LCD Emperor’s Domination

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shance, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Zheya

Zheya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1972: From The Past
    I have to admit, compared to other cultivator fights in other C novels; this fight makes unintentional mockery of foreshadowing and fight executions between OP characters. I mean look at that! Casual space-time fights with terrible consequences, and not just for the sake of breaking apart mountains and splitting oceans. They're basically playing catch with, present vs present with each having their past and future selves casually battling to nonexistence.

Lokumi likes this.
  2. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking, in the 9th world theere was godking, and emperor assailant (powerful godking), and the fact that emperor from the 9th world = 8 will emperor from the 10th. Wouldn't that means that godking are able to fight emperor from the 10th world (at least 1-8 wills emperor) ? It would be awesome to see such a fight.

3. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A emperor from 9 worlds do not have the same power of a 8 will emperor, the HW from them in the 9 worlds have at maximun the same power of 6 HW from 10 world, what happen is that the emperor who ascend train in new techinnes, becaming more powerfull.

4. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy 2019 everybody :p

Lokumi likes this.