West show or reiterate about the crimes when new clues come up

VALLEY OF THOUSAND MEDICINE AND KING PHARMACIST(SOMEONE WHO WILL MAKE YOU STAND IN A LINE FOR WEEKS AND WHEN YOUR TURN COMES AFTER WEEKS , MAY TURN YOU AWAY FOR BAD MOOD.HE ALSO CHARGES A LOT AND HAS A WERID TEMPER. IN THE NOVEL, WANG YAO TREATED SOMEONE HE FAILED TO TREAT AS THE KING PHARMACIST USED POISON AS MEDICINE WHICH IN THE LONG RUN WAS NOT EFFECTIVE.

The valley is suspicious as they are trying to get people from outside for revenger, internal strife, human experimentation and to pursue eternal life and one fo them wanted to get revenge on Wang Yao's partner/friend and infested the whole village with insects but Wang Yao killed all of them, save for one, which turned out to be Tong Wei's bf who left her.

4. TONG WEI, the name of the first girlfriend was destined not to be with him as she wanted to pursue a city life but Wang Yao was okay with it.Now, her ex-bf came up and a)SHE WAS THE ONE WHO GOT CONFUSED and B) She met him outside and once inside the house too, when it was the final moment she was mentioned(till chapter 1000).
    So, IT WAS DESTINED TO END. WANG YAO HAD THOUGHT ABOUT IT, SHIELDED THE GIRL FROM BAD INFLUENCES( at her office) AND DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER, EVEN WHEN BOTH OF THEM WERE IN THE MOOD, SIMPLY BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT ANYONE OF THEM TO REGRET OR DO SOMETHING WHEN THEY BOTH HAVE NOT MADE THEIR FINAL DECISION.(This is something i appreciate as Emotional maturity should be given a boost in all countries so that people find and marry those whom they like being with and could dedicate themselves to, not with someone who later turn out to be a asshole or a slut.

Being an emotionally mature person, you could tell what drives a relationship is not sex but the daily lifestyle of the person.Sex is something which you can learn with your partner when you meet your destined one, it is not a goal to achieve or a trophy, nor are you sexually repressed if you cannot have it or you are a gay ( if you are straight) , but people frown upon that because they could not control their urges and simply give a textbook reason that it is due to puberty and hormonal imbalance, sorry but even in under developed countries, you will still be called an asshole if you give this reason against this argument. Arrange marriages, nowadays, when decided take about 1- 4 or 5 years to marry because they date each other and people have determined about the past, present of each other.

5. TL;DR- THE NOVEL IS GOOD, SLOW PACED BUT NOT SO SLOW PACED WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND THE SUBTLE ESSENCE OF INTRIGUE, HAS FACTION CLASHING AND THE MC IS NOT ARROGANT BUT SOMEONE WHO TELLS YOU CHANEG YOUR LIFESTYLE AS MOST OF THE TIME, IT IS THE LIFESTYLE THAT CREATES PROBLEMS ON PUR HEALTH.

ALL THE REVIEW'S WHERE IT IS WRITTEN THAT IT IS TRASH, MC IS ARROGANT, INNOCENT KILLED, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO DO NOT READ THE NOVEL CORRECTLY OR ARE NEWBIES.WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN LIKE ME, YOU WOULD HAVE READ ALL TRASHY OR ATLEAST PICKED OUT SOMETHING GOOD FROM THEM AND THEN,

SleepingBeast and shellymango like this.
  11. tatuia

tatuia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know which chapter is their break?