Emberassing/painful memories i remember at 3 a.m

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Itssalwa, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Itssalwa

Itssalwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huft it's long to be a long. My life full of shit memories anyway.

Elementary school
    • My deskmate suddenly telling me to sit down, and me who's busy talking and not paying attention to him then blindly follow what he says, the next second my butt touch the floor and all of my classmate were laughing. (they remember it for one fckn month and keeps joking about it) 60% angry because when i remember it again, why didn't i punch that asshole face. 40% emberassed
    • I think it was when i was 4th grade, I'm picking my nose (betch i know it's disgusting, my brain haven't develop yet so I'm still dumb) anyway I'm picking my nose quietly, and i thought no one see what I'm doing, but then someone see me and he told all of his friends, again I'm become a joke. 100% emberassed.
    • When i was in 6th grade, i remember at that time i was fixing curtains, and suddenly one mf shit lift my skirt and took a fuckin a picture, lucky at that time i wore my safety pants. I don't remember what my reaction is. Maybe stood like a statue bc i don't know what to do. 100% extremely upset when i remember it, i want to punch that shit and crush his idiotic brain.
    • 6th grade again. One of my friend telling me, my breast were huge, the word he use is "Toge" (like a slang word i guess, it's mean to someone who have huge breast but in inappropriate/ extremely rude way) I'm emberassed bc he's telling me that when there's a lot of my friends. 100% upset and i want to smack his face rn. And for you dickhead who's calling me Toge, just want to tell you my breast haven't develop since 6th grade.
    Middle school.
    • Confessed bc of truth of dare to the boy i like when i we're in middle school and he responded me like i was a fckn dirt (i touch his shoulder while confessing bc my friend suggest that) and immediately he wipe his shoulder with a tissue, and walk off. (he know it was just a dare) When i remember it— 40% i was emberassed, 60% sad.
    • One time when teacher ask class monitor the names of student in our class, he forgot my name and casually said "oh, there's salwa in our class? Sorry i forgot" we've been in same class for three fuckin years. 70% emberassed at that time and idk why. 30% want to yell at him, how dare he forgot my name just bc i am somehow invisible?!
    • Taking a picture with whole classmates, and my friend (now not anymore) saying that "how dark my skin is, and saying why your lips so dark and huge(?)?" At the time i haven't love my self yet, so I'm obsessed with having light skin to the point i avoided sun like its my enemy. Sigh— Asian (not include east Asian lol) thing who thought white skin is better than dark one, even tho it's their real skin Lmao. Sadly Even my parents alway joking at my skin (my sisters have pale white skin like chinese, while me have dark brown ish skin, people always surprised when know we're sisters from same womb)100% painful to remember it bc my family always saying i am not their child, bc i have DARK SKIN WTF (dw now i love my skin so much lol)
    • Make video for school task, and show it in the front of class. Got called "glow in the dark" a sarcasm bc i have darkkk skin. 100% painfull Memories.
    High school
    • My high school teacher calls me beautiful, and then the boys shouting "What beautiful?!" like mocking me. 60% upset, 40% emberassed
    • One morning I got into class, so anxious bc when on my way to school i encounter one of my classmate, and stupidly i don't wear my legging (my legs full of scars, got them on my childhood days) and i went by motorcycle (uber) so my skirt was lifted up, and yeaa he saw my ugly legs. I thought he wouldn't talk about it, but on break time he and all his shit friends talking and pointing his finger at me who just sit down quietly reading a book saying "yea, her legs is budukan" (fyi budukan refers to the body part that is full of disgusting scars) almost crying 100% sad.
    • One time when school is over, i came home only to know My bag is zipped wide open and no one tell me that. 100% emberassed.
    • One time in debate, i keeps talking my argument And suddenly realize that my argument had no relation at all to Their previous argument. immediately i shut my mouth, and sit down like there's nothing happend. 100% emberassed.
    • When i was in 10th grade, there's competition drawing poster, my classmate Suggest that i should go for it, i keeps saying "i can't, i didn't have the device To draw" but my teacher, approve it Saying "oh you can ask your classmate to lend their laptop for three days" i can't argue bc my classmate saying that one of them will lend me their laptop. And i am weak shit, so i can't argue or saying my oppinion out loud, Then when i came home, I ask in group chat who will lend me a laptop. No one answer. I keep stressing for two days, and crying so hard bc i don't want to disappoint anyone, my mom see me and start crying too lol, Then I'm sick skridksk my mom scolds my teacher via whatsapp So in H-day, i didn't go to school for 2 days lol. When i go to school the next day, I remember how scared i was because I'm afraid my classmate will Bad mouth me saying that I'm a coward. Overthingking really drives me mad. Thankfully no one Talk about that. But my teacher then saying in front of mf class "If you can't do it, say it, don't cancel on H-day. let alone let your mom scold me." whole classmates laughing, i know she's referring to me, but i do sure very much remember i told them i can't, but they dont give a shit. 50% emberassed 50% upset.
    • I was so skinny (around 36 kg even tho I'm 16) and short, my face looks always tired And one time Male classmate asking if i were a drug dealer, Or ever did try a drug because i look like one of those people. Half of them were laughing half of them (girls ofc) saying his jokes went too far, Idk what's so funny about that :blobcry: 100% sad.
    • Got school task to dance, and Male (FUCKIN DUCKIN BOYS WHY YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME FUCKIN ALONE, I NEVER EVER BOTHER YOU BUT WHY MEEEEE?! ) Classmates saying i look like a Stiff skeleton moving its bone, and laughing again. Untill now i don't know what so funny about it. 100% sad.
    Hmm..
    thankyou for all the people who filled my painfull/emberasing memories especially the boys who called me Toge, budukan, glow in the dark, skeleton, drug dealer and etc. Bc of you all I got severe anxiety while talking to opposite sex, and I know i can't like you at all now. :blobneutral:

Damn I'm so bored, that i keep thingking about these stuff. Ugh. :cookie:

Anyway, in here especially my country. Dark skin is still a sHaMefull thing you should get rid of. Girl Comparing skin to another girl who have darker skin than they were and then feeling good about it, it's common thing here, My sisters and fRiEnD alwas do that to me :sweating_profusely:

2. Isabelle

Isabelle Always in love with potatoes (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry to read that :/ hopefully we can help change this beauty standards and see how amazing *real bodies* are!

3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to sleep before you let slip more mortifying secrets and post in some other social media some other late night about how embarrassed you felt sharing shameful secrets in NUF, thereby perpetuating this cycle of embarrassment. :blobwoah:

FIEND and mir like this.
  4. Aqualistic

Aqualistic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol it was courageous of u sharing ur embarrassing and painful moments in life. although Im a guy I can relate to most of it.
    I’ve been told I look like a drug dealer by my brother too, on top of that, I cant seem to deny it literally ive never even touch a cigarette

As for darker skin, I think it’s mostly asian thing, my younger self had trouble with it as my brain automatically associate dark skin with negativities.it’s just on how we perceive it, now I actively try to change my prejudices and it has shown positive result. It’s mostly because of the environment I grew up in. Although it was not explicitly stated that darker skin are bad but it was always implied from media to my parents that whiter skin people are purer, better, innocent etc...

plus it’s engraved in our dna to associate black with evil, impure, sadness etc while white is the opposite; holy, pure, good, etc.

5. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't sleep at 3 am? o.o

6. Cale.henituse

Cale.henituse Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow we are like two sides of a coin but our experiences are almost the same . I've been overweight since elementary school and I haven't even counted how many times I've gone on hunger diets. I would always be red because I was so white no matter how many times I tried to tan, it would only make me redder. Since our family is poor, I was always embarrassed to wear the same clothes on days when we didn't wear school uniforms. Even now, I'm about 90 kilos, even though I say I'm at peace with myself, I can't forgive them and losing weight is still very difficult. people really need to be careful what they say and it hurts to be one of the people who experience it first hand. I'm trying to stay strong and I hope you never lose the courage to talk about what you've been through.
    Sorry i accidentaly wrote it in my language hahaha

7. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    When you were 12? Kids made fun of your huge breasts but at 16 you had only 36kg?
    Are you still 16 or adult now, not sure from the post. Anyway when you grow up you learn to stand up for yourself and there no more cruel kids and most people don't give a fuck, but as a girl you'll need to work on your confidence.

8. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Dam! Life’s a B@tch. Than just for sh#t and giggles his brother and uncles decided to come crash the party.
    @Itssalwa If any one of those time had changed. We wouldn’t have the amazing person that we have today. Although I wish none of that happen to you. I am still glad in a way. That the road you took lead you to us. I believe your a worthwhile friend

9. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    You should repost this title to :saddest moments in life, sorry this happened to you
    I’d tell u mine but I don’t wanna air my sad depressed laundry

also ur only 16, I’m 24 now and I assure u I had moments that were similar but worse. I’d agonize over those memory archives all throughout my teen and early 20s .over time u realize that none of those things in life even matter, it becomes a chapter in ur life. Something that cud just be used to help u grow as a person. Don’t take that shit to heart because none of that shit will matter after ur teen years

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    Cutter Masterson and Noble Ran like this.
  10. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Well said!

FIEND likes this.
  11. Noble Ran

Noble Ran Evil Ordeal

Reading List:
    Link
    Wholesome FIEND moment.

FIEND likes this.