Question Emperor's Domination - old villainous heavens

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by cloudspider, Aug 15, 2019.

1. cloudspider

cloudspider Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the series in a while, since a little after the 10th world stuff that happens when Li Qiye ascends, so I pose this question to avoid reading 1500ish or more ch,

Does Li Qiye meet the OVH? and if so what ch? I know that he went on the expedition before but I don't remember what happened besides that only li qiye came back alive.

I heard he uses the universe light to reset everything but is this just at a random time because he lost against someone big? or is this after he meets the OVH?

I read a few spoiler threads but i cant find a definite answer besides "he reset it all and kept the heavenly scriptures"

If anyone can enlighten me here a bit i'd greatly appreciate it

2. coolsatanfan

coolsatanfan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't meet OVH in his human form. He uses universe light to fight the true overlord of Darkness. I think they are true immortal level (12 Wills -> Progenitor ->False Immortal -> True Immortal ). The final boss of the current arc in raws should be OVH. Around 1000 chapters in 3IW and mostly another 1000 in the 8 desolate world (this is still going on). That should bring us to OVH.

cloudspider likes this.
  3. Bakayaroo

Bakayaroo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do the emperor who go against the OVH and start the expedition die or are stuck some where and
    why does he reset everything who is his foe if not the OVH which makes him take this desperate step and i heard he is reborn after another epoch when he does against someone who is this someone and
    when he wakes up or is reborn again i guess why is there no nine worlds and the tenth world

4. coolsatanfan

coolsatanfan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Situation about emperor's is not mentioned. I hoping they are in a limbo. He had to use the light pillar because they were 30 or so dark overlords who are the cause of darkness in each epoch and all of them are above 12 wills level.
    Lqy is fighting ovh because it destroys epochs and dark overlords because they consume everyone in it. Triangle situation going on. He mention that between ovh and himself it is not necessary that only one survives but dark overlords have to die.
    The guy you were talking about is a genius among dark overlords. He did not die when Lqy killed others. He still did not show his face till current rates.