Spoiler Emperor and the Female knight

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Feb 7, 2020.

1. SaltMalt

SaltMalt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly,I totally understand that,after this sort of half way mark in the story it starts to get more serious and kind of somber. I really like how the novel deals with a lot of the things that end up happening in the story though! It’s a lot of drama (for lack of a better word) but it’s worth it if you don’t mind the angst!

Clumsy Soul likes this.
  2. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Little bit of angst I can handle but this I don't think I can. It was a good read but halfway I lost interest because of the dynamic between both leads and there is more angst to come, so will just be satisfied with spoilers. :blobcry:

Itssalwa and SaltMalt like this.
  3. moncha

moncha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it after his wife Rebecca die?

So when polly fallnin love and when was she engaged?

boom2424 likes this.
  4. kanna_chan

kanna_chan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys does anyone have file or link where I can read this for free ... I really want to read it but im broke

5. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you want the english version, i do know where you could read it. I found it on an aggregator site, idk who the translator is. if you type: female knight and the emperor novel on google, you can find it. I found it on a site that starts with light ends with pub and has the middle name of novel

DOHere and boom2424 like this.
  6. kanna_chan

kanna_chan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I found it!!! thank you very much.. I’ve really wanted to read this for a long time

boom2424 and Sutad Aatma like this.
  7. BantalDacron

BantalDacron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @moncha imho,Polly fall in love with his majesty later after Luxor court her relentlessly (after she got the baby).

moncha likes this.
  8. Caiyu86

Caiyu86 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel had ended months ago but I’m still into it:X3:. Really love It. I see many don’t like ML but strangely I like him very very much(n). One of the best ML I can read in novel. Maybe I got fed up with stereotypical ML. I re-read sometimes and found pieces of sweet moment in the phrase.:ROFLMAO::D Too bad the author don’t have written other novel. I would love to read her books…

9. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you haven't read the very beginning of book 1 where he was such an ass that's why you like him :blob_grin:
    I'm just glad he changed though.

10. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am still waiting for the manhwa tho haha

kanna_chan likes this.
  11. SaltMalt

SaltMalt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes all of this happens after Rebecca dies. She only falls in love with him (if you can even say that, to me it seems like she kind of ends up being forced to love him in a romantic way) after her engagement and then after she has the baby.

12. greatnmighty

greatnmighty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i know, which chapter in novel when after Rebecca dead? im reading manhwa and now want read the novel. tia!

13. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick question: What novel chapter is Chapter 124 of the manwha?

14. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If we look at ancient settings well emperors did have many wives but here the ml is like i will have kids with them they will die too while giving birth to kids while he the emperor would be sad coz the concubine that died giving birth to his child was friend of fl's :blob_zipper_mouth:
    That something might have happened in real life ancient times but as a fantasy manhua this feels as if story of how a glorious warrior became one of the concubines

I agree ml 's personality was refreshing but I didn't really like the idea of him having many wives well politically it's ok his way handling his harem while being in love with Paul is a bitiffy

15. Caiyu86

Caiyu86 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found that Tappytoon has a different version translation novel “The Knight and Her Emperor” The translation is kind of same and different at the same time. I feel the excitement like I was first time reading this novel. The version contain a bit detail omitted in Webnovel version.
    Sir Ainno think that he need to protect the emperor because he feel Luxor is delicate!:X3::D And some scene which I thought is manhwa original were actually from the novel too. :LOL:

16. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? What if Rebecca would've survived anyhow, would be chose to let his love go? His love sounds quite weak and fragile to me.

17. gxxx

gxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reread the novel's last volume a bunch of times LOL i really liked it

some context on frau sneke:
    • he fell for a servant and got her pregnant. he was kicke dout bc he refused to leave her.
    • no one wanted to be a midwife bc his family would get angry for helping him, so his wife dies after childbirth bc frau didnt know what to do
    • someone thought he was unlucky/ didn't know his background so he was trained by a doctor. unfortunately, people were still reluctant to be treated by him so he goes to the capital (ppl who get treated on him "must be desperate")
    • he hears about the female marquis who might not be able to have children and she has no relatives
    • since in acrea, only sons can inherit titles even if they were adopted, he wants to marry her to give his son a good life
    back to the trip
    • lucius suggests they go on a trip, which is where her fiance is (she doesnt know) so paul can find out herself
    • she finds him, overhears him telling in-law what he plans: nobles are super strict about inheritance laws so if paul dies while they're married, the title goes to his son
    • in-law asks what if he dies first, to which frau says "that will never happen" which to paul sounds like he's going to make sure she dies first
    • kid runs up to him, and paul is like, WTF that normal a** kid is not worthy of the Winter name who does he think he is?
    • btw, paul's most treasured thing is her name. this is very important to remember throughout the last volume
    • if she were to adopt, she wants to find the most suitable candidate worthy of inheriting it. a lot of ppl joke about giving her their sons lol
    • so she's thinking that frau just wants to give her name away "just like that". it kind of tarnishes the value. also, she would rather adopt. she would never marry a dude with a bastard and beat them up on the spot if they proposed. she thought frau is ok enough that's why she agreed
    • this quote pissed me off too: “Don’t worry, my son. I will turn you into a nobleman.”
    • she finds out lucius brought her here for his and is super embarrassed
    • paul hits him, he falls over while hes holding his son, he's ok tho
    • she tells him to cut his pp off
    • villager's like, hey he's the lord's son but paul like btch i am paulina winter i can punish him if i want to and they all shut up and bow
    • anyway, it's either frau cuts it off or she hurts his son. he cuts it off and she steps on it
    • paul threatens the villagers that she's the new lord and also paul winter so if rumors spread, she'll punish them
    • lucis is super determined to propose/ confess now that frau's out of the picture

• they're nude, paul wakes up first and freaks out
    • both think that they took advantage of the other then finally agreed that it was an accident, and both had to enjoy it bc it was obvious they did it at least 3 times
    • lol lucius was starting to think of kinky thoughts before going downstairs
    • they go downstairs and they were VERY loud that the innkeeper heard them. at first she thought that lucius was a gold digger because paul was ugly*, then concluded that paul was taking her runaway son (lucius) home, then the next morning thought that paul was a married woman having an affair with her lover
    • lucius is super sad he doesnt remember, then starts thinking about how paul's b00bs feel and makes a gesture of squeezing the air LMAO horny jail for u
    • anyway, there wasn't a scandal for paul's broken angagement bc sneke are traitors and no one can go against paul, who is strong but also the emperor's favorite
    *ugly: the manhwa doesn't draw all her features. she has a crooked nose, a huge scar on her face, and shes missing teeth/ a tooth?

• lucius jumps btwn being very selfish and giving paul space. he goes from "im gonna propose!" to "this isnt the right time"
    • imo it's the most interesting part of the novel! reading about her values as a knight (her name, job, achievements, land, title, wealth are all important to her). like she wants to go "fuck it ill be empress anyway so its not bad" to "but i like my current stuff..."
    • i think this is when i realized that this isn't supposed to be a typical knight x royalty novel where they overcome everything thru love. i like how the author goes into detail about paul's values as a KNIGHT/ i like how "female knight" was portrayed. it's different from other novels that are like: mc becomes a swordmaster -> she's powerful so no one can defy her -> everything always goes her way and the law is a minor inconvenience that disappears just for her in the end -> falling for the ML bears little to no problems
    theres parts that i didnt like/ were hard to read but overall i liked it a lot lol. you'll love rebecca a bit more in the end lol

18. TikkiMania

TikkiMania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang the latest chapter got me shipping Tori and Stra harder than the main couple. They're freaking cute. Poor Emperor, his wives have more chemistry with each other than they do with him

Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
    boysenbear and ARaine like this.
  19. boysenbear

boysenbear Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right!? The concubines' dynamic was so amazing! So nice to read a story that isn't full of backstabbing, and shows people actually caring about each other.
    I do wish Tori and Stra would end up together, but sadly not.

TikkiMania likes this.
  20. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emperor was sleeping with the 3 concubines at the same... he should get tested for a STD before approaching Paul tbh. I wish Paul had a romantic relationship with a decent guy before getting snagged by the Emperor.

TikkiMania, DOHere and noula like this.