Spoiler Emilone's Temptation Labyrinth

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by rero00, Jul 1, 2020.

1. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers??? I don't speak Korean and I am not of Korean decent either. And I don't have a daum account, or at least they won't let me.

2. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is too interesting. Sadly, no available spoilers here. Sigh.
    Latest translations' at the part where the saintess declared the temple would not help in the subjugations of low rank demons until the person who tried to assassinate her (falling chandelier incident) is punished. I really like her stance. Now, I want to know who the ML is, the brown-haired dude on the cover

toleneram, Scapezz, mmem and 8 others like this.
  3. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seems like reneben are a giant tool. choose one, your duty as high priest or your duty as fishes.

not exactly a great solution but, you can use 2 device (ex: 1 phone for kakao and the other for papago) to translate without screen shot :blobpeek:
    because thats how i MTL XD

its so sad that ridibooks only accept credit card for non korean currency, i dont want to use it since it will worsen my spending habit lol. if only they accept google pay...

Peachyxist and Ophelia_Hecate like this.
  4. calecrush

calecrush Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try this!
    Btw who is the crown prince name?

5. Wynnefleur

Wynnefleur Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! I'm the translator. I translate as I go so I'm only a few chapters ahead.

The ML might be the duke or another guy we haven't met yet. There's a description of the duke having purple red eyes in chapter 15. At least we know that the ML is not Reneben, CP, or Ronella's brother based on descriptions of them.

The Crown Prince's name was not mentioned yet.

I downloaded an extension on chrome to save the images from kakao. It's called ImageAssist Batch Image Downloader, another one is Fatkun

No update this Thursday. I unfortunately have to clean the house that I've been neglecting. Maybe if my husband is nice enough to distract the kids this weekend I can double post ;).

6. calecrush

calecrush Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for ur clarification. Take ur time~
    I just curious, i opened a chapter by chance and i read a conversation between emilone and Prince Alois Esea (idk korean so i might be wong with the name). It might be the ML name tho:sneaky:

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  7. Wynnefleur

Wynnefleur Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been all Your Highness, Crown Prince, etc... so far. Of course I could have missed it in my half asleepyness lol (blame the baby). I kind of like not knowing who the ML yet, the suspense and it shows how badass Emilone is.

8. ishrocks18

ishrocks18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far from what I have read when the chandelier fall it was gonna fall on MC most trusted aid the high priest Reneben. So MC protected him by pushing him out. MC was lying on the floor bleeding but no one care of her they all were worried about FL. Seeing that the nobles took the temple for granted she announced that the temple would not be helping them till they find the culprit as the chandelier was spiked with poison and it's rope was cut by magic. MC told Reneben to not worry as he is kind hearted and wants to help people but MC has made every one not to take any request unless it is a high ranked demon. She had a plan to use FL as a tool during this time to open orphanage, hospital and lower taxes. She have wanted to use FL for this as MC is sure that then all noble men including prince and duke will help.
    But I don't know how she's gonna manipulate FL for this. Was she involved in this?

9. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp that's ultimate boss there. While the princess manipulates the men like tools. The MC uses the princess who manipulates men as her tool lol. Its cool that she takes advantage of the princess rather than knock her down like majority of stories do with fake lotus characters

Maybe I'm talking too soon since we don't have enough spoilers to clarify it. But it would be refreshing if that is the case. It's awesome when MCs are savage but it's boring when it's the usual repetitive tearing other females down arc

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2021
  10. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's the duke coz he has pink hair.

Victoria1676 likes this.
  11. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the setting alone are quite interesting really. usually the temple / church are the baddies but in this novel they are MC hand and feet. also it pretty refreshing that MC like the princess because she makes things interesting while usually they would at each other throat. i think it would be funny if the princess actually doesnt like MC while MC want to get involved as much as possible for them juicy fishes show lol.

also the double chapter is released! thanks translator <3
    the "culprit" are caught but i think the poor girl are just a scapegoat for the real culprit...

12. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I think so too. I think the "real Culprit" is using a scapegoat to escape, and I think MC knows about it as well.
    The FL is hella suspicious, I think she's behind everything. But why would she want to get hurt in the process? Maybe even FL's brother? He did seem to hate the FL.

But how do we know the Demon is not the ML?
    I mean the fishes in the FL's pond are kind of dumb. None of them deserve to be our badass MC's Partner at all.
    In the current chapter, the MC seems to like reading romance novels and picked up a book about Demon's Love. Which again might be the CLUE.

IDK... it's all a hunch.

toleneram, Yukari_me, Tobbit and 28 others like this.
  13. Wynnefleur

Wynnefleur Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right! I completely forgot that detail. I thought I had crossed him out previously but I got excited over him having purple/red eyes.

She has magical abilities too. She may or may not be manipulating people with it.

14. AthyLuver

AthyLuver Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the ML's name is Alois & He's a prince from other country

I didn't read the novel,,,I found it from twitter

https ://twitter(dot)com/camacing3/status/1064654940939804673
    https ://twitter(dot)com/camacing3/status/1066677476053540867
    https ://twitter(dot)com/camacing3/status/1066679576967794688

toleneram, Alniyat, Viliel and 13 others like this.
  15. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LynnLynn, ReaderEli, Mikaa and 2 others like this.
  16. BooklessBookworm

BooklessBookworm Sensible Little Sister ꒰ঌ(⃔ ⌯' '⌯)⃕໒꒱

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we have a male lead? Is this gonna be a romance or nah? The cover makes me curious but there’s no mention of a male lead so that makes me even more curious

17. Nilfiem

Nilfiem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please!!
    wherever the princess goes there is always an accident going on:hmm:

Alniyat and Mikaa like this.
  18. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this one is really good!! i wish they'll make this into a manhwa. everything about this novel is interesting!!!!

i volunteer to distract the kids!! thank you for your hard work translating this!!!!!

Viliel likes this.
  19. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah... The Princess said something about "Her fishes" not falling for her anymore... Geez Lady
    Can you not be acting like an infidel b*tch?? :mad::mad:
    Ppl like sincere and passionate love, not a reverse harem. I wonder if Ronella is also transmigrated from another world.

vannaokuzo, toleneram, Nihu and 9 others like this.
  20. Carroll

Carroll Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious to see when the ML will appear in this story and how they'll meet/interact :hmm::cookie: