Spoiler Ellin's Solhwa

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tasnuva, Jul 1, 2020.

1. yes_please

yes_please Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think its really great manhwa and its one of my favourite this year. i am in love with story and art. recently i created edit of this manhwa:) if you dont mind please check it

2. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't drop any spoilers and I'll request if anyone had come here searching for spoilers to go and read the webtoon. It is completed. Sublime art and wonderful plot. One of the best webtoons I've read.

There is no love triangle so don't worry, you don't have to go rooting or having being heartbroken for a second male lead. Everyone is a lead in their own life.

This webtoon is all about when to let go and when to hold back. The will of living and the true meaning of love. The antagonist aren't unlike other villains, it is shown that how and why they chose the path they're on. Their ending is the consequence of their own choice born out of greed, selfishness and the inability to let go. It also covers the behaviour of humans that are unable to let go of the past and are hung up on it destroying themselves as well the people who love them the most. There is much more I can write about this webtoon but I'll stop here. Read for yourself, it will not only entertain you but will also give you some good advices along the storyline.

aineria and Kunoa like this.
  3. Lilian1318

Lilian1318 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here expecting some extras about their marital life :cry::cry::cry: I guess I won’t be getting any because is an original story

4. CosmicGhost

CosmicGhost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why tf would you some to the spoiler forum and just say you arent gonna drop spoilers? wack. lol